PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Plasmid?

Zef
08-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Simple enough, what is your favourite plasmid in the game? If you could use one of the plasmids in real life, which one would it be and why? Bear in mind that Big Daddies are not supplied with Hypnotise Big Daddy plasmids.

killerharu45
08-29-2007, 11:57 PM
i really like the winter blast. Its so fun just to freeze ppl in random stances. I froze a spider splicer mid air and It stayed in the air. It was so funny. I use the hypnotize big daddy/security bullseye a lot though. Its the fastest way to get a lot of money.

Ghost x360a
08-30-2007, 12:03 AM
I have so far only played the demo but I thought the incinerate plasmid was awesome.

DeW222
08-30-2007, 12:25 AM
My favorite three were Electro Bolt, Incinerate, and Winter Blast. But come later in the game my hands down favorite was Electro Bolt since it could stun enemies for an easy head-shot or wrench-shot and could fry enemies in the water pretty well. Incinerate just didn't seem to be doing enough damage and Winter Blast got annoying since you wouldn't get any l00tz.

Although that was my favorite in game, I think the one I'd want most in real life would be telekinesis. That would be an absolutely blast to move things with your mind like that. All the bar tricks you could pull off, practical jokes, conventional uses, and even bedroom fun would be endless.

K00PA TR00PA
08-30-2007, 05:09 AM
Electro shock to me was definetely the most useful but i found myself going back just to mess with the others. But Hypnotize big daddy was hilarious! The big daddy all of sudden walks so much faster and creates so much havoc.

DeW222
08-30-2007, 06:19 AM
Electro shock to me was definetely the most useful but i found myself going back just to mess with the others. But Hypnotize big daddy was hilarious! The big daddy all of sudden walks so much faster and creates so much havoc.

I hated that plasmid SO much. Especially with Bouncers, because the damn things would go charging at an enemy right when I'd be squeezing off a shot, and I'd hit them causing them to attack me. Or if I didn't accidentally shoot him, I would set something on fire and he would run into the fire, and then attack me. Or if I did neither of those he would either run into an old mine I laid or Trap bolt I placed... causing him to attack me.

tarheeltay
08-30-2007, 07:54 AM
I have to go with incinerate, though it really didn't seem to do enough damage, it was always fun to use. Telekineses was also fun, but it wasn't very useful most of the time.

sln333
08-30-2007, 02:31 PM
I haven't gotten too far into the game, but if I could use one in real life it would have to be electro shock. Imagine if you were having problems with your tv or computer. Electro shock it and problem solved.

russell1190
08-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Considering Electro Shock is the only one i use i would have to say it is my favorite

Woah_Mullet
08-30-2007, 04:06 PM
YA! I am the only one who likes telekenisis! :D :D :D

k_dog
08-30-2007, 04:11 PM
ENRAGE son!!!

By fa the easiest way to beat a Big Daddy with splicers around.

Exane22
08-30-2007, 04:14 PM
YA! I am the only one who likes telekenisis! :D :D :D

Not quit bud :) id have to go with telekenisis, picking up a body and flinging it at someone else= instant KO :D I deffinatly use this more then anything else in the game (id also uses barley any eve) and im sure i would get the most use out of it in real life. Oooh the possiblities :biglaugh

viciousmental56
08-30-2007, 05:35 PM
i used Electro Shock the most in the game, it was the most useful
but if i could have a plasmid irl it would be Telekinesis or Incinerate

angry
08-30-2007, 06:19 PM
I like them all but ya my favorite has to be "ENRAGE".

Yann
08-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Electric shock is the most useful in the game by far the title has to go to the insect swarm

*Unleashes Swarm on Splicer*

"NOOO NOT THE BEES"

Cold Rival
08-30-2007, 07:36 PM
I never really used anything else other than Electro Bolt (but perhaps this will change when I go through on Hard).

Real life, I'd love a bit of Telekenisis! :D

BladeStrike
08-30-2007, 08:11 PM
i quite enjoy the hypnotise big daddy plasmid, theres nothing better than big daddy vs big daddy

DoM cAbAn
08-30-2007, 08:27 PM
My favorite one was Incinerate 3. I always use it. But I also really liked Winter Blast 3 because that was just awesome.

Nightmare792
08-31-2007, 12:27 AM
i loved incinerate because im a pyro so it naturally is the favorite for me :biglaugh

Mr Hey
08-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Definately Insect Swarm!

