PDA

View Full Version : Official Bitching Thread

Purple Hooter
05-27-2012, 01:03 PM
I just want to start off by saying as a long time Ghost Recon fan, I am extremely disappointed with this game:

1.) No lobbies for campaign or guerrilla mode
2.) Having to restart checkpoints if an alarm is triggered. (I am playing the game in 4 player co-op and have a friend that never listens nor pays attention and jumps the gun every single time.)
3.) The putrid MP - the hit detection is just piss poor.
4.) The camping in MP is just over the top. I thought SnD was a camp fest, HA - the camping in this game is off the chart. (I know this doesnt necessarily fall back on the game itself, but the devs should realize that putting certain things in MP will result in high amounts of camping).
5.) People not even trying to play the game in MP - I have played in at least 15 matches where at least 1-2 people from the other team go 0-0 with 20 assists because they flew the drone around all game. How is that even fun?? Boggles my mind

MyPetWorm
05-27-2012, 01:17 PM
1.) No lobbies for campaign or guerrilla mode
Agreed.
2.) Having to restart checkpoints if an alarm is triggered. (I am playing the game in 4 player co-op and have a friend that never listens nor pays attention and jumps the gun every single time.)
Thats your friends fault, not the games in any way. Moan about your friend, not the game xD
3.) The putrid MP - the hit detection is just piss poor.
The servers are having huge issues with connecting region selective players. If the hit detection is of, jump out of the game and join another one.
4.) The camping in MP is just over the top.
Every game results in camping. This came is intended for camping. Which is why you have the tools to battle it. The best one of all, Hacking. Not only does it show where all the enemies are, but something that many don't realise, is it also forces them to spawn back at their home base. Otherwise, EMP, Smoke, Sensors, the game gives plenty of options.
5.) People not even trying to play the game in MP - I have played in at least 15 matches where at least 1-2 people from the other team go 0-0 with 20 assists because they flew the drone around all game. How is that even fun?? Boggles my mind
Yea, they suck >.>

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Every game results in camping. This came is intended for camping. Which is why you have the tools to battle it. The best one of all, Hacking. Not only does it show where all the enemies are, but something that many don't realise, is it also forces them to spawn back at their home base. Otherwise, EMP, Smoke, Sensors, the game gives plenty of options. >.>

I agree with this. You do have all of the tools to combat it and if you're getting wrecked by the other team because you don't know where they are, your team isn't playing the game right. There definately are people who camp and are just playing for kills but they're the ones playing the game wrong, and when that happens I just switch to Engineer and play the UAV until the tide turns and they're forced out. Really, there should be one person on a team who is running UAV the entire match. The word camping needs to be redefined a bit for this game. Kill camping is one thing because it doesn't help the team. It actually doesn't help the person doing it either if leveling up is what they have in mind. Simple numbers: 75-150 points for killing an enemy and 500 points for reviving a downed teammate. The rewards for other team actions are just as high if not better from there.

Markbush
05-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Number one thing I have to complain about is the people in this game have to be the stupidest people I have ever played with, it's like they have never played a shooter or something. Like when objectives are getting taken nobody pays attention to it aside from me it seems. When I am data hacking they will shoot the person I am huddled over before I finish or if I am getting hacked they will just let the guy do it and act like they never saw him. One more thing is the friendly fire with their grenades, no matter how much teammates they kill with them they just keep chucking them towards friendly crowded areas hoping for a kill.

(ME) :uzi::confused: (TEAMMATES)

The list just goes on...

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-27-2012, 06:23 PM
I have 2 complaints.

1. The no matchmaking for Co-op Modes.

2. COD Cunts who dont play properly. However im usually against them got a 28 kill streak early just chasing them all down and going to the objectives :P

Overall i love this game. Fantastic MP and SP. Best shooter along with bf.

SweptbackFlame
05-27-2012, 09:49 PM
It doesn't even come close to being good like Battlefield...

It's seriously one of the worst Multiplayers I have ever seen...

Sarcasm
05-27-2012, 09:56 PM

Why? Because there are no tanks or jets?

Mr Yac
05-27-2012, 09:57 PM
here's my big complaint, what the hell is the point of being a scout if every damn thing can detect me weather i'm invisible or not....

SweptbackFlame
05-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Why? Because there are no tanks or jets?

No... The Hit detection in this game is absolutely awful, probably some of the worst.

Not to mention the amount of retards who play this game, 80% of the players go for kills instead of actually helping the team with the objectives (Yeah you gotta kill to get the objective). Put please after you kill someone for the love of god help the team afterwards.

MyPetWorm
05-27-2012, 10:32 PM
No... The Hit detection in this game is absolutely awful, probably some of the worst.

Not to mention the amount of retards who play this game, 80% of the players go for kills instead of actually helping the team with the objectives (Yeah you gotta kill to get the objective). Put please after you kill someone for the love of god help the team afterwards.

I only ever have a problem with the detectoin in laggy games, otherwise its perfect for me.

And you can't blame the game for stupid people ;)

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-27-2012, 10:33 PM

I think its as good as or maybe even better MP if you have a good team. I cant decide whats better out of bf3 or this. Obv they are completely different.

Riflemen and engineer are fine but scouts hit detection was shit. It seems alot better today i went 30-9 in a match as scout and got 3 objectives.

Sarcasm
05-27-2012, 10:45 PM

Well, I play with a guy who uses a UAV throughout the entire match so I know what it is like to play with idiots. I will literally scream at him until my head hurts and he will still use a UAV. I find the hit detection is fine if you are in a match that is not laggy. :S

MyPetWorm
05-27-2012, 10:50 PM
My biggest online "Tick" are allies who kill the enemy, as I'm hacking them. Absolute idiots.

That, and spawn campers. I played a game before where my team was spawn camping, told them they're all losers and left...it doesn't help anyone to spawn camp >.>

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-27-2012, 10:54 PM
My biggest online "Tick" are allies who kill the enemy, as I'm hacking them. Absolute idiots.

OMG these fucking idiots. Clearly cod players.

Spock
05-27-2012, 11:18 PM

I can't count the amount of times the killcam has shown the enemy shooting where I used to be.

But still, I think the multiplayer is really fun. I don't have many problems with it. I just think a few weapons and equipment need to be adjusted. MP7 is a bit too good, same with that one shotgun I forget the name of. The stun gun should lose some range. I'm a little annoyed by it overall, holding me to the ground, getting me hacked, then killed all with one shot.

MyPetWorm
05-27-2012, 11:53 PM
I can't count the amount of times the killcam has shown the enemy shooting where I used to be.

Thats because the kill cam shows you where you think you were. The client hosting it, however, obviously thought you were where-ever the enemy shot you.

DEG23
05-27-2012, 11:55 PM
I have only played the SP so far but my only complaint is the sync shot. It's annoying when i have 1 or 2 squad mates line up their shot and they say "fire when ready." I fire, the enemy goes down, a second later it tells me "dead body found" then my squad mates fire.

I've fixed this so that now only my 3 squad mates fire but i would like to be able to take some people down myself

Overall, this doesn't feel like a traditional GR game, but i am liking it, the characters in the squad have more personality and story to them, compared to previous GR games

Tha Mantis
05-27-2012, 11:59 PM
I have only played the SP so far but my only complaint is the sync shot. It's annoying when i have 1 or 2 squad mates line up their shot and they say "fire when ready." I fire, the enemy goes down, a second later it tells me "dead body found" then my squad mates fire.

I've fixed this so that now only my 3 squad mates fire but i would like to be able to take some people down myself

Overall, this doesn't feel like a traditional GR game, but i am liking it, the characters in the squad have more personality and story to them, compared to previous GR games

You need to also mark the target that your going to be shooting, that way all three or four squad mates will fire at the same time.

XFistsClenchedX
05-28-2012, 12:36 AM
The assault rifles are overpowered. It seems like every round they fire is a headshot/instant kill. Same with the Vector.

DEG23
05-28-2012, 12:40 AM
You need to also mark the target that your going to be shooting, that way all three or four squad mates will fire at the same time.

Ahh, that's what i've been doing wrong. I've been tagging 3, then shooting the fourth. Cheers for clearing that up

Tha Mantis
05-28-2012, 12:49 AM
Ahh, that's what i've been doing wrong. I've been tagging 3, then shooting the fourth. Cheers for clearing that up

No problem, also if after you have marked all 4 targets and you cant really get to the 4th target or don't feel like moving, just target another one and that team mate will switch targets.

chach7171
05-28-2012, 06:43 AM
I really liked the single player, graphics could've been a tad sharper, and cutscenes were horrible. Given the writing during the cutscenes was intended to show depth in the characters, this was a missed chance.

MP is rough mainly due to the region issues, the game really needs a region specific patch thingy. Campers arent really an issue with the massive amounts of cover and alternate routes in the maps. It looks like they knew people would camp and I've yet to find a single choke point, outside of spawn exits.

MyPetWorm
05-28-2012, 07:51 AM
[...]It looks like they knew people would camp[...]

It is designed for camping, which I think makes it better than most other shooters. When there are campers in CoD, for example, there is nothing you can do about it. In this game, because it is designed for it, they give us all the tools to combat it. EMPs, UAVs, Sensors, and my personal favourite, hacking.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 11:19 AM
I like how no matter what you cant spawn rape. The game changes spawns if you team is getting shit on. Great idea especially if your team in full of retards.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Fuck this MP. Just cant Enjoy it noone can play it. Just had a match i went to the objective all on my own caught it and my whole team were the other side of the map.. So of course i died and they caught it with 40 seconds left.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Fuck this MP. Just cant Enjoy it noone can play it. Just had a match i went to the objective all on my own caught it and my whole team were the other side of the map.. So of course i died and they caught it with 40 seconds left.

Playing with randoms has and always will suck except on a rare occasion, Use the Team/Squad thread and find some cool people to party up with

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Ive played with a few from the site and we raped. Need to be online at the same time.

chach7171
05-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Oh i know i was saying i didn't mind it, didn't word it too well my fault lol.

On another note i've played every game type and for some reason saboteur seems to give me the best lag free experience. The other modes seem to lag alot or host migrate a ton, or my favorite...freezing my xbox. God i hate that!

SweptbackFlame
05-29-2012, 12:58 AM

EVERY FUCKING GAME! Seriously why did I buy this piece of shit game... I want GRAW 3 Instead of this shit...

Why there isn't a TDM gametype in this game is beyond me... I mean it's all my fucking team does whenever I play this game, it's beginning to be a huge problem for me... and it's absolutely ruining the gameplay of what your supposed to do...

