PDA

View Full Version : Vocation - Change it or keep it

Tenreth
05-28-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm wondering about this, should i switch my or my pawns vocation once it reaches level 10? Just for the sake of maxing out.
Or is it useful to do so as early as you can.

Powerman1469
05-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Up to you really, It does however carry over the Augments from the other Vocations. So my Main pawn is a Mage full time, but i did max her Sorcerer too, Because it has some helpful Augments.

Tenreth
05-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Thanks. I think, i'll stick with my figher pawn and my ranger until post game. Until then, i should have found enough gear and skillpoints. :) Leveling vocations up slaying goblins, wolves and bandits.

LordDVS
05-29-2012, 12:14 AM
In addition to gaining augments that can be shared cross vocations, there are stat boosts gained per level that differ between classes. You could level your Mage as a warrior for a while to get increases HP per level up, or as an sorcerer to get enhanced magic Attack and Defence boosts.

But yeah, it all depends on how you want to level you and your pawn. There is no right/wrong way.

Sarcastro
05-29-2012, 02:51 AM
Definitely!

My main pawn is a mage, but I leveled her up to 10 as a sorcerer so she could purchase all the sorcery augments and take them back to her mage vocation.

As a Mystic Knight, I leveled up Warrior to 10, so I could get the clout aug. I'll likely level up Assassin in NG+, for something new to try.

Either way, YES, use them in different vocations so as to get augments. You can always hire pawns to replace their role while they're leveling something else.