PDA

View Full Version : Dying Of Curiosity: Phase 2 - What Herbs and Where To Find Them?

Azrael008uk
05-29-2012, 04:37 PM
So I've a quest called "Dying of Curiosity" where the inquisitive Varanos (or soemthing like that) keeps exploring and nearly dying.

I found him washed up on the beach... he begged for an herb... my character automatically gave it to him and I didn't keep track of which one it was.

Now I've found him near death again... but he needs 2 herbs.

In typical "Way of the Samurai: 3" style it doesn't tell me what herb or where to find them.

Does anyone know?

Cheers

Az

ponypo2001
05-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Standard greenwarish herbs are what he took from me.

Azrael008uk
05-29-2012, 09:02 PM
I'll give it a go. Seems he doesn't like the reinforced variety.

Big To
05-29-2012, 09:18 PM
You'll need greenwarish throughout that quest so collect 2 for this part and 3 for the next.

BloodGodAlucard
05-29-2012, 09:59 PM
I just wanted to point out that after you finish this quest you can easily get the Affinity and Beyond achievement by talking to Valmiro. (The guy you save throughout this quest.) Talk to him and he will give you a few gifts. Keep talking to him and you'll get the achievement after the 3rd set of gifts or when his dialogue returns to normal instead of thanking you repeatedly. I thought this was a good piece of info, but I didn't want start a new thread to post it. I now realize I probably should have mentioned it in the pseudo guide thread. :p