DEG23
05-29-2012, 01:54 AM
This isn't a major problem but why is it that an enemy can see me if i get too close to them cloaked, yet all three of my team mates can be formed in a circle at their feet and the enemy is none the wiser. There was one corridor on the drilling ship where an enemy kept walking into Pepper and had no idea.

Bajan Elite
05-29-2012, 02:53 AM
EVERY FUCKING GAME! Seriously why did I buy this piece of shit game... I want GRAW 3 Instead of this shit...

Why there isn't a TDM gametype in this game is beyond me... I mean it's all my fucking team does whenever I play this game, it's beginning to be a huge problem for me... and it's absolutely ruining the gameplay of what your supposed to do...

So the game isn't a piece of shit, the people you play with are. This game was made for players who can play as a team and not lone wolves. You can't blame the game for them. Whenever a shooter comes out these type of people will buy it. Instead of complaining about stupid teammates how about you request some back up on this site. Many members here will be happy to help. I myself as well.

GT: Bajan Elite

MyPetWorm
05-29-2012, 05:38 AM
This isn't a major problem but why is it that an enemy can see me if i get too close to them cloaked, yet all three of my team mates can be formed in a circle at their feet and the enemy is none the wiser. There was one corridor on the drilling ship where an enemy kept walking into Pepper and had no idea.

Simple: Because it would be mega frustrating if your allies ruined it for you.

DEG23
05-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Simple: Because it would be mega frustrating if your allies ruined it for you.

I was thinking more, why can't i sneak past the enemy;)

I'm starting to use this to my advantage now, i load out with a sniper rifle, sit at the back and let the team run through the enemy positions.:)

MyPetWorm
05-29-2012, 07:49 AM
I was thinking more, why can't i sneak past the enemy;)

I'm starting to use this to my advantage now, i load out with a sniper rifle, sit at the back and let the team run through the enemy positions.:)

I do the same thing, use and abuse their uber invisible ability xD

Purple Hooter
05-29-2012, 10:42 AM
This is what it all boils to:

Call of Duty has ruined just about any multiplayer experience for any game. Every desperate nerd who wants to feel good about themselves will abuse any cheap tactic.

For everyone complaining about teammates not going for objectives - I hear you. Again, boils down to the CoD mentality: "ZOMG I CANT GET DEATHS, I NEEDXZ THE HIGHEST K/D." As soon as I finish the so/so campaign, this will be supporting a nice sticker in the top right corner of the case saying: "USED $54.99"

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-29-2012, 11:04 AM

TBH i always top my team with at least 6kxp and around 40+ kills. But there all so fucking stupid i put my mic in yesterday and started shouting at them. I hate losing and alot of the time quit out near the start because they all camp and snipe. Id rather have only a few kills and capture the objectives and win than get loads of kills and lose. Another thing people dont revive! and kill instead you get 50xp per kill and 500 for a revive! Fucking idiots.

EDIT: Going to have another moan today. This game is soooooooo bugged! needs sorting.

WalterWhite
05-29-2012, 05:41 PM
This is what it all boils to:

Call of Duty has ruined just about any multiplayer experience for any game. Every desperate nerd who wants to feel good about themselves will abuse any cheap tactic.

For everyone complaining about teammates not going for objectives - I hear you. Again, boils down to the CoD mentality: "ZOMG I CANT GET DEATHS, I NEEDXZ THE HIGHEST K/D." As soon as I finish the so/so campaign, this will be supporting a nice sticker in the top right corner of the case saying: "USED $54.99"

Absolutely true.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Didn't want to start another thread so this won't be a bitch but more an enquiry.

Been playing since release day and im in the UK

Never had lag
No glitched achievements
No Disconnections
Only seen 1 host migration
Always able to spawn
Connect to all games in under 15 seconds

Am i the only one who has no issues with this game?

My only complaint is the lack of variety when it comes to weapons and equipment

Before anyone hates no im not a massive COD player, played them all but mainly for campaign/zombies/spec ops

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-29-2012, 06:35 PM
You are very lucky.

Im starting to give up now. Ive quit my last 8-9 games because im ALWAYS on the fucking team of twats who dont move from our spawn and just camp and go for kills. Its so fucking annoying! Im always leaving matches because of these cunts!.... lol

Purple Hooter
05-29-2012, 07:35 PM
You are very lucky.

Im starting to give up now. Ive quit my last 8-9 games because im ALWAYS on the fucking team of twats who dont move from our spawn and just camp and go for kills. Its so fucking annoying! Im always leaving matches because of these cunts!.... lol

Exactly like I said - the Call of Duty mentality has ruined ALL multiplayer gaming.

Fuck, back in the day on the PS2 when SOCOM 2 and 3 were in their prime - every ranked game was a single life game, aka no respawns (unless playing an unranked respawn game). I hardly remember people camping, unless they were outnumbered towards the end of a round - even if they were the defending team in an objective based game. Im feeling all nostalgic just thinking about it - playing some Fish Hook and running right up the middle chucking mad M67's, playing Crossroads and rushing the bomb every time, or even playing Sujo as a SEAL and rushing straight up the gut with my HK5 - those were the days of multiplayer gaming. Shame SOCOM 4 sucked major balls on the PS3, Zipper shit the bed with that one.

Spock
05-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Exactly like I said - the Call of Duty mentality has ruined ALL multiplayer gaming.

Well Counter-Strike always had campers, assholes, and non-objective players way before Call of Duty became so popular.

the ferenczy
05-29-2012, 09:06 PM
I think the game will improve after a few patches and all the CoD players move on. I expect the mp community for GR to improve a month or two from now. Just be patient. The game does feel rushed and unpolished, which shouldn't be the case after 4-5 years in development. Hopefully Ubisoft will support and fix this game.

Spock
05-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Oh god, spawn camping, spawn camping, spawn camping. I just need to put this game down for a while.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-29-2012, 09:32 PM
All i ask is they fix the bugs so my ranks stays constant rather than change all the time and give me 20extra credits i dont need!

MyPetWorm
05-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Well Counter-Strike always had campers, assholes, and non-objective players way before Call of Duty became so popular.

They all moved to CoD, then had spawn. Many, many spawn.

TBH i always top my team with at least 6kxp and around 40+ kills. But there all so fucking stupid i put my mic in yesterday and started shouting at them. I hate losing and alot of the time quit out near the start because they all camp and snipe. Id rather have only a few kills and capture the objectives and win than get loads of kills and lose. Another thing people dont revive! and kill instead you get 50xp per kill and 500 for a revive! Fucking idiots.

Yep yep, and yep. I always end my games with over 10k points, but typically only have around 15-20 kills. Simply because I know what the game wants me to do - help out the team. I could kill the guy around the corner for 50 points, or intel assist him for 4 times as much. I could kill that crawling bad guy for 50 points, or hack him, co-ordinated kill him, and then get lots of intel assists for 30/40 times as much.

But no, all the CoD "K/D ration if most important derp" players just can't get it through their heads. Can't wait for them to leave xD

quickhhh
05-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah now teammates are killing me with a grenade launchers. Honestly you can't shoot your teammate but they can kill them with grenades. Who thought that was a good idea? There no penalty for killing your teammates either. What bull.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Ohh i forgot the worst one. Noone could catch the intel sensor it was us on 238 points and they had 330 points with 20 or so seconds to go i caught 90& of it and my team mate who could see there was me and 2 people protecting me threw in a grenade and boom killed me we lost.

D347H0FL0V3
05-30-2012, 02:28 AM
What the fuck is up with the "enhanced audio quality" bullshit? This is the 3rd time in a week that I've had to install this shit. There is no reason why it needs to install the same shit over and over again each time you try to play the fucking game. And so everybody is clear about what I mean. Its done this shit each time I've taken the game disc out of my console and then eventually put it back in.

MyPetWorm
05-30-2012, 02:46 AM
It must not be installing properly on your HDD. I personally have the whole game installed, so never had to go through that option.

You can just press B to skip it. Doing so, though, will make it commence next time you put the disc in.

TPB Desperado
05-30-2012, 03:28 AM
I dont have much of an issue with a guy on my team sitting near the spawn and using his UAV the whole match for a couple of reasons:

1. It contributes TeamWork points, which add to your score during the game (ever wonder why both teams might have 2 objectives, but one is ahead 225-215? Its because of teamwork points, not kills).

2. A constant UAV keeps the enemy detected most of the game...making them panic and making it easier for me to flank.

3. I'd rather have someone on my team using a UAV, going 2-4, and finishing on top of the scoreboard than some CoD tryhard going 40-5 and finishing close to the bottom with ZERO teamwork points.

Using a UAV constantly is extremely helpful to your team, and in this game, teamwork is essential.

Sky Volcom
05-30-2012, 04:48 AM
Well the best thing about all your team mates turning their backs on you is it gives you the oppurtunity to handle the objective and a few enemies all on your own. After all, with your "whole team" pointlessly hunting the other team down, you shouldn't be fighting unbeatable odds on your own, specially with all the equipment your characters are given to use in anyway you see sit. I would just learn and adapt, or so that's what I would do if I were in that situation, which I must agree with you, on this game it's very often. Not much team work, which is why I just handle things alone. Hate how the game encourages you not to be a lone wolf, yet when you play you find yourself having no choice but to only rely on yourself. Again, this is all just my own opinion, people will think differently. :)

Tygon
05-30-2012, 05:51 AM
Pair of boosters ruined a whole game by hiding around hacking each other tried stopping them but hard to do when the one tells on you that your following then he jumps you. ( or trys to TK you with a nade). looking at you :uzi:xUMSxXTASYx. hard to play the whole game detected. All cause he doesn't want to actually level to 50 legit.

JBTrio
05-30-2012, 12:25 PM
As it stands the game could be great. However, it feels totally different from GRAW.
I find that I can shoot someone from a relatively close range, yet every time I will die first. I was solid at the previous games so I am just a bit annoyed. Maybe playing from the UK is effecting this?

Either way this game is a disappointment.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Its mainly ruined by people. I quit 90% of the games i join within 2 mins because my team are miles away form the objective trying for kills. Spend most of my time just looking for games

i-killed-kenny
05-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Personally, I had the good thinking to play it at my friends house, and I loved, yes online there are things that annoy me but thats due to other players and me not being used to it.

In my playthrough, I'm having a huge issue on the Noble Tempest mission offline, there is one part where you have to regroup as a squad after saving Sykes, however only me and 2 others show up, the other one goes prone and crawls into the wall and its always 30k, any help here?

MyPetWorm
05-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Personally, I had the good thinking to play it at my friends house, and I loved, yes online there are things that annoy me but thats due to other players and me not being used to it.

In my playthrough, I'm having a huge issue on the Noble Tempest mission offline, there is one part where you have to regroup as a squad after saving Sykes, however only me and 2 others show up, the other one goes prone and crawls into the wall and its always 30k, any help here?

