PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS !! Ending help

ll Mr Bubbles ll
05-28-2012, 02:27 PM
So im running away from the dragon but he catches me everytime wtf?? seriously when running towards the camera no matter what i do he always touches me and i have to retry. I dodge all the collapsed walls and full sprinting the whole time. Very annoying !!

jonejon
07-21-2012, 02:03 AM
So im running away from the dragon but he catches me everytime wtf?? seriously when running towards the camera no matter what i do he always touches me and i have to retry. I dodge all the collapsed walls and full sprinting the whole time. Very annoying !!
You have unlimited sprint on that part. I have neer been caught by him. So if you were not sprinting, try sprinting, you should make it. Goodluck:)

maddog walker
09-09-2012, 02:23 AM
I'm having the same problem.i run in sprint mode down the hall until the ceiling falls in on me.can someone tell me what to do here.thanks

Chevelle
09-09-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm having the same problem.i run in sprint mode down the hall until the ceiling falls in on me.can someone tell me what to do here.thanks
Give some of your items to your pawns, If your carrying too much and are at "Heavy" you most likely won't be able to out run him. The more weight your carrying the slower you move. (even in sprint)

maddog walker
09-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Give some of your items to your pawns, If your carrying too much and are at "Heavy" you most likely won't be able to out run him. The more weight your carrying the slower you move. (even in sprint)
that was it,i was too heavy to get away from him.thanks