PDA

View Full Version : Post Game

ll Mr Bubbles ll
05-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Silly question but when is post game ? im currently grinding out everfall and noticed the guide mentioned both hydra and archhydra appear Post game. So i headed to the frontier caverns first and the hydra wasnt there, but i did manage to find the chamber and get the achievement that way.
But before i venture to the bluemoon tower to kill a wyvern i wanna know it will be there as it is a long journey ? so before handing the wakestones class as post game?

Also the Ur dragon is a bitch lol, i wasnt unlucky enough to try kill it just after someone i guess as its now a 9th generation full health dragon.

XxStuartxX 1990
05-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Yes the Wyvern will be there on the top floor, where you battled the griffon and that Salomet dude.

As for the Hydra it is in the Frontier caverns but you need to have accepted a quest, I can't remeber the name of it but, its goal is the accept a duel against ????? and when you get there its a Hyrda with a bunch of goblins.

Don't know how a Hyrda was able to post on the bounty board, but whatever.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
05-29-2012, 12:07 PM
any chance you know who else sells ferrystones? i know the black cat store did but thats not available post game as i use them to get out of the hole to sell stuff.

XxStuartxX 1990
05-29-2012, 01:12 PM
I think the Black Cat guy is behind the Alehouse post game.

Bubbameister
05-29-2012, 11:49 PM
You can latch on to the spot where Quince is and just exit out that way instead of using ferrystones. When you jump into Everfall and continue to fall it just loops you to the top again so just hit the RT when you see Quince's spot and exit out to the Pawn Guild. I just found this out today myself so we can all save our money now for better loot.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
05-30-2012, 04:23 AM
You can latch on to the spot where Quince is and just exit out that way instead of using ferrystones. When you jump into Everfall and continue to fall it just loops you to the top again so just hit the RT when you see Quince's spot and exit out to the Pawn Guild. I just found this out today myself so we can all save our money now for better loot.
Really ? damn, i just killed the ur dragon offline as everytime he drops 10+ wakestones, 3-4 ferrystones and then your rare weapon drop.