PDA

View Full Version : Recipe Lists?

LordDVS
05-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Or crafting. There's a lot of combinable items in this game, I wondered if anyone had compiled a list, or had a link to what all can be made with all the stuff you come across during your journeys.

romanzad
05-27-2012, 11:34 PM
Or crafting. There's a lot of combinable items in this game, I wondered if anyone had compiled a list, or had a link to what all can be made with all the stuff you come across during your journeys.

theres a lot lol...

http://www.realsg.com/2012/05/guide-dragons-dogma-complete-item.html

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-27-2012, 11:36 PM
in the guide book it takes up a couple full pages. theres tons of mixtures

LordDVS
05-28-2012, 04:26 AM
I rarely ever buy strategy guides, most of what you need to know is online. Skyrim was simple, I had no idea how deep this game could be.

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-28-2012, 04:38 AM
I rarely ever buy strategy guides, most of what you need to know is online. Skyrim was simple, I had no idea how deep this game could be.
Yea but it takes a little while for it to get online vs if you buy the book yourself. Im just impatient. If I need to make a decision and have multiple outcomes, I dont want to wait for a guide to come out. id rather have one right then and their to lead me to badassery right away

LordDVS
05-28-2012, 06:32 AM
I'm probably gonna go grab it tomorrow. I need a handy reference for some of the stuff in this game.

Btw Flip, I love your Medusa! I'd never guess my heavy hitter would be a "wimpy" Mage. There has been a few times I've stopped in awe of her destruction on the field