When you get to the point that you have to wait, don't go into the spot. Just wait a bit away from it for the 4th ally to catch up, otherwise he gets stucl ;)

Dark Link IV
05-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Its mainly ruined by people. I quit 90% of the games i join within 2 mins because my team are miles away form the objective trying for kills. Spend most of my time just looking for games

I am the guy in the other team, 3/10 games I will get retarded teammates. Lucky me! Normally I have a good / moderate random teammates.

Also I want to point out this is a team game. Get a team and play together if u dont want to get stuck with randoms. It isnt GR.
GoW and any other shooter u name is infected with retards. But hey im from the era when gaming was still for nerds. I honestly miss that.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah. I mean if your going to camp and do nothing use a drone not a fucking sniper! Killing is the worst way to earn xp!

Dark Link IV
05-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Yeah. I mean if your going to camp and do nothing use a drone not a fucking sniper! Killing is the worst way to earn xp!

Exp I dont mind I want to win.
Sometimes u get faster to the objectives and completing them if u just kill quickly.
Also having a sniper @ back on overpass can do wonders.

But that will only work if u have it balanced with your team. Front and back players.

What anoys me, teammates not reviving you and people are to dumb to use your ammo box u plant for them lol.

MyPetWorm
05-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Half way through a game getting the message on my screen right now;

ALERT_
The Ubisoft service is not available at this time. Please try again later.
:abut:OK

>.>

WipeoutBoy1
05-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Im getting the same dam message.

Dark Link IV
05-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Half way through a game getting the message on my screen right now;

ALERT_
The Ubisoft service is not available at this time. Please try again later.
:abut:OK

>.>

Same here and reading the Ubisoft forums its global.
Weird 10 years ago we never encountered server problems. These day;s devs cant make one damn game that has good servers let stand good network patching.

MyPetWorm
05-30-2012, 11:04 PM
Same here and reading the Ubisoft forums its global.
Weird 10 years ago we never encountered server problems. These day;s devs cant make one damn game that has good servers let stand good network patching.

Well I'm off to play some Gears for the rest of the day, I'm not dealing with this because I know it will just result in me raging xD

DEG23
05-31-2012, 01:29 AM
Well I'm off to play some Gears for the rest of the day, I'm not dealing with this because I know it will just result in me raging xD

^^^I agree with this.

Between technical problems and people who play this like COD i am giving up on MP. It's a shame because the game modes have potential to be enjoyed but i played for 3 hours and never really made any progress:mad:

I think i need to take a break from MP altogether and work on some SP games:p

WalterWhite
05-31-2012, 03:05 AM
^^^I agree with this.

Between technical problems and people who play this like COD i am giving up on MP. It's a shame because the game modes have potential to be enjoyed but i played for 3 hours and never really made any progress:mad:

I think i need to take a break from MP altogether and work on some SP games:p

Totally dude, I started doing that back near the beginning of the year and was a happy gamer. Problem was I got burned out playing RPG's back to back and felt the itch to fool around in some multiplayer. Big mistake. I shot and missed with Max Payne 3 and then again a week later with this. I love this multiplayer but it's just not working out between technical problems and jerk-off players. Sadly, I don't have a group to play this with or it might be fun. Haven't played the single player yet but I think I'm gonna knock that out and move on. Might be time to give up on multiplayer this console generation for me.

Guy Who Rages
05-31-2012, 04:57 AM
The melee system. It's so inconsistent. They made it similar to Assassin's Creed where it triggers a mini cut-scene.

Purple Hooter
05-31-2012, 12:37 PM
The second my achievements finished unlocking for completing the campaign - the game was immediately placed back in the case and sold to some poor soul on craigslist.

Felt bad taking $45 from them, as this piece of garbage isnt worth more than a bag of urine.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Server is a total joke. 12kpoints and the match had about 1min left host migration then server disconnect. 5th time today...

TheThreeStooges
05-31-2012, 03:20 PM
fuckin 1-16! getting shot when i damn well know im not being seen or behind cover , then getting shot when i spawn and the best part i can shoot the mofos dwn with the sniper guess whos dead 1st, Right now this is probably worse then playing Max payne 3 mp, I love everything else about this game just not mp =*(

Dark Link IV
05-31-2012, 05:25 PM
F*** !)wioihjd RAGE

Fricking cant belive these cod kids.
Every time i am trying to hack, they go for the kill and wont let me hack anyone.
I wil never get that achievement.

TheThreeStooges
05-31-2012, 05:30 PM
F*** !)wioihjd RAGE

Every time i am trying to hack, they go for the kill and wont let me hack anyone.

They never fucking revive either i was down next to this asshole, what does he go and do lay prone and continues fireing while i need to be revived, I swear this is a game u need friends to play with shits retarded all u cod fucktards go back to cod

Bajan Elite
05-31-2012, 07:10 PM
The melee system sucks, the animations are cool but the execution is flawed. Not to mention I have been killed by guys while I was shooting them. If you are getting shot, then you shouldn't be able to raise your arm up to knife me.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-31-2012, 08:32 PM
F*** !)wioihjd RAGE

I FUCKING DID IT! got it today 10 coordinated kills! I must of tired to hack 100+ people and 90odd were killed by teammates fucking retards.

MyPetWorm
05-31-2012, 09:59 PM
I FUCKING DID IT! got it today 10 coordinated kills! I must of tired to hack 100+ people and 90odd were killed by teammates fucking retards.

I never realised so many people were having trouble with these idiots that make hacking impossible. I have hacked 10 people in a single game before, I simply "Lone wolved" it off to the side of where-ever everyone else was. Would always find myself another tasty lone wolf and would have my way with him xD

If I could chose to have one problem go away - the servers or the CoD players, it would without a doubt be the CoD players. They are just the epitome of selfishness :mad:

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Now i cant connect to hist because i dont have dlc.. OK

MyPetWorm
05-31-2012, 10:05 PM
I ran into that problem on day 1, haven't seen it since.

I think it is definitely time for everyone to just leave the game alone for a while xD

essentre
06-01-2012, 01:57 PM
fuckin 1-16! getting shot when i damn well know im not being seen or behind cover , then getting shot when i spawn and the best part i can shoot the mofos dwn with the sniper guess whos dead 1st, Right now this is probably worse then playing Max payne 3 mp, I love everything else about this game just not mp =*(

I've pretty much given up on MP. I really want to play it and I think the idea of the gamemodes are great, but it's just unplayable for me. The lag that I experience is worse than any I've ever seen online before. I have a great connection all the time with FIOS and I think that actually hurts me.

Last night alone I was shooting at a guy from behind cover, nailing him and getting no hits. He goes INTO cover and drops me. I'm like what the hell just happened. In the "killcam" it shows me shooting at him when he was behind cover (on my screen he wasn't) and then he shoots me when he comes out of cover (on my screen he was in cover). So basically I'm lagging a good 3-5 seconds behind. This happens in every MP game I'm in. It literally makes it impossible to play which is a total shame.

TheThreeStooges
06-01-2012, 03:38 PM
I've pretty much given up on MP. I really want to play it and I think the idea of the gamemodes are great, but it's just unplayable for me. The lag that I experience is worse than any I've ever seen online before. I have a great connection all the time with FIOS and I think that actually hurts me.

Last night alone I was shooting at a guy from behind cover, nailing him and getting no hits. He goes INTO cover and drops me. I'm like what the hell just happened. In the "killcam" it shows me shooting at him when he was behind cover (on my screen he wasn't) and then he shoots me when he comes out of cover (on my screen he was in cover). So basically I'm lagging a good 3-5 seconds behind. This happens in every MP game I'm in. It literally makes it impossible to play which is a total shame.

i have fios also, they should really put a way to counter the damn sensor grenades!!, You think a recon would not be noticable with the camo

Dark Link IV
06-01-2012, 03:39 PM
servers are down again FFS

gimme a hell ya
06-01-2012, 04:16 PM

not a hit detection issue. its because your gun sprays all over like it would in real life. if you go to the shooting range only 1or 2 bullets hits the desired area. if your using a pussy gun then your grouping may be better but it doesnt have any power. the guns in this game are more realistic then any other as far as bullet splatter

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Servers are down for maintenance according to Ubi.

Taylorboy
06-01-2012, 05:05 PM
WTF is with the campaign. It started off badass then it lost all meaning half way through and then the ending just ends. I don't mind a shite campaign but ffs at least give a decent ending or a cliff hanger.

Vigor
06-01-2012, 05:07 PM
I can't play this shit for longer than 10 minutes, it looks and handles like a 10 year old game.

Ubifail

WipeoutBoy1
06-01-2012, 08:07 PM
The hit detection is shocking. Im shooting people in the face and there not dying. they then shoot me in the leg and im dead instantly. WTF

XcS Dead Deer
06-01-2012, 08:30 PM
My only real complains are

-Host Migrations resetting objectives (or even failing and causing you to lose everything)

- Multiplayer lobbies that don't have a countdown timer, and therefor never start. (though this once happened in a pretty cool lobby, we just sat and chatted for about half an hour)

-Jerkass teammates. Had a teammate kill a guy i was hacking. When i said "dude, what the f*** are you doing idiot, dont kill somebody that is getting hacked" his response was "shut the F*** up faggot, its just a game, dont get so butthurt you piece of s***". I virtually punched him in the face
- Oh, and there was a match yesterday where I was downed behind cover. I've got a teammate next to me so i start saying "hey, i'm down....revive? Help? Dude, i'm down? You gonna pick me up?" time and time again while crawling around/infront of him. Nothing. No. Help. At. All

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-01-2012, 08:51 PM
I forgot about that. Hots migration resetting objectives is a joke. Your winning of have seconds to go and they quit it can lose you a match and a good amount of xp!

Im found a nice way to stop the twats killing the people im hacking. If they do it i will keep killing them with grenades. Trust me it works :) I still dont understand why they do it tho. Probably ohhh free kill for my kd. I dont even go for kills yet my kd is over 2.

essentre
06-01-2012, 08:59 PM
WTF is with the campaign. It started off badass then it lost all meaning half way through and then the ending just ends. I don't mind a shite campaign but ffs at least give a decent ending or a cliff hanger.

I liked the entire campaign... alot... but yea, unless the Elite ending is different than the rest, the ending was like... uh... thats it??

DarthSoth
06-01-2012, 10:19 PM
So Fucking mad right now. That fucking glitch that doesn't recognize completed tactical challenges if you shut the system off mid mission is crap. This happened to me all game long. Took me a bit to figure out why I wasn't getting credit for the challenges I completed at the end of the mission. Every time I didn't finish a mission in one sitting all my checked off challenges were missing when I fired the machine back up. Complete horse shit that is.

