PDA

View Full Version : Ur Dragon Glitched? (mild spoilers)

XxStuartxX 1990
05-27-2012, 07:33 PM
So my Ur-dragon fight has glitched.

I was in everfall trying to find a different chamber to try out a different fight but evryone was the chamber of confusion which was pissing me off quite abit since my pawns were been really retarded and were constantly getting caught in the eye beam attack.

I eventually beat the eye dude, then i got a message saying I could explore the next area of everfall, at this point i thought 'oh thats why i could only get into the chamber of confusion.

so i fell down a couple of floors, entered the chamber of lament, died by the pawns i really wasnt expecting to attack me, retried killed the pawns, went in the little room where a voice said 'so you have come arisen' (or something to that effect.

Then the Ur-dragon appeared, I shot it with a few arrows, one of my pawns said 'how do we fight such a thing'

Then the Ur-dragon flew up into the sky and vanished........ I tried exiting the chamber and coming back in but it still isnt back.

I even reloaded the game and he still isnt there.

I guess I'm just to badass for him. seriously though WTF

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 07:37 PM
no he does that sometimes. Its not a glitch. Even in the description of the Ur-Dragon it says that it might take a couple tries to fight him before he stays. He usually doesnt leave right away though. Ive only had him leave twice out of maybe 25 times

XxStuartxX 1990
05-27-2012, 07:39 PM
no he does that sometimes. Its not a glitch. Even in the description of the Ur-Dragon it says that it might take a couple tries to fight him before he stays. He usually doesnt leave right away though. Ive only had him leave twice out of maybe 25 times

Any tips on how to get him back, or can i only fight him in gen 5 now?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Any tips on how to get him back, or can i only fight him in gen 5 now?
hell just come back after you sleep at an inn or something. He respawns so its no big deal. If you look under your history and under adventure log-enemies, youll see at the bottom "times your dragon repelled". Thats what just happened with you

XxStuartxX 1990
05-27-2012, 07:45 PM
hell just come back after you sleep at an inn or something. He respawns so its no big deal. If you look under your history and under adventure log-enemies, youll see at the bottom "times your dragon repelled". Thats what just happened with you

K thanks.

I was just really confused that he f'ed off after like two moves.

T00L
05-27-2012, 08:35 PM
The exact same thing happened to me the first time.

When i visited him again he decided to stay a little bit longer. I took about half of his life orbs when he vanished again. Should i feel flattered now by the fact i banished a UR Dragon twice ?!

a question though: you fought this beast 25 times, is the Loot always more or less the same ?!

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 08:43 PM
The exact same thing happened to me the first time.

When i visited him again he decided to stay a little bit longer. I took about half of his life orbs when he vanished again. Should i feel flattered now by the fact i banished a UR Dragon twice ?!

a question though: you fought this beast 25 times, is the Loot always more or less the same ?!
yea its pretty much the same. Sometimes one piece of equipment will become dragon forged but thats pretty rare. He has rare drops as well as common drops. You always get 20 wakestones when you beat him no matter what and sometimes youll get a weapon and some ferrstone. But he drops a lot of material as your fighting him and you have to pick it up before you beat him or else it will be gone

T00L
05-27-2012, 08:55 PM
But he drops a lot of material as your fighting him and you have to pick it up before you beat him or else it will be gone

I recognized that when fighting other big enemies. But i always thought they just vanish after a certain time. So i just have to collect these things before i finish him, thats really good to know and explains a lot !!

note to self: buy that goddamn guide !! (i get the feeling this could be even more useful than the ones for the Souls Games)

EDIT: he just flew away a third time -_-