Crash mentioned on Xbox.com

DaKing240

lol, i was on attack of the show.... watch the xbox360 review and look at all the friend requests on the bottom of the screen and you'll see ma name ;)

Ill try to find the link

thats nothing..ive been mentioned on xbox.com a few times before:p:D

I'm pretty sure that the Thread topic says "Crash," not "BucklingLeader" or "Maka"

This shows immaturity and lack of recongnition. Trying to "1up" everybody isnt the way go get ahead. This has happened on several occasions on this forum. Even when I was recongnized on a couple of occasions, certain individuals tried to "1 up" me to make themselves look beter.

For the record, good job Crash, at least someone is getting some attention. It may not be much, but it's something.:)

-Brian

Yup, was just pointing it out, since the named popped out at me when I was reading it. I checked for people that I knew..

Actually, I was looking to see if it mentioned anything about K Dog or Erton getting owned by DaKing, but that is probably next weeks post ;)

Anyway, if I see anyones names in lights, I will post.

Yup, was just pointing it out, since the named popped out at me when I was reading it. I checked for people that I knew..

Actually, I was looking to see if it mentioned anything about K Dog or Erton getting owned by DaKing, but that is probably next weeks post ;)

Anyway, if I see anyones names in lights, I will post.

Erton maybe but I don't recall you, or many for that matter, being beter than me at Halo. And weren't you the one not using a silenced gun on a silenced mission of PDZ the other night? ;)