Thunderhorse39
08-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Setting people on fire and :uzi:shooting them to death always gives me a kick

LatinMessiah
08-31-2007, 07:38 PM
"Hypnotize Big Daddy" was the best for me, hands down. Not only was it fun to have him as a bodyguard, but also saved me tons of ammo. :)

Fruhmann360
09-02-2007, 09:06 PM
elctro shock

playing through hard i only used shock, fire and telekinesis. besides that everything else was just for laugh.

can anyone confirm or deny bees not attacking you with swarm equip?

Fire Mage
09-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Telekinesis is my favorite, although I use Electro Shock the most.

MrEastSide
09-02-2007, 10:04 PM
I really wanted to like the Security Bullseye, but I never seemed to find good places to use it. I think I used it once when I first got it and it sets that guy up for you to use it, other than that I didn't find it all that useful... :confused:

Brighton X
09-03-2007, 01:22 AM
I really wanted to like the Security Bullseye, but I never seemed to find good places to use it. I think I used it once when I first got it and it sets that guy up for you to use it, other than that I didn't find it all that useful... :confused:

Yeah it's not good unless your fighting 3 Splicers under a security camera. I actually didn't even do it when they set it up for you. I saw the guy under the camera, took pictures of them, & then shot him in the head. Then, I was gonna jump off the roof & luckily I looked down to see if there were enemies near where I was gonna land. It turned out that I was standing on the plasmid. I was gonna vote for Electro Shock, but then decided to wait til I beat the game to vote.

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
09-03-2007, 01:29 AM
definately electro shock...most useful

Chaomeister
09-03-2007, 05:49 AM
My favorite in game? Target dummy, hands down. Use it right and you can do amazing things, especially with telekinesis. (Plus, target dummy+cyclone trap=lol.) But for real life, it'd probably be insect swarm, because you never know when you're going to need to absolutley positively shoot thoundands of bloodthirsty hornets out of your wrists.

M7.Ninja
09-03-2007, 11:01 AM
I would go for the Winter Blast. It would make a neat party game "Who can hold the best pose for the night?"

Deyankees1
09-21-2007, 04:22 AM
I would say telekanisis Its just plain fun to use

Thrax
09-21-2007, 05:16 AM
electro shock the most usefull plasmid, dont leave home with out it:uzi:

RedstaR
09-21-2007, 05:27 AM
Incinerate & Electro-bolt, only ones I found good to use on a consistent basis, I think just maybe others like Hypnotize Big Daddy and Enrage may be very helpfull on a Harder difficulty then easy, lulz.

pinkpanfa
09-21-2007, 02:29 PM
The electric was the most useful but my favorite was the Enrage. Just get some lacky to do your dirty work for you....just like my boss does to me.

But if I had one in real life, I think it would be the Target dummy. I'd do so many stupid things with a visible me somewhere else. Of course, telekenisis would be totally awesome but I'd be afraid of losing control of that power and tossing a car into someone or wave my hand and some random person goes flying 50 feet into the air. Jail would not be fun.

Blazicus
09-21-2007, 09:04 PM
I never really felt Winter blast was useful and i really only used it for the very last fight. Incinerate 3 i used pretty often once i combined it with Human Inferno 1 and 2 it was just devastating. Only really useles against nitro splicers but otherwise it would just kill everything. Insect swarm i just found to be nice for crowd control but in some instances it caused problems because the insects will just move on to other enemies once its target has died making for a number of unexpected encounters with Big Daddies. Hypnotize Big Daddy i found to be alot more useful then i thought it would be especially toward the end of the game. I also found myself using Security Bullseye alot toward the end of the game to great effect (especially with Big Daddies) for whatever reason the big daddy won't attack the camera even if he quickly destroys the security bots. I didn't use Target dummy at all but i can see its use and one of the things i was planning on doing was using target dummy as i try to go through the game on hard using only the wrench (we'll see how that goes).

maximumpain21
09-22-2007, 12:50 AM
electro shock because its the most usefull

Brighton X
09-22-2007, 12:55 AM
I have to go with Insect Swarm. You can use it at any point on any enemy & it will help, it saved me from a ton of deaths.

Conker Rules All
09-22-2007, 01:00 AM
i like winter blast it's the best and i like telekinis but it's too much like the gravity gun

xRogue 5x
09-22-2007, 06:14 AM
Electro shock is about the only one i used throughout the game. I didn't really find any of them that useful. It was much quicker to just hit things with my tonic upgraded wrench.