I always made sure to get to a checkpoint before shutting off the system. Those last few missions were pretty long and frustrating on elite.

TheThreeStooges
06-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I love everything about the game except this fucking stupid ass multiplayer this shit sucks, Lag is ridiculous how every spots and kills me when im being sneaky and cautious and when i know i have a headshot he pops one on me 1st wtf!

tankbuster
06-02-2012, 02:39 AM
They never fucking revive either i was down next to this asshole, what does he go and do lay prone and continues fireing while i need to be revived, I swear this is a game u need friends to play with shits retarded all u cod fucktards go back to cod

Yeah I agree, I was downed, crawling to a team-mate, crawled all around him, he never even looked down, shot a few times then ran off and left me for dead. This game only works when you play with friends... most GP just want kills and could care less about team objectives.

kinjoking
06-02-2012, 02:55 PM
here's my big complaint, what the hell is the point of being a scout if every damn thing can detect me weather i'm invisible or not....
omg i hear that brother! Why should my tactics be spoilt cz some other f*cker gets data hacked, and the cloaking is pointless as you can be easily seen, atleast crysis 2 knows how to do a proper claoking system that cant be seen easily when crouched. Scouts are basicly useless, the cloak cant even bypass sensors, so i ask, whats the point??

kinjoking
06-02-2012, 03:01 PM
i can't play this shit for longer than 10 minutes, it looks and handles like a 10 year old game.

Ubifail
total ubi fail. The friend challenges are the dumbest nonsensical shit ive ever seen. Has nobody from ubisoft thought any of this through? And u cant even select a challenge to give your friend, its just a random generated stat thats impossible to get achievments with. They need to patch this asap. Ive a high tolerance for crap games. This this game/ mp/ lobbie interface is disgraceful.

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-02-2012, 04:13 PM
If.scouts were invisible that would b stupid. There fine as they are. The point of the cloak is that ur harder to notice.

Taylorboy
06-02-2012, 04:21 PM
The invisibility i think is fine. It stops Exacto ammo and UAV. As a scout i your not really supposed to be on the front line being hit by sensors. If you are, take EMP grenades.

Guy Who Rages
06-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Harbor has got to be one of the worst maps I've ever played in a shooter. It's so strange since I love most of the game's maps, but Harbor has too many bottlenecks.

Mr Yac
06-02-2012, 08:55 PM
If.scouts were invisible that would b stupid. There fine as they are. The point of the cloak is that ur harder to notice.

i don't need full invisibility, but they are far from fine. what is the point of the cloak if A it's pretty damn easy to spot with the naked eye, and B every damn level 1 sensor can spot you when stealthed. you should be 100% invisible to all forms of detection aside from people actually seeing you when cloaked. i am even fine with the data hack showing your position, sure it's annoying but thats part of the game, otherwise it's worthless. especilly since sniper rifiles are hardly effective weapons. if i'm standing 10 feet away from a guy with a shotgun and i get the first shot he should not win the fight

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-02-2012, 09:46 PM
i don't need full invisibility, but they are far from fine. what is the point of the cloak if A it's pretty damn easy to spot with the naked eye, and B every damn level 1 sensor can spot you when stealthed. you should be 100% invisible to all forms of detection aside from people actually seeing you when cloaked. i am even fine with the data hack showing your position, sure it's annoying but thats part of the game, otherwise it's worthless. especilly since sniper rifiles are hardly effective weapons. if i'm standing 10 feet away from a guy with a shotgun and i get the first shot he should not win the fight

Sensors, UAV's ect cant detect you if you cloaked. And as for the snipers unless its the 50cal there only a one hit kill if its a headshot just like every other weapon. Its alot easier to get a headshot with an AR. I started as a scout then changed to rifleman and raped! I do think scouts are pretty useless against other classes in MP

Mr Yac
06-02-2012, 10:01 PM
sensors most certainly do detect you when you're cloaked. even with my level 30 augmented camo i still get detected by everything, and it's not about being a 1 hit kill, they are terrible inaccurate too, if somebody is 10 feet away i should be able to hard aim and hit them, i shouldn't need to scope in to score every single shot.

and you're right, riflemen do "rape" compared to scouts, which is exaclty what i'm complaining about, there really is no benefit to the class ,which is a shame because i think if it worked a little better it'd be a lot of fun

Taylorboy
06-02-2012, 10:10 PM
I average around 30 kills a game as a scout with roughly 1-5 deaths =/

Mr Yac
06-02-2012, 11:12 PM

i will never argue that anybody is better at this game then me, because i'm sure most of you are, but that doesn't change the fact that i should not be getting detected by equipment when i'm cloaked, plain and simple

Bazajaytee
06-03-2012, 04:12 AM

At least flying the drone helps the team unlike snipers or soldiers who just run past an objective just to go and get more kills.
The game isn't about KDR and IS about camping and tactical movement and NOT about CoD/Battlefield run and gun.

This game could be great but few people play it properly and don't play the objectives. The game has terrible hit detection but the biggest problem with the game is the players.

Shallow Kaz
06-03-2012, 11:54 AM
i will never argue that anybody is better at this game then me, because i'm sure most of you are, but that doesn't change the fact that i should not be getting detected by equipment when i'm cloaked, plain and simple

Do as the other guy said and equip emp grenades. As long as the the sensor grenade/camera are caught in the blast radius of the emp grenade it will destroy them giving you 100xp for each enemy equipment destroyed... Very handy for taking and more importantly holding objectives.

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-03-2012, 12:22 PM
sensors most certainly do detect you when you're cloaked. even with my level 30 augmented camo i still get detected by everything, and it's not about being a 1 hit kill, they are terrible inaccurate too, if somebody is 10 feet away i should be able to hard aim and hit them, i shouldn't need to scope in to score every single shot.

and you're right, riflemen do "rape" compared to scouts, which is exaclty what i'm complaining about, there really is no benefit to the class ,which is a shame because i think if it worked a little better it'd be a lot of fun

I like how you used hard aim. Its just aiming. Its not cod.

Scouts shouldnt be used anyway its about getting the objective which is CQB not camping for kills.

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-03-2012, 12:41 PM

Players like this.... Its not about kills! I get about 30-40 a game kd is over 2 but thats only because i camp at the objective and kill everyone. I have over 250 objective captures in 75games.

Shallow Kaz
06-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Players like this.... Its not about kills! I get about 30-40 a game kd is over 2 but thats only because i camp at the objective and kill everyone. I have over 250 objective captures in 75games.

Man... They should change the name of this to the official boasting thread :(

Also I think you'll find your wrong in your opinion that "Scouts shouldnt be used anyway its about getting the objective which is CQB not camping for kills"

I probably use the scout class more than any of the rest but I always use a SMG, which I think you'll find is perfect for CQB and most of the time I do pretty well... However, sometimes I don't... I get my ass kicked.

I know this admission of not being an infallible superhuman gamer with ninja like reflexes might come as a shock to some of you who's fragile egos couldn't handle admitting something like that yourself :p

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I didnt mean to sound like i was boasting. The good players who use scouts mostly use SMG's which is fine. I mean the people who just sit at the back of the map sniping for kills and not helping the team at all! If i dont have a decent team i will get spanked.

Taylorboy
06-03-2012, 02:26 PM

My KD ratio says nothing about my game play. I consitantly hack players and gain objectives with roughly 20-30 team actions a game. Killing gets you around 3000 xp where as i can hit 10-20000 xp per game by actually helping the team.

I put my kd there to say that the scout class isn't useless at all. It can be very effective.

However, i do agree that those who mainly go for kills rather than objectives are pure wankers.

Dark Link IV
06-03-2012, 04:20 PM
I also tend to do better when using an SMG as a scout.
But I am hoping that the last sniper to be unlocked will do better then the one I can currently equip.

Also dont under underestimate the cloak. Many times people just walk by, dont seeing you on there first glance. Its that split second when targeting someone that grands u the kill most of the time being cloaked.

TheThreeStooges
06-03-2012, 04:42 PM
All you call of duty faggots need to stop rocking ghost recon and go back to call of duty cause this game is not for you!, constant fucking people worrying about kills about to hack a guy and some stupid ass decides to kill him, you would think these assholes would know you get more xp for capturing a obj and revives and etc, had one game where we were 5 - 335 i had to go on the mic and yell yo ass holes go back to call of duty this is a team based game

Taylorboy
06-03-2012, 04:54 PM
All you call of duty faggots need to stop rocking ghost recon and go back to call of duty cause this game is not for you!, constant fucking people worrying about kills about to hack a guy and some stupid ass decides to kill him, you would think these assholes would know you get more xp for capturing a obj and revives and etc, had one game where we were 5 - 335 i had to go on the mic and yell yo ass holes go back to call of duty this is a team based game

This. I don't think your team should be allowed to kill during a hack.

Shallow Kaz
06-03-2012, 04:55 PM
I didnt mean to sound like i was boasting. The good players who use scouts mostly use SMG's which is fine. I mean the people who just sit at the back of the map sniping for kills and not helping the team at all! If i dont have a decent team i will get spanked.

Yeah man, that totally pisses me off too. I'm lucky that most of the time I've played it I've been on with a few mates I've played with for years. The few times that I've played it myself it's been a nightmare trying to capture or hold any objectives.

I don't understand the mentality of a lot of players on it to be honest, even if you just want to get kills, the best place to do that is around the objective. It's just common sense. Don't get me wrong, it's great when the other team are content to mostly sit in their spawn... You can totally annihilate them... However when there on your own team it's incredibly frustrating.

TheThreeStooges
06-03-2012, 05:06 PM
This. I don't think your team should be allowed to kill during a hack.

I completely agree its retarded, what really pisses me off is the connection drops i was at 9 kills shit dropped and i have fios can u imagine how pissed i was!

Mr Yac
06-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Do as the other guy said and equip emp grenades. As long as the the sensor grenade/camera are caught in the blast radius of the emp grenade it will destroy them giving you 100xp for each enemy equipment destroyed... Very handy for taking and more importantly holding objectives.

so thats me with 2 grenades vs an entire team with potential to have sensors and cameras, while i'm sure the emp grandes do help, my original "bitch" is still valid, what in the world is the point of the camo if A it is amazingly easy to see visually, and B every level 1 piece of equipment detects it without fail.

I like how you used hard aim. Its just aiming. Its not cod.

Scouts shouldnt be used anyway its about getting the objective which is CQB not camping for kills.

well "hard aim" seemed more appropriate for the middle aim, not hip firing but not ooking through the scope. and what makes you think my complaint is about camping for kills, call me crazy but i assumed the stealthy class that could walk around invisible would be the most useful for sneaking around and getting objectives, oh wait every level 1 sensor grenade and camera can always see me...so you'r right you shouldn't be a scout in this game

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-03-2012, 08:57 PM
My KD ratio says nothing about my game play. I consitantly hack players and gain objectives with roughly 20-30 team actions a game. Killing gets you around 3000 xp where as i can hit 10-20000 xp per game by actually helping the team.

