PDA

View Full Version : Help on some missions and snakes....

EnteringtheCosmos
05-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Where are the snakes? I've had this mission for so long but have only seen 3 snakes.

Finding the magic tome book thing mission, i have been to the camp in the south but all he says is he doesn't want gold but he does have it but where?

Cypher mission, I have waited by the main fountain and the pawn place day and night but I can't see anyone running around.
thanks

BloodGodAlucard
05-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Where are the snakes? I've had this mission for so long but have only seen 3 snakes.

Finding the magic tome book thing mission, i have been to the camp in the south but all he says is he doesn't want gold but he does have it but where?

Cypher mission, I have waited by the main fountain and the pawn place day and night but I can't see anyone running around.
thanks

1. There are some snakes towards the end of Dripstone Caves. That's the location you go to when you enter the well in Cassardis or the cave up the path from the Encampment. You'll need to go in and kill them then go and rest at an inn to make them respawn. It should only take a few times.

2. The tome is in the all male thief camp near Witchwood. You have to scale the tallest tower there. It's not easy to see, but you have to climb on the broken walls towards the top and jump to the ledge with the chest. It took me forever to find it. I had to use levitate to reach it.

3. I'm not sure on this one.

Hope that helps you. :)

furysblade
05-28-2012, 11:22 AM
By Cypher mission, do you mean the one given by the Knight outside the Castle? If so the guy I spoke to was a farmer in the field who then directed me elsewhere.

Hope that helps.

k1ll1ng5pr33
05-28-2012, 01:13 PM
If you go to the dungeons (prison) in the Duke's Castle, the cell all the way in the back, open it with a skeleton key. Follow the path and you'll come across 3-5 snakes.