PDA

View Full Version : exacto ammo?

killeralltime
05-28-2012, 03:15 PM
I unlocked this but I don't know if its allready eqquiped and how do I use it?

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Go to gunsmith and make sure its equipped.

I3east Lig3r
05-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Go to gunsmith and make sure its equipped.

It's under Magazine, it might be called something else (I think DARPA?).

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Magazine-Exacto the one with the green on the bottom.

XcS Dead Deer
05-28-2012, 03:34 PM
has anybody figured out how well it works? In the campaign you could fire just about anywhere as long as it was locked on and score the headshot. In multiplayer it seems like you DO INDEED have to fire right near their head and the ammo takes care of the rest

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 08:50 PM
I unlocked it but never used it. Ill give it a go n report back. It does make it less powerful tho.

I3east Lig3r
05-28-2012, 08:52 PM
I unlocked it but never used it. Ill give it a go n report back. It does make it less powerful tho.

I wouldn't care about damage though because once you're locked on it's a one hit kill.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 08:53 PM
What i was thinking. That would be a bit.. well nooby!

I3east Lig3r
05-28-2012, 08:56 PM
What i was thinking. That would be a bit.. well nooby!

At least it's futuristic as the title says, same with the Warhound and Cloak.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Yeah true. It takes way too long to lock on in MP especially as everyone is always running around. Its good for the shit scouts who just camp and dont play but overall its pretty shite.

I3east Lig3r
05-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah true. It takes way too long to lock on in MP especially as everyone is always running around. Its good for the shit scouts who just camp and dont play but overall its pretty shite.

Figures, why would you even use a sniper in MP? SMGs are just as good.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah just played a game using it its not a one hit kill. Sometimes its misses! Ill aim manually much better

I3east Lig3r
05-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah just played a game using it its not a one hit kill. Sometimes its misses! Ill aim manually much better

Thanks for the tip though, will prevent me from picking this scientific wonder.

MyPetWorm
05-28-2012, 10:57 PM
I got the choice as my scout and just went for the Augemented Camo, being able to move around in camoflauge sounded much better than trying to improve what I think isn't bad aim with my SMGs xD

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Augmented camo is the choice after :P

The choice for exacto is exacto or the heartbeat sensor. The other choice is either camo or stun but i didnt read what that did.

MyPetWorm
05-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Augmented camo is the choice after :P

The choice for exacto is exacto or the heartbeat sensor. The other choice is either camo or stun but i didnt read what that did.

Now that you mention it, is was :p I chose the Sensor for that decision.

XcS Dead Deer
05-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Now that you mention it, is was :p I chose the Sensor for that decision.

Does anybody know at what range the heartbeat sensor kicks in and provides intel on the enemy? I havent unlocked or figured it out

Also - i can't wait for augmented camo. Imma be a happy scout once i get it

Sky Volcom
05-30-2012, 04:41 AM
I haven't really used the heartbeat sensor to notice how it works... Or the ammo in the conversation. Just the classic assault rifle was always good enough for me, but then again everyone has their own styles of kicking ass. :)

XcS Dead Deer
05-30-2012, 08:30 PM
From my gathering, it seems like it works on anybody as long as your laser is pointed on them. I've been wrong once before, but that's the way it seems. May use my respec token and get rid of the lock on ammo.

Though it did save the objective once before because wihle he was planting, i locked on and fired near his head...saved us the game! go me!

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-30-2012, 08:37 PM
From my gathering, it seems like it works on anybody as long as your laser is pointed on them. I've been wrong once before, but that's the way it seems. May use my respec token and get rid of the lock on ammo.

Though it did save the objective once before because wihle he was planting, i locked on and fired near his head...saved us the game! go me!

You have to be aiming about 1cm away for it to work but it takes about 3 seconds to lock so aiming yourself is far better