I put my kd there to say that the scout class isn't useless at all. It can be very effective.

However, i do agree that those who mainly go for kills rather than objectives are pure wankers.

Yeah though i better say this was not aimed at you. Just players who are concerned about k/d only! Wankers! I hate the fact people kill people im hacking and most of all dont revive me if im next to them screaming help FFS a kill is worth 75xp on a boost and a revive is 10xmore!

Kunduz
06-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Minor complaint, but why the fuck does the Swedish T90 "Woodland" camouflage pattern not look like suppose to?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Sweden_M90_pattern.svg/150px-Sweden_M90_pattern.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sweden_M90_pattern.svg)
AKA T90F/ T90 "Temperate woodland"

I dislike the weird inaccurate brownish pattern the game provides

Scotty
06-04-2012, 08:10 PM
i cant get onto a fucking game at all. everytime it finds a game, loads up, goes through about 6000 loading screens and returns me to main menu. i can't join friends games either. are these servers so shit for everyone, or just me? i thought they'd fixed it by now.

amazing how i cant find a fucking game because of the shit servers but it logs onto uplay first time without trouble were they conveniently sell all their other faulty shit!!!! so fucking pissed right now at this game.:mad:

Dark Link IV
06-04-2012, 09:20 PM
i cant get onto a fucking game at all. everytime it finds a game, loads up, goes through about 6000 loading screens and returns me to main menu. i can't join friends games either. are these servers so shit for everyone, or just me? i thought they'd fixed it by now.

amazing how i cant find a fucking game because of the shit servers but it logs onto uplay first time without trouble were they conveniently sell all their other faulty shit!!!! so fucking pissed right now at this game.:mad:

Funny factor, there are no servers. It is p2p based.

Next to that there are connection issues yes. But I haven't experienced that bad as you describe. For me 3/10 games are laggy it was worse on release day though. Also I run into allot of rage quiting hosts making me lose exp. But that's just a luxury problem.
Another main problem is, that there is no region filter.

Are you sure your NAT is open? I would check that since there is no way ingame to tell (like in GoW and CoD)

Scotty
06-04-2012, 09:29 PM

Next to that there are connection issues yes. But I haven't experienced that bad as you describe. For me 3/10 games are laggy it was worse on release day though. Also I run into allot of rage quiting hosts making me lose exp. But that's just a luxury problem.
Another main problem is, that there is no region filter.

Are you sure your NAT is open? I would check that since there is no way ingame to tell (like in GoW and CoD)

why do i get the message that i've been disconnected from the servers then? i'm not saying you're wrong or anything and its me who is probably wrong, but i'm sure the message that kept coming up said i was disconnected from the server/s.

also i have no idea if my NAT is open, mainly because i dont know what that means or how to check it.

Dark Link IV
06-04-2012, 09:55 PM
why do i get the message that i've been disconnected from the servers then? i'm not saying you're wrong or anything and its me who is probably wrong, but i'm sure the message that kept coming up said i was disconnected from the server/s.

also i have no idea if my NAT is open, mainly because i dont know what that means or how to check it.

Ah u have problems login in to the UBI server.
Ehmzz how do I explain that. Like any other game u play online you do it over the XBL service.
Ubisoft has his own service, you connect to the server and so forth connect to players. I thought your problem was connecting to players. I really dont know how to help you there.
Maybe you can ask on the ubisoft forums here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/154-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-Console

To check your NAT do the following:

Guide button
Go to settings (last right tab)
System settings
Network settings
choose wired or wireless network (it has a little check marker on how you connected your xbox)
Test xbox LIVE connection.

Zero Armada
06-05-2012, 02:27 AM
...Why the fuck do people never go for the god damn objective and just kills?

MyPetWorm
06-05-2012, 02:49 AM

Next to that there are connection issues yes. But I haven't experienced that bad as you describe.

I hosted a 4 player system link game last weekend. System link. For those who aren't quite certain what that is, its our 4 xbox's being hard-wired into a router with no modem, so no connection to the internet at all.

I did this so that we wouldn't drop form the server every 30 minutes and end up at the main menu again and again. Guess what? We did anyway. How the hell this happens I don't know, but I'm hosting a game between me and 3 other xboxs, and it STILL disconnected us every hour-ish and blamed the server.

The game simply has extremely poor programming. I now know why they don't have split-screen campaign, the game's progamming couldn't cope with it.

As a note I system link games every other weekend, and have never had it drop us out before. Just this game >.>

AceBD
06-05-2012, 06:23 AM
My complaint: why won't Gamestop hurry up and have a 50% trade bonus weekend so that I can trade this piece of shit, and get on with my life?

Dark Link IV
06-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I hosted a 4 player system link game last weekend. System link. For those who aren't quite certain what that is, its our 4 xbox's being hard-wired into a router with no modem, so no connection to the internet at all.

I did this so that we wouldn't drop form the server every 30 minutes and end up at the main menu again and again. Guess what? We did anyway. How the hell this happens I don't know, but I'm hosting a game between me and 3 other xboxs, and it STILL disconnected us every hour-ish and blamed the server.

The game simply has extremely poor programming. I now know why they don't have split-screen campaign, the game's progamming couldn't cope with it.

As a note I system link games every other weekend, and have never had it drop us out before. Just this game >.>

Yeah, I have heard that with ANYTHING u do, even single player. U need to be connected to the Ubisoft service.
Makes no sense at all. I mean what about gamers who dont play over live, and bought it for SP only?

I am really loving this game, luckely I dont suffer from many problems. My bigggest complaint is that there is no region filter.

Its a shame though to hear so many story's from gamers that it aint working for them. Could have bin a great game. But there are to many issues.

On the ubisoft forum where I am active, some guy called support. And connection is there #1 priority. They hope to solve it withing 1 or 2 weeks.
I cant promis you anything. But I hope that for most people things will get solved.

gladbecker82
06-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Man, I hate the Multiplayer in this one, the Games are just too long and you have no fucking clue what to do. The Hit Detection is good, but when i get killed in the killcam it looks different. Singleplayer is epic i must say, but that was the same in the GRAW Games.

Mr Yac
06-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Man, I hate the Multiplayer in this one, the Games are just too long and you have no fucking clue what to do. The Hit Detection is good, but when i get killed in the killcam it looks different. Singleplayer is epic i must say, but that was the same in the GRAW Games.

i will agree some of the modes can drag on, but you lost me on the "no clue what to do" aspect, you need to get the objective and hold it till it moves to a new one. what don't you get about that?

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-06-2012, 11:39 AM

You dont know what to do. huh?

vI-Youneek-Iv
06-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Not really a bitching comment (didn't feel like this needed a whole thread on though) but at like 6 AM EST the MP seems dead. I've been in a Conflict Lobby for a good amount of time and only about 4 or 5 people now just 2 people (as I'm typing this was happening).

Edit: Never mind it was a Glitched lobby, so I guess that would be considered bitching.

Kaskade
06-07-2012, 07:41 PM
What irks me the most is that the mode Team Deathmatch is not in the game yet everyone plays conflict/decoy/sabotage as if it were TDM. Tired of playing a game where the objective is literally right in our spawn vicinity yet the 5 other "team members" run off to spawn kill the other team leaving me being the lone person completing the objective and praying I dont get killed at the last second.

Another thing I hate is how it seems everyone now is using the shotgun with incendiary ammo which takes no skill.

Last but not least i've come across game lobbies the past few days where the lobby would be full (6vs6) yet when the other team is capturing the objective, the one capturing is invisible and there is no way to kill him but he kills us. I kid you not I played a game last night where a guy on the other team had over 40 kills/0 deaths and had over 17k points. I take it he hacked/glitched the server/game

o D M C o
06-07-2012, 08:14 PM
The only thing that genuinely gets me pissed off playing this game is siege mode. I cant stand it when the team that is supposed to cap the objective all hide where they spawned and wait for the defenders to come and attack them. These ppl need to grow some balls and ATTACK! So what if you die, at least youre not acting like some bitch curled up in fucking ball in a corner of the map, waiting for someone to pass you looking in the wrong direction.
Ive died in siege mode and then had to watch for 4mins whilst some shithouse sniper stays perfectly still for the remainder of the time. Even when the clock reaches 30secs, they dont think, 'well this isnt working, maybe I should try being a little more aggressive', instead they stay motionless praying the entire team is gonna line up in front of them and declare a ceasefire or something. Id rather die quickly with 0 kills than hide for 5 mins

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Double xp but i cant play because ive been kicked from the servers 30 times and they lag is insane!

o D M C o
06-09-2012, 04:12 AM
New thing that just made me rage really bad. I loathe with all of my being the fact that when the host migrates, you lose all progress towards daily challenges. I had to beat my best of a 150.14m kill, I beat it about half way through a game of saboteur on market, I got 150.86m, and then with 2 fucking seconds left on the clock the host quits and I lose the challenge data.

MILLER 510
06-09-2012, 06:54 AM
What tickles my taint is the shotgun. I can't tell you how many time I've been killed by a sniper looking shotgun 60 meters away.

MILLER 510
06-09-2012, 06:58 AM
And I thought the Models were bad.

MILLER 510
06-09-2012, 08:48 AM
This game is broke. I can't even join a game without lag. It's really bad tonight.

MyPetWorm
06-09-2012, 11:33 AM
This game is broke. I can't even join a game without lag. It's really bad tonight.

Is your Edit button broken too? xD

Silentshadow13
06-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Has anyone else noticed that this game has horrible host advantage. Did game developers not see all of us bitching about gears 2 and how that was unplayable until that got fixed. I mean come on just because the other team has host doesn't mean they should win every time. its absolutely ridiculous.

Silentshadow13
06-10-2012, 09:39 PM
whats with everyone and their mom getting instant headshots without scoping in???!!!

MILLER 510
06-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Is your Edit button broken too? xD

Yes it is.

I3east Lig3r
06-11-2012, 02:14 AM
whats with everyone and their mom getting instant headshots without scoping in???!!!

This annoys me, and when people spray with LMGs and whoevers bright idea it was to put a stun-gun in this game, I just want to say fuck you.

And how there is some really unfair objectives in Conflict, like ones near the enemy spawn and the HVT one.

impatientiain
06-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Why the fuck is there no match making on the camp coop and guerrilla,that is a total fail.aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck ŷou

essentre
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
I LOVE the campaign of this game. I've played through it entirely twice and played many other random missions. I think it's the best game I've played in a long time.

