PDA

View Full Version : Confused on boosting

IC3 L3G3ND
05-28-2012, 08:41 PM
How can you boost on this Multiplayer and how many people do you need?

Im sick to death of data hacking ppl to then have ppl steal the kill before i finish or just after so i miss my coordinated kill :(

MyPetWorm
05-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Minimum 8, then 4 vs 4 squad matches. you'll have to try at a time with not many people on aswell, so you don't run into many random squads when trying to find each other.

bluee1234
05-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Ice legend wow u have to boost For this game. Lol

TigerII
05-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Ice legend wow u have to boost For this game. Lol

I get it. Every time I try to data hack, a teammate comes up and shoots them.

XcS Dead Deer
05-31-2012, 12:52 AM
I get it. Every time I try to data hack, a teammate comes up and shoots them.

I've had this happen to me probably 3 times. I get stunned/killed way more often than the hack gets stolen from me. Try to befriend some people and run with them often, that'll help drastically.

Though you have no idea how relieved i was when i was playing with randoms, and this guy who didnt have a mic would cover me every time i hacked. 4 times in one match he'd just watch the alleys while I was hacking. It made me happy

MyPetWorm
05-31-2012, 01:19 AM
I've had this happen to me probably 3 times.

I've had it happen more times than I can count. So many stupid CoD players who just want kills, if they just have a bit of tact they could get lots of kills by then knowing where every bad guy is. But noooooooo xD

Tsukasa117
06-01-2012, 03:04 AM
It feels like the matches are one sided on one side or the other I've had only one match were it was an actual even fight, so far my only issue is I just got around to starting multiplayer since i wanted to get all the campaign stuff done and now I'm running into all the kids who have things like the M203 and just camp intersections.