UNDERWALLY
09-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Electro Bolt is the best attack to defend yourself, but winter blast is greeat too

Screaming Flower
09-28-2007, 07:59 PM
I liked incinerate.. Especially when you had loads of attackers. It worked well with the houdini's - they kept burning even when they dissappeared which is helpful when you're swamped

XQXM
10-02-2007, 02:21 AM
Telekinesis - use little eve but very useful, turn everything you can move into a weapon :woop:

glasstiger50
10-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Definitely Telekinesis. Lobbing a table/chair at a Splicer and watching them flip back into the wall is priceless.

sandollor
10-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Electroshock definitely. Anyone here see a little movie called The Return of the Jedi?

aswipe21
10-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Most definitely Insect Swarm because it is so freakin' awesome to watch a bunch of angry wasps fly out of you arm and attack a stupid splicer or big daddy.

Spades12321
10-12-2007, 10:37 AM
In real life I would like two, telekinesis because that would be so cool to move stuff with my mind, but winter blast would be cooler (literally) because then I could dress in a blue ninja costume and be sub-zero.:woop:

Daritan
10-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Electro shock is the easy answer in the game but the question as to which one you would want in real life... I gave this some thought and none. I can't come up with much they could do in real life outside of send you to jail.

Boss:Johnson, I want to you to file these repor-
Incinerate
Everone around you:Someone call the police!!

Valkynaz
10-22-2007, 04:42 PM
I love Telekinesis; it reminded me of the Gravity Gun from Half Life 2. They should make DLC soon w/ an upgraded version of Telekinesis. ^_^

Bludy ASSASSIN
10-26-2007, 02:02 AM
hypnotize big daddy cause when you get in a fight with one and u have little health u use it and it protects u until u get somemore health

Perxxxxx
10-28-2007, 10:16 AM
electro, its the first plasmid you get , and i stuck with it all the way through

Fullawka14
10-31-2007, 06:50 AM
I really didn't have a favorite in the game but to use in real life would be telekinesis. It would be so cool to lift up something out of your reach or if somone is bothering you you could put them up in a tree or something lol.

CJ810
01-12-2008, 04:23 PM
I didn't think I liked Enrage that much but then I used it in a room with multiple splicers and a big daddy and that started one heck of a battle. I got caught in the crossfire some, but it was worth it because of all of the stuff I collected off the bodies). This was after reviving the plantlife. Also using it to sic one big daddy on another was pretty fun.

Using Incinerate and Electro Bolt together was also fun, but they don't always run into the water.

I don't think I've used Target Dummy, but I will try it when I get home.

Lord Chabelo
01-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Electro Shot hands down, its great for most situations; hacking, freezing Big Daddies, shocking splicers in water, etc..

Quiet Killda 102
01-16-2008, 12:55 AM
I would love to set some one on fire with the snap of my fingers, i love to see people burn. 0_o

forspeedn21
01-16-2008, 02:49 AM
I'll go Electro shock since I use it the most.

UDGuy
01-16-2008, 10:58 PM
I used electro-shock the most but I enjoyed Security Bullseye a lot. Telekinesis I think has the most real-life practicality.

tmnterminator
01-17-2008, 02:23 AM
I've been using Telekinesis non-stop...I love picking up just about anything and flinging it at the splicer ( I mean, you can even take their mask off their face and hit them with it! Doesn't do much damage but still pretty sweet.)

SteakSalad
01-17-2008, 02:25 AM
There's something very entertaining about Telekenisis.

almostdead99
01-17-2008, 02:30 AM
Telekinesis cuz i would love to lift my brother up and throw him into a wall without getting up :uzi:

Agent Earl
01-19-2008, 07:16 PM
telekenisis would be awesome. i would pick people and not put them down haha.
winter blast would also be cool.

Agent Earl
01-19-2008, 07:17 PM
I've been using Telekinesis non-stop...I love picking up just about anything and flinging it at the splicer ( I mean, you can even take their mask off their face and hit them with it! Doesn't do much damage but still pretty sweet.)

i actually killed a splicer like that. he was almost dead and i got a mask and kept throwing it at him and he died haha :woop:

Steed
01-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Electro Shock was my favorite plasmid in-game for sure, it's the one I used the most, pretty much the only one I used.

The one I would want in real life would be telekinesis because I think it would be the most useful and the least harmful to other people.

Yeah... I'm a softy. :P