PDA

View Full Version : Respec/armorer

GRIMFISTED
05-28-2012, 04:45 PM
I think if you use the respec token before you get the armorer achievement it resets the count for that class. I have two level 14's and a level 15 and i've still not unlocked the achievement. I used the respec token to get an achievement early on so I think something maybe up. Be warned.

Divine Darkness
05-28-2012, 05:26 PM
I used my token before I got all my classes to 14 and still got it. I think it's just bugged. Someone else was saying they couldn't get it to unlock either. I'm having a problem getting the one for killing 5 enemies while they are hacking a teammate. I'm 100% sure I killed more then 5 and it still hasn't unlocked.

XcS Dead Deer
05-28-2012, 06:59 PM
I used my token before I got all my classes to 14 and still got it. I think it's just bugged. Someone else was saying they couldn't get it to unlock either. I'm having a problem getting the one for killing 5 enemies while they are hacking a teammate. I'm 100% sure I killed more then 5 and it still hasn't unlocked.

I'm starting to wonder if this has to happen in one round because im in the same boat. I had 3 the other gaming session, and I know i've had atleast 2 interrupts prior to that. It does say "by killing or stunning", so hopefully you can integrate the two for 5 combined >.<

kohlerxxx
06-10-2012, 05:40 AM
they need to work on some fixes badly. i have all my characters at level 17, i did use the token to reset my points though. also counter intelligence wont unlock either and ive counted i have at leas 7 kills