That being said...

The multiplayer on this game is absolutely TERRIBLE. I want to jump into it so bad and I want to keep playing GRFS so bad... but I just can't. I have never played a MP that is this bad that I can remember. The lag makes it unplayable. I can't stand shooting at someone to get no hits or kills half the time I'm playing. The gameplay is awful and the maps (aside from a few) are just terrible as well.

Of course this is just my opinion but it really sucks that once I'm officially sick of the campaign I'll essentially have no use for this game. It's a shame.

DarthSoth
06-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Invisible Bear. The second outdoor section of the mission with the underground subway entrances. If you stealth your way perfectly in the first section then the rest of the streets glitch out and don't let you move on. Your Squad stays behind the road blocks at the beginning and you are unable to secure the checkpoint. Total crap that I get punished for doing it perfect by having to reload the last checkpoint to try and get discovered so I can move on. So basically I stealth kill all enemies but 1, let that last guy see me and engage before I break his neck and move on to the next group.

essentre
06-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Invisible Bear. The second outdoor section of the mission with the underground subway entrances. If you stealth your way perfectly in the first section then the rest of the streets glitch out and don't let you move on. Your Squad stays behind the road blocks at the beginning and you are unable to secure the checkpoint. Total crap that I get punished for doing it perfect by having to reload the last checkpoint to try and get discovered so I can move on. So basically I stealth kill all enemies but 1, let that last guy see me and engage before I break his neck and move on to the next group.

Yea, I noticed this yesterday as I was trying to do the whole thing stealth. After not being able to kill all of them stealthy I figured I would just sneak past them all. It wouldn't let me so I just engaged them.

Someone brought up the same thing as you on the Ubisoft forums, talking about why the game sometimes doesn't let you progress stealthy on some parts. Ubi-Antonie said that there are some parts in campaign that they force engagements, so you can't do it stealthy.

BTW, how the hell DID you get them all without being spotted at that part??

gimme a hell ya
06-11-2012, 08:31 PM
this game is great. it got a 8.5 from ign and a 7.5 from gamespot who are the two places i look to for reviews so avg 8.0. the servers occasionally drop me but not that often the gameplay is excellent. the only thing i thought it was lacking was a little shy on the graphics and stats but if you want all the detailed stat the ghost recon network has them. i think to many people stink at the game so they hate it

MyPetWorm
06-11-2012, 08:39 PM
i think to many people stink at the game so they hate it

This isn't a thread of people who hate the game, its a thread for people who hate certain bits of it. E.g, the crappy connections, the campaign forcing you to be bad, CoD players ruining MP etc.

The game is a good game, you'd be pretty daft to say otherwise. But it NEEDS an update to mix a whole bunch of little things, and a major one for the Net code.

I3east Lig3r
06-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Camp is so messed up in MP, I was using augmented camo and was crouched walking around the map and a rifleman could see me clear as day 75m away.

Silentshadow13
06-12-2012, 01:44 AM
sorry about that beast I just had to kill you. Did my lmg feel good. just kidding though Although I did kill I camoed guy trying to sneak around from about 20-30 ft away and you can see the shimmer, it is sad. I completly agree with that damned stun gun but I must throw in the retarded uav and sensor grenades being tossed out like candy.

gimme a hell ya
06-12-2012, 03:09 AM
This isn't a thread of people who hate the game, its a thread for people who hate certain bits of it. E.g, the crappy connections, the campaign forcing you to be bad, CoD players ruining MP etc.

The game is a good game, you'd be pretty daft to say otherwise. But it NEEDS an update to mix a whole bunch of little things, and a major one for the Net code.

ok gotcha. i did see some posts saying im taking this piece of shit game back which is pretty sad

MyPetWorm
06-12-2012, 05:22 AM
ok gotcha. i did see some posts saying im taking this piece of shit game back which is pretty sad

Probably a bit like when you get a bad product from a store, you tend to blame the entire store.

"The last thing I bought from Wal-mart was crap, I'm never going there again".

Frustration at something tends to make us (Us = humans) useless at dealing with situations. People are just getting frustrated at the Net-code and giving up on the entire game, which is pretty sad :/

ConfusedGeek
06-12-2012, 05:07 PM
they need to really increase the xp you get for completing the task.

i just played for the first time over the weekend, and there were many (many) games that I seemed like i was the only one on my team going for the objective.

the first time I played the game type where you have to get the "case" and carry it to the circle, i was the only one on my team going for it.

remember this is the 1st time im playing it so at start i wasnt sure what was happening. highlighted the object went to it, even the other team wasnt going for it. i picked it up and started walking to the circle. of course now i died. on spawn, i found my teamates on a bridge waiting. waiting for what, i dont know?

another game, i had to had put the case in the circle 5 times with no teamates around to protect me. i know i get 200 xp for starting the process, that needs to be more 2x or 3x more. maybe that will get more ppl going for it.

also, they need to boost the pistol when you carrying the case. you cant seem to kill anyone with it.

probably wait for the next xp event to continue mp.

DarthSoth
06-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Yea, I noticed this yesterday as I was trying to do the whole thing stealth. After not being able to kill all of them stealthy I figured I would just sneak past them all. It wouldn't let me so I just engaged them.

Someone brought up the same thing as you on the Ubisoft forums, talking about why the game sometimes doesn't let you progress stealthy on some parts. Ubi-Antonie said that there are some parts in campaign that they force engagements, so you can't do it stealthy.

BTW, how the hell DID you get them all without being spotted at that part??

crouch down and walk behind the road barriers to crouch behind the square piece by the flare. get your drone out and up as the guys from the truck are walking towards the blocks. I then mark the 4 guys who are stationary in the middle of the road. The 2 guys by the bus, the guy behind the roadblock in the middle of the road and then the guy manning the gun last.

If you crouch lean to the right you can snipe the lone guy along the right side of the are by the hummer while the 3 guys are still moving towards you. Otherwise just wait until the one closest to you turns to the middle and you are clear to take him out then.

Target the 4th guy you marked that is manning the gun in the heavy armor. the guy in the red hat will walk by giving you the opportunity to take them both out but you want to let him by. If I took the red hat out with the gunner then it was too early and the 3 moving to the front were not in place and the alarm was raised. But wait for the patroller to walk in front and the red hat is close enough to snipe in the head right away [after you trigger the squad kill] and the 3 front guys are in their static positions and not facing the guys in the rear. gun guy will fidget a little and then a guy from the left will begin to walk. As he passes in front or your target you will fire killing them both and triggering your squad to take out the other 3. Once you fire you will want to take that red hat guy out who walked by earlier and conveniently stop a few feet away from the guys you took out. You can easily kill him before he freaks out and raises the alarm.

From there the 3 guys who walked to the front of the field are still oblivious and you can simply walk over to them and stab them/break their necks stealthy.
I take the first two out then walk around front of the third so that he raises the alarm and "ENGAGED" flashes on the screen then snap his neck before dealing with the new guys who start to show up.

This is all done on Elite and you can easily stab those last 3 guys resulting in a completely stealthy but ultimately restart needed way through the level. Worked for me every time.

Very satisfying to do this but also very disappointing since it is all for not since you need to raise the alarm to continue on.

HTownBoi
06-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Love it when you are destroying another team in squad matches and they all send you messages that you are cheating.

MyPetWorm
06-12-2012, 09:26 PM
the first time I played the game type where you have to get the "case" and carry it to the circle, i was the only one on my team going for it.

remember this is the 1st time im playing it so at start i wasnt sure what was happening. highlighted the object went to it, even the other team wasnt going for it. i picked it up and started walking to the circle. of course now i died.

Reminds me of a funny game :D

My friend hadn't seen this game mode yet, so I thought I'd show him. Seached for a game, and ended up joining one that had started a couple of minutes beforehand. Was the map Mill. Upon starting I ran myself over to the bomb which spawns under the bridge, and got there fine. Said to my friend "Don't worry guys, I got this" just to be a smart ass. I carried it around the sides all the way to the enemy spot, waited 10 seconds for an enemy who just spawned to run away, then went and planted it.

Less than 2 minutes after I joined, I finished it. Yep, people suck that much, my whole team was at my side of the map yet the enemies couldn't be bothered to kill me in my 20-30 second planting period xD

Silentshadow13
06-13-2012, 12:42 AM
UBISOFT FIX YOUR FUCKING HOST ADVANTAGE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so fucking retarded host always wins.

And fix when the host dasboards it doesn't main menu us this is fucking bullshit when you are winning and they quit and you lose all your exp.

USS Spectre
06-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Well i would just go with my standard bad luck of running into people who don't play the objectives and just go for those kills they love oh so much.

Too bad those kills don't win you the game. :(

Thumbtaxx
06-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Last night while I was playing some mp, the sound glitched out. Does Ubisoft realize how annoying and hard it is to play a shooter with no sound what so ever...:uzi::mad:

Vay
06-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Wish they'd get rid of that kill cam.

That moment where someone kills you...you wonder from where. The you see the B.S in the killcam. Doesn't even look like anyone shot you.

JayMax
06-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Love it when you are destroying another team in squad matches and they all send you messages that you are cheating.

TBH, to them it may actually seem that way due to connection issues. We've all had that laggy game where no amount of bullets drops someone, where you die around corners, or you gun only hits objects & the other team can hit you. I've been in games where you can't even take the objective, because the interaction meter keeps resetting 3/4 of the way for no reason.

It seems sometimes that the team that gets the host on their squad has the advantage. More headshots, sometimes it will even seem like they got in the game first and are already taking the first objective before you even spawned.

You won't be cheating, but it won't seem that way to the other team. How many times have people wondered if people have started intentionally lagging in this game, because the connection issue is so bad? You may even become more suspicious in squad matches where more pride is on the line.

Until Ubisoft gets the act together and fixes the connection problem, squad matches will be hit or miss for some.

Also sucks that if you don't have the full 6, the game will still match you up against a full team, instead of a same sized squad.

JayMax
06-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Wish they'd get rid of that kill cam.

That moment where someone kills you...you wonder from where. The you see the B.S in the killcam. Doesn't even look like anyone shot you.

QFT!! :eek:

I never thought I would see a kill cam worse than CoD. Bullets firing 5 feet behind you, you already around a corner when dying, or even when the player is completely obscured & the kill cam can't render what happened.

