PDA

View Full Version : What does previous decision point mean?

ramarcos
05-27-2012, 10:09 PM
I reached level 20 in my rifleman class and I was supposed to unlock 2 weapons from each of the Ghost and Bodark factions and it won't let me choose the gun. It is locked and it says previous decision point?

Spock
05-27-2012, 11:25 PM
When you reach certain levels you get to choose between two items. I really don't like the idea, but at level 20 you can choose between two weapons. After you've chosen one of them, the other one shows up as 'Previous Decision Point'. I believe once you get to level 50 with a class you can go through and choose the other weapon. Alternatively, you could use a Respec Token if you have one and get all your attachment credits back as well as the ability to rechoose items from previous decision points.

Barrowland
05-28-2012, 03:20 AM
When you reach certain levels you get to choose between two items. I really don't like the idea, but at level 20 you can choose between two weapons. After you've chosen one of them, the other one shows up as 'Previous Decision Point'. I believe once you get to level 50 with a class you can go through and choose the other weapon. Alternatively, you could use a Respec Token if you have one and get all your attachment credits back as well as the ability to rechoose items from previous decision points.

Pretty much this.
Also u did unlock 2 different guns. One for each faction and what unlocked depended on what u chose. I believe on the option screen u can press the yellow skittle and it will show u the other factions guns/choices.

maverikhunter77
05-31-2012, 01:17 AM
i have also reached level 20 on the scout class and i have not gotten any notice on picking any weapons yet i am also a rand 11 on both of my other classes i even acquired the token from the uplay rewards and it did nothing. when i got to reach level 20 it did not let me choose it just keeps showing both as previous decision points.

skiscaraudio
06-01-2012, 02:18 AM
i think its when you have a choice of 2 things and thats the 1 you didn't pick?

Tsukasa117
06-01-2012, 03:11 AM
If you look at your class progression it should say whats up next, I'm not sure if weapons are part of progression or from just leveling I know when i started playing MP I was kinda mad all the work I did to do weapon challenges to unlock bonus weapons and I cant use them in multiplayer only campaign.