PDA

View Full Version : Respec Tokens & Replacing Classes Questions

WalterWhite
05-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Two questions:

1. How do you earn the Respec tokens in multiplayer? I've had one token forever and kind of want to use it but I don't know how I aquired it or how to earn more.

2. I didn't notice until last night that when you're editing your classes that there is an option in the menu to "Replace" them by pressing "X". Has anyone done this? I clicked on it to see what it did but did not confirm my changes. What I did was click on my engineer, selected replace, and then picked a different class to replace him with. It warns that the decision is permanent so I didn't do it. I'm not sure if doing so would replace my engineer with whatever class that I chose, permanently. Maybe someone with a low level class or a second account can test this to verify.

Divine Darkness
05-27-2012, 07:34 PM
I heard that you only get a token at Lv4 and 50. I haven't found much info on them but it would seem that it might be a one time deal and not per class. I stupidly used mine at a low level Riflemen and now have a 14 Scout, 32 Engi and 22 Riflemen and have yet to get another token.

When you reset a character it will give you a level one character again. So say you reset an Engi you will have a level one Engi again with no points or anything.

Edit: I found this and it makes it seem like you get two tokens per class. http://www.ign.com/wikis/ghost-recon-future-soldier/Rank_Progression but I still don't have any more tokens, wonder if they are broke or something? It also says that when you hit 50 you get to chose 1 weapon from the opposite faction to use.