PDA

View Full Version : This has shocked me.

Creazil
05-27-2012, 08:54 PM
This game has shocked me, and not in a bad way. I think it's brilliant.

It's a sure big change from your typical shooters these days and is very tactical. The thing I love about it the most is you HAVE to be tactical online. There is no run n gun here. I didn't expect it to be this good. Really enjoying it and it's probably poorly underrated.

The Bum-Mobile
05-28-2012, 03:00 AM
It'd be much more brilliant if I could actually play a match with my friends. First they don't give me a way to find co-op partners in game so I search for some people to play with. I find them, and we can't play a goddamn match without half of us disconnecting. It's absolutely ridiculous.

The game itself is fun when it's playable, but Jesus Christ I have the shit pre-ordered for two years and I get this? Not cool at all.

Barrowland
05-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Must just be ur group. Was a bit hit or miss on friday(release day) but it has been perfect since although I would like a filter for countries/regions so I'm not in laggy rooms but can just leave and search again.

The Bum-Mobile
05-28-2012, 03:24 AM
Maybe, but then there's still the lack of matchmaking for co-op, the choppiness during multiplayer and the significantly unbalanced weapons from team to team. I'm no hardcore player, I don't really give a good fuck about which gun's stronger or which gun's a noob gun, but it's so blatant here it's just silly.

Barrowland
05-28-2012, 03:41 AM
I agree about choppiness and things they overlooked but good team work over comes the gun issue which I don't agree with btw. A few good players have run over me and the randoms I joined with stun guns and knives. Stunned us. Hacked us. Knived us. Rinse repeat. Was a real eye opener on how to approach this game. Ppl complain about op everything. I use single fire and I can still out gun some1 3 feet from me but as it says on the loading screen that first bullet makes all the difference.
Just out of curiosity which gun do u think is op?

The Bum-Mobile
05-28-2012, 04:37 AM
I don't think any gun in particular is 'op', but between the optics for the Ghosts being clearer and the weapons seemingly better all around (even slightly) I just think it's unbalanced. Especially when you consider that the Bodark are condemned to a list of inferior weapons for the entire time you play as them. I think both teams should have access to all weapons, that would solve everything and shut whiners like myself up.

And the melee is just like, what? It's a coin toss every time.

tankbuster
05-28-2012, 05:05 AM
Yes I agree. I have went to Melee some one and they turn around and counter-melee me. Blows my mind every time.