PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Progress Lost, HELP!

Fuzzy Dem0n
05-29-2012, 03:12 AM
I've beaten this game on Elite already and with 80% or above, i was going back to complete some of the challenges I missed and when i came on today it won't let me mission select. If i go into campaign, select my save file, and click mission select it only gives me the option to continue campaign. If i select continue it restarts me at level 1. I pressed X to review my challenges and it says i haven't done anything, no 60& or above on any missions and no Elite on any missions.:mad:

How do i get back my stuff back without playing the whole game on Elite again?

I have a second save file that is about half way through the story and it does the same thing.:mad::mad:

MyPetWorm
05-29-2012, 05:21 AM
Did you do it as a co-op buddy? Asking because the co-op buddies don't keep progress, only the host.

WalterWhite
05-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Did you do it as a co-op buddy? Asking because the co-op buddies don't keep progress, only the host.

Another brilliant move for this game. Totally inspires my motivation to play co-op.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-29-2012, 07:26 AM

This is not true.

I played whole game on Elite in 2 player CO-OP

I never hosted any of it and i can mission select all of the missions and have all my progress for challenges and the 80% on each mission

MyPetWorm
05-29-2012, 07:41 AM
This is not true.

I played whole game on Elite in 2 player CO-OP

I never hosted any of it and i can mission select all of the missions and have all my progress for challenges and the 80% on each mission

Hmm ok then, my two buddies couldn't mission select after myself hosting. They had all of their stats recorded, but no mission select option.

Fuzzy Dem0n
05-29-2012, 03:32 PM
No i played this on Elite Solo, my second save is on coop but i was hosting the whole time.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Probably just another bug. My ranks got reset today... again

IC3 L3G3ND
05-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Probably just another bug. My ranks got reset today... again

Wow man Ubisoft are really hating on you, i think i would have stopped by now, only thing i been hit my is the achievement for 25 credits with each class, all are lvl 16 now and still nothing

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Mine unlocked at level 18scout 14 engineer and 16rifleman. Got reset back to 10 again so when it fixes itself again ill be about 20 rifleman. Its weird every day the first match i play resets my ranks then at the end of the day they go to what they should be. Next day reset again ect.