PDA

View Full Version : New Game+'s

XUnknownUserX
05-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Just wondering if I can continue doing New Game +s or do you only get the New Game and New Game+ before you have to start a new character or something.

Trauma Therapy
05-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Just wondering if I can continue doing New Game +s or do you only get the New Game and New Game+ before you have to start a new character or something.

If I understand correctly, you can do new game + indefinitely, I'm on my third playthrough with the same character atm.

XUnknownUserX
05-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Oh good, thanks a bunch, at least i'm not screwed incase I miss out on some random quest for an achievement or something :P

ThrawnOmega
05-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Do enemies get any stronger on NG+ plays, or is everything exactly the same?
Do you keep everything in your inventory and bank storage, or do you lose that?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Do enemies get any stronger on NG+ plays, or is everything exactly the same?
Do you keep everything in your inventory and bank storage, or do you lose that?
no they dont get stronger. Yes you keep everything

Taiyz
05-27-2012, 09:55 PM
I've got two (relatively) quick questions that were unanswered in an older thread, and a new pair.

1) So, all the items in your inventory go into storage when you start a NG+, do you keep the pre-existing contents of your storage as well? (Dumb question but hey, devs make weird decisions sometimes)

2) Do you start as one of the basic vocations and have to make it to...Wherever it is that lets you change vocations (Gran Soren? I've been playing in the starting areas for a long time instead of advancing,) or can you start your NG+ as an advanced or hybrid vocation?

I just want to know because I don't want to screw up my stat growth; I plan on playing Assassin and if in a NG+ I have to play as a Strider for a while then I'll make sure to level up just before starting my NG+ to give me some time to reach GS.

3) *No spoilers please* I heard that there are two-three possible endings, with achievements tied to each. What is the exact number?

4) Can you start a New Game+ with every ending, or is there one (or more?) that prevent you from doing so?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 10:19 PM
I've got two (relatively) quick questions that were unanswered in an older thread, and a new pair.

1) So, all the items in your inventory go into storage when you start a NG+, do you keep the pre-existing contents of your storage as well? (Dumb question but hey, devs make weird decisions sometimes)

2) Do you start as one of the basic vocations and have to make it to...Wherever it is that lets you change vocations (Gran Soren? I've been playing in the starting areas for a long time instead of advancing,) or can you start your NG+ as an advanced or hybrid vocation?

I just want to know because I don't want to screw up my stat growth; I plan on playing Assassin and if in a NG+ I have to play as a Strider for a while then I'll make sure to level up just before starting my NG+ to give me some time to reach GS.

3) *No spoilers please* I heard that there are two-three possible endings, with achievements tied to each. What is the exact number?

4) Can you start a New Game+ with every ending, or is there one (or more?) that prevent you from doing so?
1. Yes you keep everything you had anywhere you had it

2. Yea you start off as one of the three classes and then you can change it once you get to Gran Soren

3. Theres 5 endings plus the achievement for heading into new game plus

4. You can get all the endings in one go, as long as you do them in the correct order

Taiyz
05-28-2012, 01:43 AM
Honestly I'm not gonna bother getting all the endings in one game; I have no problem with replaying it. In fact I plan to play it 6 times; I'm gonna start as each basic vocation twice so I can get two sets of Rusty weapons for each vocation (one for me, one for my pawn.)

But yeah, the one question still remains, say you don't reload checkpoints and do the special order to get all the ending achievements in one playthrough,

can I start a New Game+ in all 5 endings, or only specific ones?

Thanks, BTW, I appreciate the answers.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-28-2012, 01:45 AM
Honestly I'm not gonna bother getting all the endings in one game; I have no problem with replaying it. In fact I plan to play it 6 times; I'm gonna start as each basic vocation twice so I can get two sets of Rusty weapons for each vocation (one for me, one for my pawn.)

But yeah, the one question still remains, say you don't reload checkpoints and do the special order to get all the ending achievements in one playthrough,

can I start a New Game+ in all 5 endings, or only specific ones?

Thanks, BTW, I appreciate the answers.
You can start new game plus anytime you want by using godsbane. Beating the main story doesnt bring you to NG+, it brings you to post game, where there are several more ening achievements. So yes you can go to new game plus anytime you want post game

murderousknight
05-28-2012, 05:59 AM
I know the answer I'm sure but if I give the gild idol to someone first playthough would he still have the upgraded shop list in ng plus without giving it again or should I just save the gold idol so I can have two in new game plus letting me get best possible gear from shops.....and to make sure only two shops want idols right?

As a side note I used godsbane post game and I just got the option to retry return to last check point or exit to title.....

KrossWinter
05-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Can someone tell me what exactly the Godsbane does?

Trauma Therapy
05-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Can someone tell me what exactly the Godsbane does?

If you use it after you can sit on the throne (youll know what I mean if youre there, I dont mean the Dukes throne) then it ends the cycle, its what you need to actually beat the game.