PDA

View Full Version : DLC and Audio Questions

Craphex
05-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Had a few questions, thought I would save forum space and post them here.
1: So, at the start it says for better audio to let it install the enhanced audio, after it did this I had a check on my hard drive and there's nothing there, so where does it install too exactly?
2: It also says I can just install the game like normal and it will give the same benefits, what if I have the audio files installed first, does that make any difference bar wasted space?
3: I bought the signature edition, put in the code and unlocked the extras, but where are these? The guerilla map does not seem to appear in the list, and where are the weapons and the extra hats at?
4: Same, but for the uplay unlocks, I spent points on the extra map and weapons but they are not showing either.
5: These extra maps and items don't appear on my hard drive either, so are they just on disc dlc that I unlocked? Weird they would do that with a signature edition, does that mean normal editions have that content locked on the disc?

Also, I'm liking the game so far, but so annoyed at lack of splitscreen campaign, was the main reason I bought it :(

Sky Volcom
05-30-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm not really sure what's going on with your copy, I have sound problems from time to time.

Da Doc
05-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Had a few questions, thought I would save forum space and post them here.
1: So, at the start it says for better audio to let it install the enhanced audio, after it did this I had a check on my hard drive and there's nothing there, so where does it install too exactly?
2: It also says I can just install the game like normal and it will give the same benefits, what if I have the audio files installed first, does that make any difference bar wasted space?
3: I bought the signature edition, put in the code and unlocked the extras, but where are these? The guerilla map does not seem to appear in the list, and where are the weapons and the extra hats at?
4: Same, but for the uplay unlocks, I spent points on the extra map and weapons but they are not showing either.
5: These extra maps and items don't appear on my hard drive either, so are they just on disc dlc that I unlocked? Weird they would do that with a signature edition, does that mean normal editions have that content locked on the disc?

Also, I'm liking the game so far, but so annoyed at lack of splitscreen campaign, was the main reason I bought it :(

1. I don't know the answer to this. Puzzles me too.

2. Refer to 1.

3. The Guerilla map is Rail Station or some name like that ( Not exactly sure and not home to check) The weapons should be unlocked in story mode and MP. The headgear is in the customizable MP soldier option.

4. Refer to 2.

5. The code just unlocks the extra items on the disc.