PDA

View Full Version : Did I just totally luck out? (Spoilers)

Periodhead
05-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Just made it to the everfall on my second playthrough. Went straight to the chamber of lament and the online Ur-Dragon spawned with no health. I wacked him a couple of times and he died :D
He dropped the whole Abyssinal armour set and st George mask, the longsword "Dwells-in-Light", a really powerfull archistaff, a powerfull staff and a shield. Also about 20 wakestones :D

Is this the standard for killing him or did I get lucky and land the last hit on the online version?

k1ll1ng5pr33
05-28-2012, 03:25 PM
I think you got lucky and landed the last hit o.o

Periodhead
05-28-2012, 03:33 PM
I suppose I better run through another playthrough and get it all dragonforged :P

XxStuartxX 1990
05-28-2012, 05:22 PM
I have a question about the Ur-dragon achievement.

do you have to be the one to get the final hit, or just have contributed to its death?

Periodhead
05-28-2012, 07:33 PM
I have a question about the Ur-dragon achievement.

do you have to be the one to get the final hit, or just have contributed to its death?

I'm pretty sure you have to get the last hit, but you can do it single player too if you're on new game plus, there's a rift stone in Cassardis, on the hidden beach bit

Buronzu
05-29-2012, 07:16 AM
Same thing that happened to Periodhead happened to me.

Killed him on my first playthrough, at Level 45 with two Mage pawns and a Sorceror pawn. A 'fifth generation' Ur Dragon spawned into the world with almost no health. We took it down in less than a minute and the achievement popped.