PDA

View Full Version : Best map for solo Guerilla?

IC3 L3G3ND
05-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Is there one that is easier solo?

I did 50 waves and i dislike this mode a lot.

Just wanna rack up my 1000 kills

MyPetWorm
05-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Personally, I did wave 50 over and over on the first map.

You just sit in the HQ, and melee everyone that comes in. I use the LMG and grenade launcher for my weapons to deal with the Vehicles.

With 45 enemies per round, I would often get to aroundd 30 killed. A few times even finishes it by myself. Doesn't take long doing this.

DEG23
05-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Sorry if this is common knowledge but can you do guerilla mode solo? If so, is it hard to finish by yourself?

IC3 L3G3ND
05-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Sorry if this is common knowledge but can you do guerilla mode solo? If so, is it hard to finish by yourself?

Yes and yes, its hard as nails solo even on recruit, me and 3 friends blasted it on elite and that was brutal.

I tried solo on a few maps now and never last 5 waves without dying

MyPetWorm
05-29-2012, 12:31 AM
On the first map however, they seem to be pretty stupid when it comes to CQB. So all I would do is sit in the HQ with a LMG to take out snipers/rocket launchers, and melee everyone that comes in the door. It surpirsingly gets me pretty far.

As a note, I use a LMG because of its punch. It can shoot through almost everything on this map, so as long as you know where they are, you can kill off the annoying guys far away.