PDA

View Full Version : shadow fort tunnels?

murderousknight
05-28-2012, 08:32 AM
In the shadow fort there's holes that someone small enough might get through...is that a quest or do you need a tiny MC?

romanzad
05-28-2012, 10:36 AM
In the shadow fort there's holes that someone small enough might get through...is that a quest or do you need a tiny MC?

the only one you need to worry about is the big one thats in the courtyard as that takes you to an area that unlocks you an achivement

AsianGamer4Life
05-31-2012, 12:36 PM
You do need a small MC to get into the hole but it just leads to 1 chest behind the steel bar door right of the main keep doors and I believe you can get to that chest just from jumping down from the top of the keep. (If you can survive the fall.)

Dragonlightning
06-25-2012, 01:24 PM
You do need a small MC to get into the hole but it just leads to 1 chest behind the steel bar door right of the main keep doors and I believe you can get to that chest just from jumping down from the top of the keep. (If you can survive the fall.)

Or you can fire arrows through the window and break the wooden bar to open the door.

Kingcow
06-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Wow, I seriously had no idea the game would have little things like this! That's kind of cool, actually. Just like the carry weight/size scaling. The little details are starting to impress me as much as the game itself :)