Also as I said elsewhere, no game should EVER put friends in a party, on 2 different sides! I don't know how many times I've seen players just camp in a spot do nothing, and the other team always knows where your team is without a hack. How players who let enemies go past them right in front, and not shoot them. Then come the next game, they are suddenly in a squad together for the next 3 games. Other personal favorites, that guy on your team who runs to the enemy spawn, gets tased & hack, then goes and does it again over & over. :mad:

xZarfotAcheivements
06-21-2012, 12:47 PM
I really like this game! It has everything i wanted in a MP game which is team work! If i put a mic in and start talking my team usually does too and i've made a few friends out of it http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png When your connected to a good host or server? IDK what this games deal is at the moment lol i always have a good game even if my team loses its still a good game as it was fair!

But as the title says its only a recipe right now..... My experiences so far have been good & bad. I want to stick at this game and progress through the ranking system but finding it hard to do with so many lagged out games and server disconnects http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/frown.png. I see there is some server update maintenance happening today, who knows maybe that 3 hours maintenance is all it needs? Im just really tired of having to dashboard my games because of poor connections with no hit detection and teleporting....

I know that theres probably 50 million threads that are similar to this one with connection complaints and stuff but i felt like it was my duty to post after i put up with the connections for so long only for it to eventually reset my levels to 0.... even after it done that i still carried on playing and got each character back up to level 20 but i just got thrown out of a game for another terrible connection and im bored of it. My local gamestation store has offered me a full refund if i take it back in 3 days time..... i might just take them up on that offer? But this game would be so sick with good connections http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/frown.png

Oh.... yeah one more thing to add. I sent an email to the tech team reporting my level reset and i got a response this morning. Check this out i lol'd so hard once i read it.

Response Via Email (Anette) 06/21/2012 11:24
Hello there

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

We're aware of this issue and at the moment investigating the cause of this problem, however could you please try to solve this issue by restarting your console and reconnect to the game to see if that restore your stats and levels

We apologize for this inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Nette
Ubisoft Technical Support.

LOL.... I didnt contact Ubisoft for them to tell me to turn my xbox on and off again? I will say no more.

tankbuster
06-22-2012, 01:38 AM
I really like this game! It has everything i wanted in a MP game which is team work! If i put a mic in and start talking my team usually does too and i've made a few friends out of it http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png When your connected to a good host or server? IDK what this games deal is at the moment lol i always have a good game even if my team loses its still a good game as it was fair!

But as the title says its only a recipe right now..... My experiences so far have been good & bad. I want to stick at this game and progress through the ranking system but finding it hard to do with so many lagged out games and server disconnects http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/frown.png. I see there is some server update maintenance happening today, who knows maybe that 3 hours maintenance is all it needs? Im just really tired of having to dashboard my games because of poor connections with no hit detection and teleporting....

I know that theres probably 50 million threads that are similar to this one with connection complaints and stuff but i felt like it was my duty to post after i put up with the connections for so long only for it to eventually reset my levels to 0.... even after it done that i still carried on playing and got each character back up to level 20 but i just got thrown out of a game for another terrible connection and im bored of it. My local gamestation store has offered me a full refund if i take it back in 3 days time..... i might just take them up on that offer? But this game would be so sick with good connections http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/frown.png

Oh.... yeah one more thing to add. I sent an email to the tech team reporting my level reset and i got a response this morning. Check this out i lol'd so hard once i read it.

Response Via Email (Anette) 06/21/2012 11:24
Hello there

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

We're aware of this issue and at the moment investigating the cause of this problem, however could you please try to solve this issue by restarting your console and reconnect to the game to see if that restore your stats and levels

We apologize for this inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Nette
Ubisoft Technical Support.

LOL.... I didnt contact Ubisoft for them to tell me to turn my xbox on and off again? I will say no more.

LOL Typical response.

fastNcurious
06-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm almost done with the campaign and for the most part I am enjoying it. Wish there was more stealth and less forced encounters, as others have said.

Aside from the laughable graphics during cutscenes and in certain areas, my main complaint is how they make the game feel like a game. There are certain parts where you lose the feel of immersion.

For example, there was one part where your comm system or whatever gets hacked, but it wouldn't let you throw grenades. WTF. I remember I had 3 grenades right before that part and I never threw them. Are you telling me I can't lob grenades cuz my electronics are down?

And then the parts where they won't let you use a drone even though you just did a minute ago. Lol.

Guy Who Rages
06-24-2012, 11:54 PM
I really wish this game had some kind of mic only lobby or something. I can't stand these silent games.

Vigor
06-26-2012, 01:40 AM
This game is so 10 years old.

Silentshadow13
06-27-2012, 12:55 AM
I liked that they tried to do "server" maintenance. When this game is peer to peer. After ther update the first hour of online is fine but as soon as the 1.5 exp. runs out sure enough the "server" goes to shit. Had 30 kills, then 20 kills, then 25, but when that hour runs out 9 and 25, 4 and 30. Come the fuck on fix this piece of shit. I should not "rape" then all of a sudden do piss poor. Fuck it I am not playing this piece of shit until its fixed. I did enjoy this game for a while but now I am gonna say fuck it I'm done.

fastNcurious
06-27-2012, 02:28 AM
Stupid FUCKING unskippable cutscenes. The graphics aren't even good. Why should we be forced to watch this crap? Whoever decided cutscenes can't be skipped should be forced to eat snails for the rest of their lives.

Anyone else notice the counters for the weapon challenges are off? I've been hitting the back button after each kill and sometimes a successful kill doesn't get counted. And then sometimes when I know I have missed with the sniper, the counter goes up even though I only got a hitmarker and the guy clearly did not die.

lunaticcrazy
06-27-2012, 09:32 AM
is it me or are there other people to having problems with their ranks on the soldiers? i was going for rank 50 and i was like 387 already, today i started the game again and my rifleman is rank 28 now? i mean wtf? anyone alse having this problem?

MyPetWorm
06-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Whoever decided cutscenes can't be skipped should be forced to eat snails for the rest of their lives.

Snails are actually quite nice though :/

Anyone else notice the counters for the weapon challenges are off? I've been hitting the back button after each kill and sometimes a successful kill doesn't get counted. And then sometimes when I know I have missed with the sniper, the counter goes up even though I only got a hitmarker and the guy clearly did not die.

I have never noticed the challenges to be off. They have always done exactly what they should have for my friends and myself.

is it me or are there other people to having problems with their ranks on the soldiers? i was going for rank 50 and i was like 387 already, today i started the game again and my rifleman is rank 28 now? i mean wtf? anyone alse having this problem?

There are 2 threads floating around about this, the issue will just go away by itself. You won't be punished at all, all the experience you earn now goes on top of what you had before (So when it jumps back, you'll find yourself a bit higher than you were before).

fastNcurious
06-27-2012, 09:44 PM
I have never noticed the challenges to be off. They have always done exactly what they should have for my friends and myself.

That's weird then. I was doing the 15 sniper kills without any misses challenge. I blatantly missed a guy and the counter went up. Then a few times I killed the guy and saw him go down, but the counter didn't go up AND it didn't reset -- as if the game didn't even register that I had shot and missed.

During that same mission, I thought the counter for the Bodark kills was also goofy, but I didn't question it much cuz it could've been that they weren't necessarily in my EMP's blast...

But the sniper one for a fact was glitchy for me.

Spock
06-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Is it just me or is the multiplayer extremely laggy right now? It's taking me forever to spawn and when I do I shoot at things and sometimes nothing happens or I get tons of hit markers, but eventually just die randomly later on.

My internet is fine. I can play any other multiplayer game without issues.

fastNcurious
06-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Is it just me or is the multiplayer extremely laggy right now? It's taking me forever to spawn and when I do I shoot at things and sometimes nothing happens or I get tons of hit markers, but eventually just die randomly later on.

My internet is fine. I can play any other multiplayer game without issues.

It's probably cuz of the host. Happened to me a few times -- I just backed out of those games. Kept trying until I wasn't "laggy."

I think that's the main cause of the lag. If you get a decent host, the multiplayer plays fine.

MyPetWorm
06-29-2012, 12:21 AM
That's weird then. I was doing the 15 sniper kills without any misses challenge. I blatantly missed a guy and the counter went up. Then a few times I killed the guy and saw him go down, but the counter didn't go up AND it didn't reset -- as if the game didn't even register that I had shot and missed.

Pfft I would just happily take it xD I recall doing that challenge when I did the level, but don't remember it being easy on me. I'm sure it reset on me :(

maggotdude
07-02-2012, 09:15 PM
you know what i love, unloading a full mag into someones back, have them turn around unscaved and one shot me. hello crysis 2....

mistress3riple
07-03-2012, 07:45 AM
you know what i love, unloading a full mag into someones back, have them turn around unscaved and one shot me. hello crysis 2....

this happens to me all the time. and i know i'm not good at playing mp but to unload full mag to his head and that he shot me with one bullet just sucks

maggotdude
07-06-2012, 10:48 AM
this happens to me all the time. and i know i'm not good at playing mp but to unload full mag to his head and that he shot me with one bullet just sucks

yeh i wouldnt say i was the best either, but man it takes the piss sometimes :(

McGoogles
07-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Single Player:
- Unexpected and relatively long loading screens during single player missions
- Unskippable cutscenes
- Having to load every single campaign mission just to see what the Ghost Scores are

Multiplayer:
- People leaving when they're on Bodark team
- The inevitable lag
- Turrets
- People glitching under the map and killing you under the ground
- Cargo
- Having blood shoot out of the enemy's body yet not get awarded a kill or even a hit-marker

Good game though. Too bad it didn't sell too great.

Silentshadow13
07-07-2012, 03:04 AM
how about making it so when you are playing saboteur the other team can't bring the bomb into their base and camp it the whole time. Also if you play with a clan named "camp" just leave. they are pathetic cod boys and their name says exactly what they do.

EzioPravar
07-08-2012, 06:28 AM
They need to allow players to join guirella in middle of the game

Spock
07-09-2012, 04:50 AM
Tried playing one more time today... I think I'm ready to trade this in.

Silentshadow13
07-10-2012, 01:43 AM
did ubisoft do something to this game overnight. Last night me and a freind of mine were doing really well last night. but today I can't get into one good match. It seems like the other team always gets headshots, tazes from beyond the reach of the tazer, my gun shoots one bullets then shoots, The "kill" cams being horribly off, my guns not being as powerful as they were last night. WTF happened. I was enjoying this game now it seems like they did a cloud update or whatever its called and it fucked everything up.

Floorkiller
07-11-2012, 05:57 AM
I decided to give MP a try today, since I want to get all 3 starting classes to 10 to get my Uplay points...

Does ANY match last the whole round?? I'm pretty tired of playing for 13 minutes and getting "Connection to the host was lost".

tankbuster
07-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I decided to give MP a try today, since I want to get all 3 starting classes to 10 to get my Uplay points...

Does ANY match last the whole round?? I'm pretty tired of playing for 13 minutes and getting "Connection to the host was lost".

