PDA

View Full Version : so is the game harder online?

HeartFullOfLies
05-28-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm a bit confused. I saw where people were talking about how Ur dragon was harder when they were online. Is the whole game like that? Cause i would honestly turn live off just to get past where I am at haha And dont say get high lvl pawns i already have like lvl 50+ pawns and im still getting killed all the time.

Bajan Elite
05-29-2012, 02:39 AM
I dont know the answer to your ? but if you have high level pawns and you are still having trouble then you need even higher level pawns. A balanced party and a better strategy.

Sarcastro
05-29-2012, 02:48 AM
The Ur Dragon is harder when you're online, as it's health meter is the same across all online players for their respective systems. If we're both online, and go against the Ur Dragon, he will have the same health bar for both of us.

Everything else in the game is scaled just the same as it would be offline.

The Ur Dragon is severely scaled down for offline players, as he would be impossible for a single player to take down. I beat on him for well over an hour, and apparently their wasn't a lot of people fighting him, as I didn't see his health bar budge at all in that time. He's ridiculous online. After that time, he just flew off and never returned. I figured, "F this! I'm starting NG+".

GenericNPC
05-29-2012, 02:56 AM
^ This ^

Revan67
05-29-2012, 03:05 AM
I didn't even bother with Ur-Dragon figured he would just own me so went straight to a NG+

HeartFullOfLies
05-29-2012, 04:10 AM
oh thank you all for your answers. i have tried to find pawns that work better with me but they are both 55 and im lvl 20 so im not for sure what to do haha but thanks for the info!

Bubbameister
05-29-2012, 04:56 AM
I just beat the Ur-Dragon either something was wrong or I had a good party. We beat the crap out of that guy. I had just come from a Chamber full of hellhounds, two chimeras, a wright. I got handled in that room and promptly turned around and left. It said he seventh generation but the weird thing to me was he his health bar was empty when he showed up and it took a good four minutes to beat him.

H2O
05-29-2012, 08:38 AM
I just beat the Ur-Dragon either something was wrong or I had a good party. We beat the crap out of that guy. I had just come from a Chamber full of hellhounds, two chimeras, a wright. I got handled in that room and promptly turned around and left. It said he seventh generation but the weird thing to me was he his health bar was empty when he showed up and it took a good four minutes to beat him.

Sounds like you joined at the end of the fight after other players had done most of the work. ;)

ll Mr Bubbles ll
05-29-2012, 10:42 AM
According to capcom, you get 8 minutes to fight the ur dragon online after that he flys away. So its health goes down as everyone damages it , people are getting lucky and fighting him just after someone was close to beating him.

Bubbameister
05-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Sounds like you joined at the end of the fight after other players had done most of the work. ;)

Well now, that just feels like a hollow victory.

Woodstar22
06-24-2012, 11:51 AM
okay im confused, ive just been told you cannot play this online and now im reading this about something being harder online :Z

so can you play this with friends over live or not :| lol
i remember watching a load of videos before it was out saying you can

Bubbameister
06-25-2012, 07:20 AM
okay im confused, ive just been told you cannot play this online and now im reading this about something being harder online :Z

so can you play this with friends over live or not :| lol
i remember watching a load of videos before it was out saying you can

There is no co-op. Your party consists of three pawns. One that you make who is your main pawn. You can pick two other pawns from "The Rift". You can use your friend's pawns or pawns made by random people. You can always go back and change pawns to suit what you're looking for in a party. Hope this clears some things up.