PDA

View Full Version : Help with Quest Nameless Terror *Might be spoilers*

Nami
05-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Hey, I have this quest called " Nameless Terror " which says
"You sense unseen enemies as you walk the streets. Keep your wits about you."
Problem is I've had this quest for quite awhile now and nothing seems to be triggering and when I googled it most people have gotten past the first part of this quest and I could not find where it starts. I remember when I got the quest a bunch of people standing outside of Gran Soren near those broken walls but when I travel around there nothing happens. Am I missing something? If anyone would be kind enough to explain where to trigger the attacks it would be greatly appreciated as I am getting slightly frustrated with it at the moment :P

WilRonward
05-29-2012, 09:19 AM
The attacks happen at night when you're travelling the roads of Gransys at some precise points. You'll know you're there cause a marker will appear on your map and the bandits have peculiar names and they'll start a monologue...

As far as I remember, the places and bandits names' are:
past the bridge north of Gran Soren -Phantom & co-
in front of the quarry -?Hawk?-
in the Moonsbit Pass -Darkness-
between the Waycastle and the encampment -?Red?-
and at the front gate of Cassardis -Zero-

I think the order is important; and it has to be at night.
So, wake up at nightfall in Gran Soren, go to the first one up North, then the quarry. Go back to Gran soren and sleep to nightfall again, then if you just follow the main road back to Cassardis you should get all of them.
They'll attack you on the road so don't stray from it.
The last one is literally at the front gate of Cassardis (you don't see him at first but you'll hear is little monologue)

Nami
05-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Thank you for that I usually travel during the day since at night I find it hard to see. I will check those places out and make sure it is during the night. Is this apart of the story progression? all quests seem to have come at a halt right now. Thank you again!

Nami
05-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Thankyou those locations are correct but I faced the people outside the quarry first then went to the bridge north of Gran Soren in that order. The rest were in the order you had stated :) Thank you heaps!