To answer your question, IMO the easiest way to finish a full game is to flip a coin at the start and hope for the best.

I really wanted this game to be enjoyable but it just does not hit the mark. They had so much time to have this game ready and even with that time they still dropped the ball big time. As soon as I hit wave 50 on Guerilla mode, this game goes back to Game Stop.

sbob360
07-12-2012, 07:24 AM
I can't get over how far backwards this game has gone when compared to GRAW2. Just the sheer number of options and settings for playing online in graw2 leave this game for dead. and it feels like it losts its tactical element and difficulty. PLaying this game on Elite was just no challenge at all. Massively dissapointing. A friend right now has a problem where the game is just showing black screens for the cutscenes, no guns show up in the gun spec screen, and it won't host a game from his his 360 anymore... has to rank up there as one of the biggest let downs for me in 360 gaming... up there with Crackown 2 and the ME3 ending.

Floorkiller
07-16-2012, 07:47 AM
OK, in the last hour+, I get this "Host Migration" shit 2-3 min into every game. I haven't got one freaking XP point because of this, and this has been my only chance to try the 2xp weekend. Jeez the MP is fucked up.

Oh yeah, and quite a few kill cams show ppl shooting 2 feet away from me, and killing me. I'm a bad MP player, I'll admit, but when you clearly hit a guy 2-3 times and he shoots wide to your left and kills you, it just sucks.

Silentshadow13
07-17-2012, 11:26 PM
I'm a lvl 49 scout and after all the the b.s. this weekend I am done with this game. I hate just laying into someone just just have them hide behind cover then insta kill me. I'm done with this game I am NOT waiting for an update I'm NOT buying the dlc. I am NOT ever going to buy another ubisoft game. I am done dealing with this FUCKING RETARDED game.

StompingFreak
07-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Why is the new DLC called the Artic Map pack when only 1 map has snow(for monkey mode only)..the others are in USSR.

x SNAKE5 x
07-24-2012, 09:07 AM
I'll admit I quite enjoy the campaign and Guerilla is OK (although why the hell you can't play public games of it is beyond me).

But the MP is just shocking. I've ground my way through a number of achievements in quick matches and I was starting to work on ranking up all the classes but I've now given up. The number of host migrations and flat-out disconnects is beyond a joke.

More often than not I join a match and find I am on the losing team and get thrashed. Last night I got onto a good team in Conflict, was having a great game and scored a ton of XP only to be disconnected with 15 seconds (yes, 15 seconds) of the match left. All that effort for absolutely nothing.

It's not worth the frustration, especially when the multiplayer component of GRFS has so many issues already (poor collision detection, cover working some times and not others, wonky controls, etc, etc). I've given up on the MP.

What I don't understand is how this has happened when GRAW 2 was such a well polished game with great MP and co-op. Not exactly progress, is it?

three15
07-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Worst thing is the black screen crashing at the end of missions, it's very frustrating when you've spend a while trying to finish a level!

MP, well i gave it a go and it was as bad as i'd heard, GRAW2 was great online, this is just terrible.

Importz2k1
07-25-2012, 12:56 AM
I'm 44 yrs old and I usually stay away from MP because my reflexes aren't as good as they used to be. But because I completely enjoyed the first 2 games I figure I give it a shot. My first complaint is the lag, but like others have said, I just quit and find another match. Then there's the "I hit an enemy with a shower of bullets" and they don't die. I get hit with one and I'm done.............. There is no one playing as a team, it's a stupid free for all and I always get stuck with the losing team for some reason.
I think I've played about 12-15 rounds and have only won 1 time. I really wanted to finish this game but I don't think I can stomach getting gang raped until I reach level 50.

The MP in GR 2 was absolutely fun, this is not.

SallyNasty
08-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I am so sick of not being able to do co-op because the uPlay servers blow goats.

Pede B
08-05-2012, 06:51 PM
I am so sick of not being able to do co-op because the uPlay servers blow goats.

Is that the problem who say the partner has some DLC you havent downloaded, when you try to join?
Cause i hate it..

Barad
08-07-2012, 04:12 PM
SP is great, MP is terrible. Host migration 95% of the time, invincible players and never able to win a match. What a shame.

shinobigarth
08-08-2012, 01:23 AM
why do your AI teammates go down when hit and you can revive them, yet you cant be revived? when you go down you're just dead. its stupid that you dont bleed out like in Gears.

mosin360
08-08-2012, 02:30 AM
why do your AI teammates go down when hit and you can revive them, yet you cant be revived? when you go down you're just dead. its stupid that you dont bleed out like in Gears.

I was saved many times by the AI. I think if you get knock down and the ai continues to shoot you, you die. Otherwise you should be able to get knocked down twice and get back up with your teammates. I only one had to help the AI. I'm playing on veteran so maybe hard don't allow any get ups?

Anyway, I wanted to bitch that the last level sucked because you had to chase after a guy which really didn't fit this style of game. I also wanted to bitch that the achievements suck total ass for anyone just doing the single player.

shinobigarth
08-08-2012, 09:54 PM
I was saved many times by the AI. I think if you get knock down and the ai continues to shoot you, you die. Otherwise you should be able to get knocked down twice and get back up with your teammates. I only one had to help the AI. I'm playing on veteran so maybe hard don't allow any get ups?
i play Elite so maybe it doesnt allow that on that difficulty.

mistress3riple
08-09-2012, 06:30 AM
i play Elite so maybe it doesnt allow that on that difficulty.

yap, on elite you are automatically dead. it sucks

shinobigarth
08-10-2012, 02:01 AM
alright i'm really getting disappointed and frustrated with this game's campaign. early on its not super hard or difficult, but later it just gets ridiculous, especially when your AI partners dont do jack squat and you have to kill 90% of enemies by yourself. why are they even there? i might as well be by myself, as helpful as they are. it consistently takes all 3 of them an entire magazine to kill ONE enemy, they're so unbelievably bad at it. meanwhile the enemies all get pinpoint accuracy later on in the game and you are nearly dead every time you poke your head out to take a few shots. and they toss grenades all the time. and dont even get me started on the "Diamond Formation" nonsense when you rescue VIPs, or the absolutely terrible inclusion of timed events that they felt needed to be in almost EVERY MISSION. "you have 3 minutes to kill 8000 enemies and get from here to this place 5 miles away. GO!" why cant i just do missions at my own pace?

i also ran into a nearly game breaking glitch where after i finished a mission and it went to the end screen, it faded to black and then froze, not doing anything. i had to reload the checkpoint 2 or 3 times before it FINALLY decided to load. i wanted to like this game a lot, but its really mediocre at best. really disappointed with Ubisoft\Red Storm.

There is no Sppon
08-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Broken servers, People quitting in the middle of a match so I can't get my achievement, the achievements, and broken killcams

mistress3riple
08-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I don't think this fraking reset of challenges worked. Today I got beat your best with more then 20 enemy detections and I didn't even play much since Tuesday when there was reset. I played on Tuesday for two matches with rifleman to get two easy challenges.
How the frak can I have 19 enemy detection if I didn't play engineer?

This game suck more and more. I used to like playing mp now I'm getting more and more frustrating when I start playing.

Kobius
08-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Beat waves 1-31 in Guerilla co-op last week. Played through waves 31-50 tonight, no achievement for either of us.

Any tips to get this to pop? - Neither of us really get enough time to play all 50 in 1 sitting.

McGoogles
08-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Beat waves 1-31 in Guerilla co-op last week. Played through waves 31-50 tonight, no achievement for either of us.

Any tips to get this to pop? - Neither of us really get enough time to play all 50 in 1 sitting.

It has to be done on the same map with the same host each time you decide to play again. I played on Shanty Town (on casual) with three other people and got it done within a few hours.

three15
08-20-2012, 01:21 PM
I want to find the people who made it and put them in the dentist chair with no anaesthetic. This game is like torture, i like it but i'm sick of spending 3 hours on a difficult part for the game to crash when you finally do it!

No problems with other games, but this one crashes daily.

purpleinsect
08-24-2012, 08:48 PM
I hate this cover system. Because everyone just seems to be camping and waiting for one sorry person to actually be moving so they can shoot them. I don't like Cod adhd type of multiplayer either. And this would be good if there weren't a million places for people to hide. And it sucks to see when in the killcam, they really do not even hit you with those bullets, but somehow you are dead. And it's also impossible to get anything done when you are in a bad team and everyone on the other side seems to be a veteran at this game.

oDD Reflex
09-08-2012, 01:12 AM
As a GRAW & Tom Clancy fan I'm so disappointed in this game. I've only finished the first 2 missions and haven't played MP since the Beta I accessed via SC:Conviction.

This game has absolutely ZERO feel of past Ghost Recons. It seems to want you to move at COD pace without the capabilities of doing so, the freezing issue is worst than early 360 sports games!!

I really, really, really, REALLY hope Ubisoft learns from this game and the next Rainbow Six : Patriots isn't anywhere close to the fuck up this game became!

quickhhh
09-23-2012, 09:39 AM
I hate this cover system. Because everyone just seems to be camping and waiting for one sorry person to actually be moving so they can shoot them. I don't like Cod adhd type of multiplayer either. And this would be good if there weren't a million places for people to hide. And it sucks to see when in the killcam, they really do not even hit you with those bullets, but somehow you are dead. And it's also impossible to get anything done when you are in a bad team and everyone on the other side seems to be a veteran at this game.

I like that almost every time I died in MP was due to a headshot even though on the killcam I got shoot in the foot or lower body. Anyhow I sold this crap game about two weeks ago best decision I've made in a while.

FrozenRaptorz
04-15-2013, 01:44 AM
I'm surprised this thread is only 7 pages long. I'd need more characters then I'm allowed in a single post, MP is practically unplayable.

Priit3
04-22-2013, 12:08 AM
MP connection is one of the worst i have seen, shame UBI, shame!

diverxmedic
10-16-2013, 02:12 PM
There is none. I agree with most of these comments. The server rental program for BF3 was the only way to combat poor teamwork. If you were the server host, you boot them.

girlsloveopie
12-06-2014, 04:51 AM
I am playing on elite. not too hard but every time I get to the end of the mission, even though the challenges I completed had popped up and are all checked, the final assessment shows incomplete for all of them. I thought it was for certain missions, but it is constantly happening to me even after all the hours and hard work and dedication to complete them, I get screwed! I HATE this game because of it. I threw it away once. bought another xbox 360 and game and tried again thinking it was my xbox. nope. its the d... game. same crap with a several hundred hard earned dollars wasted. I'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!!I hope you read this tom Clancy. your game screwed me out of real money and time. had I found other complaints about this problem I would not have invested so much into it. I will never buy another game of yours again! and I used to be a huge fan since the beginning. no more.