PDA

View Full Version : Late game levelling?

KrossWinter
05-28-2012, 05:29 PM
So I think I'm about to face the dragon, since I'm on tainted mountain and the game just told me I won't be able to turn back. Are there any good late game levelling spots, since I was having a bit of trouble with the Hellhounds. I'm sitting on level 48, first playthrough.

Also, can someone tell me where to find gargoyles?

XxStuartxX 1990
05-28-2012, 05:34 PM
So I think I'm about to face the dragon, since I'm on tainted mountain and the game just told me I won't be able to turn back. Are there any good late game levelling spots, since I was having a bit of trouble with the Hellhounds. I'm sitting on level 48, first playthrough.

Also, can someone tell me where to find gargoyles?

The hellhounds are the most annoying enemies in the game for me, don't worry about struggling to take them down, the dragon is pretty simple when you face him (he was for me anyway since I was a ranger).

As for Gargoyles i have no idea where they spawn in the main game I now you can come across a few while doing the epilouge.

The only enemy i struggled to find was a metal golem, but since i'm on NG+ now its going to be a while still before i get to fight one.

KrossWinter
05-28-2012, 05:39 PM
So I'm about where I should be? Though I do think 1500 health is a bit low, even for a maxed out Ranger.

XxStuartxX 1990
05-28-2012, 05:46 PM
A Ranger shouldnt be rarely getting hit as they should be at the back, while a warrior/fighter tanks up close. So health isnt really an issue the main thing a ranger has to worry about is stamina management.

ponypo2001
05-28-2012, 07:05 PM
If I remember correctly, there are gargoyles in Soulflayer Canyon.