PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Or Juiced?

BLK DEM0N
08-29-2007, 09:19 PM
Personally i think juice is rubbish meaning need for speed is my choice, but whats yours...?

Jdm
08-30-2007, 01:28 AM
Personally i think juice is rubbish meaning need for speed is my choice, but whats yours...?

Are you talking about NFS: Pro Street and Juiced: HIN or just comparing the 2 franchises/sequels?

I've been a fan of the NFS franchise for along time now. However, some NFS sequels have disappointed me. Pro Street looks really good and I love the whole Drag mode. It should be fun!

Juiced is no different from any other "Tuner" racing game. You race, drift and tune/modify cars. If you guys liked SRS a few years back, then you'll enjoy Juiced: HIN.

*Note to Staff: This should be moved to the Games forum.

veritas347
08-30-2007, 01:29 AM
Well in my opinion I've always liked NFS better I don't know why but I just like the gameplay better

Ghost x360a
08-30-2007, 01:32 AM
NFS of course. I have played Juice one time and thought it was crap, though I dont really like where NFS has been heading though (I liked their old games better).

Maka
08-30-2007, 01:46 AM
Need For Speed: ProStreet over Juiced: Hot import Nights any day.

Customization, and racing is much better. I hated the juiced demo.

Krohboy
08-30-2007, 02:00 AM
Need For Speed: ProStreet over Juiced: Hot import Nights any day.

Customization, and racing is much better. I hated the juiced demo.

I was playing the demo for Juiced on the OXM disc the other day, and I also hated it.

Cyrex
08-30-2007, 02:15 AM
Need for speed has a very established franchise that does not very easily let down. We all know that the achievements for Carbon were glitched. The game itself was pretty good and the racing itself was pretty good. Juiced is a very unknown and the first game was not very good. It disappointed the people that played it and anyone who has played the first game would not look twice at this one. Prostreet is mostly drag which in my mind is the second best type of racing behind drifting By the sounds of some of the people who have played the demo they sound very disappointed of Juiced also. So in my mind Prostreet will be much better.

Bluntman428
08-30-2007, 04:05 AM
Juiced is just the poor man's Need For Speed.

There's really no contest.

SegaSaturnSNK
08-30-2007, 02:47 PM
NFS wins automatically. Juiced sucks fat balls, end of story. I played that demo on the 360 and I thought it was garbage. The drifting is terrible but NFS underground/carbon has crappy drift too. I like Ridge Racer drifting, way better but if Ridge Racer was into this too, I would pick RR out of NFS/Juiced.

Exane22
08-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Well its a good thing need for speed has lil to do with drifting ;) But NFS ftw! The last one disappointed me with the "no drag racing" that the game had :mad: but other than that i loved it. With pro street debuting the new Skyline its something i must must must own. Im glad that they didnt go with the shitty idea of the Infinity Skyline that they were on track of.

JJBDude
08-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Always been Need for Speed so Juiced is going to have to pull something big out of the bag to make me change my mind.

Nick G 42390
08-31-2007, 08:37 PM
Need For Speed all the way. Juiced is garbage.

da voodoo child
08-31-2007, 08:40 PM
id say need for speed but only because i have not played a full version of juiced

Unearth4164
08-31-2007, 09:29 PM
I was very dissapointed in the Juice demo, not that I thought it would be that good, but I did not finish the race and delated it right away.

PerpetualHeaven
08-31-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't mind threads like this but if you're going to say something is "rubbish", "garbage" or something along the lines of that, at least tell people WHY it's those things. I mean you're at least discussing it, by giving feedback on specifics you'll help others make decisions. I've played the demo personally but not everyone has. Some others may disagree that it may be a good game. Just gives reasons. It's better then seeing "sucks balls" and what not littered over the thread. Just makes it seem like a pointless thread to bash a game.

Guitardevil
08-31-2007, 10:15 PM

Need for speed! Need for speed!

xXxDARKNIGHTxXx
09-02-2007, 06:37 AM
NFS 4 sho this Francise has been around be4 Xbox was around so they r really good better than
Juiced cause Jused is so boring because it has no story 2 it NFS dose so NFS all the way

thecrazyguy
09-02-2007, 04:38 PM
I would have to say NFS. EA really seems to be crafting a quality game with pro street. And I played the demo for Juiced and that just felt so poorly done. Felt more like an xbox game than a 360 game. I was excited for Juiced 2 before I played the demo, not anymore tho. Thats probably just a rent.