PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for "Silent Talon"?

Eclipse500s
05-26-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm about sick of replaying it.

Solo or coop, any difficulty level....no matter what I do, I can't seem to get above 80% on this one mission!!!

I've taken the first base without being detected. Never shot any of my rifles. Have a 60% hit percentage with the warhound etc...

My best game was the first time I played it, 74%.

Any ideas anyone?

Sarcasm
05-27-2012, 04:39 AM

Solo or coop, any difficulty level....no matter what I do, I can't seem to get above 80% on this one mission!!!

I've taken the first base without being detected. Never shot any of my rifles. Have a 60% hit percentage with the warhound etc...

Any ideas anyone?

Honestly, all I can really think of is that maybe you are not doing any sync shots? Make sure that you get a good amount of head shots while doing sync shots. Obviously you should focus on the 75% kills with Warhound, but get as many head shots and sync shots without detection.

That's all I can say. :S Good luck.

Play on Elite too.

raptor_256
05-27-2012, 08:24 AM
you only need the warhound kills for the challenge. not sure if the accuracy with the hound will affect your rating. try doing it with fewer warhound kills. plenty of sync kills too

Direkin
05-27-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm not entirely sure about this, but it may be due to using the warhound in areas where you don't really need to. When I went through the mission I used the warhound exclusively (for the challenges) and ended up with 0/100 score. I'll try it again later using the warhound sparingly and see how that goes.

I3east Lig3r
05-27-2012, 01:12 PM

Any ideas anyone?

I got it first try. Take out the first group of enemies with your gun and do a sync shot. Then use the Warhound the rest of the mission. I don't think the Warhound affects accuracy. Do it on Elite also.