PDA

View Full Version : Female bandit leader question

ponypo2001
05-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Does anyone know if this charming young lady ever gives out a quest like the male leader does? I ask as she just went postal on me and my pawns so I had to run away as I didn't want to kill her. I can reload a save a little way back but was curious if it was worth doing so. If she doesn't give any quests, I'll just go back and clean house.

Thanks in advance.

T00L
05-28-2012, 08:37 PM
I ask as she just went postal on me and my pawns so I had to run away as I didn't want to kill her.

Thanks in advance.

She attacks you because one of your pawns and/or yourself are male. Hire female pawns and/or change your clothes to the womans robe you get at the Black Cat. This will do the Trick and she will give you the exact same quest as her male equivalent.

ponypo2001
05-28-2012, 08:39 PM
She attacks you because one of your pawns and/or yourself are male. Hire female pawns and/or change your clothes to the womans robe you get at the Black Cat. This will do the Trick and she will give you the exact same quest as her male equivalent.

Cheers. I knew how to avoid the attack, I just hadn't been there before so didn't know where she was. If she also gives out that quest, I'd better reload. Thanks for the reply.

ponypo2001
05-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Ok, new question. Why the fuck does she constantly say "what are you" then attacks me? I am a bloody female!!! Can you only talk to her as a man in a dress? This is bullshit. I've gone in with no pawns and all female pawns and still she attacks me. What gives?

Just to add, I've even fed the cyclops and my quest specifically says to talk to her but she attacks me every time. This is pissing me off.

EDIT :-

Read this thread and did everything and still the bitch attacks me. Do they not test games anymore?

http://uk.gamespot.com/dragons-dogma/forum/the-secret-admirer-quest-62917224/

Powerman1469
05-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Just wondering, where are the bandit's that you can get a quest from? Is there a man and women bandit with two different quest? Going for "The Hero" so just making sure i get everything done =D. Thanks in adv for any info

T00L
05-29-2012, 04:46 AM
hmm.. strange, it should work. But i remember that i hadnt a dress with me when i got there first, so i did what i have to do and pushed the only male pawn across a cliff. :P

@powerman: The male Bandits are somewhere South in the Ruins of Aernst Castle, and the female ones are on your way to the Tainted Mountain, somewhere Northwest in the Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort. Heres a pretty good map where you can find every place of interest:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/120529/77852wa6.jpg

Powerman1469
05-29-2012, 05:36 AM
sob, we gotta make a quest guide, this time around doing the quest from the guy in the capital. I killed the Bandits in there instead of just taking the book. Guessing i just f'd myself because i think you need both quests done from male and female bandits for "The Hero" achievement D=

He I did the same thing! A few weeks later (game time) I revisited the castle and voila they respawned!

All npcs in this game, unless scripted, respawn after a time. So no worries.

Oh thank god, Hopefully i can still do his quest then, maybe he learned his lesson now.

three15
05-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Ahh this makes sense, i got a quest from her and when i completed and went back she went postal on me and my pawns. I have a feeling my male Pawn was in a fetching dress when i got the quest so that could explain it thanks.

ponypo2001
05-29-2012, 12:52 PM
I've tried with my male pawn in a dress and nothing. I've thrown him off a cliff and only gone in with women. Still attacked. I've tried everything I can think of but she is constantly hostile. Seems the game thinks my female ranger is male as the pawns keep referring to me as being a man.

Pissing me off big style as this is possibly costing me an achievement.

T00L
05-29-2012, 01:48 PM
thats really strange. one last idea.. could it be that you are wearing an armor thats specificly made for males ? i know theres some armor with female symbol in the stats.

ponypo2001
05-29-2012, 02:00 PM
thats really strange. one last idea.. could it be that you are wearing an armor thats specificly made for males ? i know theres some armor with female symbol in the stats.

I've tried going in naked, with the women's garb on and with a full set of gold / yellow gear too and she still attacks. Sadly, I'm not the only one having this trouble but none of the other fixes have worked for me so far.

Big To
05-29-2012, 02:27 PM
sob, we gotta make a quest guide, this time around doing the quest from the guy in the capital. I killed the Bandits in there instead of just taking the book. Guessing i just f'd myself because i think you need both quests done from male and female bandits for "The Hero" achievement D=
He I did the same thing! A few weeks later (game time) I revisited the castle and voila they respawned!

ponypo2001
05-29-2012, 05:19 PM
FINALLY got her to talk to me. I'm not sure what the trigger was but here's a few things to try if it happens to you.

Firstly, I think around a week of game time had passed since she last attacked me. When I went back to the fort, the boulders in front of the gate had respawned.

I had the sumemry cowl, maiden's camisole, summery pareo and a pair of golden daggers equipped (someone mentioned she liked gold things). I equipped my main male pawn in the lady's garb bought from the Black Cat and had two other female pawns with me.

Something in the above was the clincher for me but my game has autosaved so I can't test which got me past it. Hopefully something here will help.

Tenreth
05-29-2012, 05:45 PM

So, i can do Mohls Quest (killing the other bandits) then wait some ingame days and voila, they are back and i can do their quests?