PDA

View Full Version : Final Boss (no spoilers)

KennyJive
05-29-2012, 06:47 PM
How the hell do you defeat the final boss? I keep dying out of boredom because i have zero clue as to what to do. Thanks

JuSt BLaZe
05-29-2012, 06:52 PM
How the hell do you defeat the final boss? I keep dying out of boredom because i have zero clue as to what to do. Thanks

Hehe:

After you defeated all of Harley's Joker Henchmen, simply get close to her and the :rbbut: should appear. Do that and see the rest! ;)

kiedis1984
05-29-2012, 07:03 PM
What do you mean by final boss? If you are talking about the robot guards, I think the only way - well, they way I did it was hit hit Y+B, every time I was able to perform a special combo take-down, that seemed to level out the robot guards in no time., Then grapple on to the edge and just spam Y until something happens.

If you are talking about the room with all the Henchmen and the Titan, well same principal, combo take-downs and the occasional gadget move - I guess. It's just like a challenge map.

KennyJive
05-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks guys, I figured it out.

That being said, what a letdown this dlc was.

Hoffer
05-30-2012, 02:24 AM
I couldn't figure this out either. Finally noticed the counter thing above her head.

Blizzard-1
05-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Had me for a while although i didnt have to resort to the net, that being said grapple up to her and counter when she tries to stomp on you.

MC Something
05-30-2012, 06:55 PM
What do you mean by final boss? If you are talking about the robot guards, I think the only way - well, they way I did it was hit hit Y+B, every time I was able to perform a special combo take-down, that seemed to level out the robot guards in no time., Then grapple on to the edge and just spam Y until something happens.

If you are talking about the room with all the Henchmen and the Titan, well same principal, combo take-downs and the occasional gadget move - I guess. It's just like a challenge map.

So much for "No Spoilers".

guthmund
06-08-2012, 02:24 PM
So much for "No Spoilers".

Yes. Now that I know I will be fighting large groups of henchmen, robots and doing some grappling, the entire DLC is spoiled. Spoiled, I tell you.

HalfEVILmonkey
07-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Yes. Now that I know I will be fighting large groups of henchmen, robots and doing some grappling, the entire DLC is spoiled. Spoiled, I tell you.
LOL. I actually enjoyed this DLC. For people moaning about it...you do realize that Rocksteady had to rehire the voice actors and then do all the cut scenes? This is not easy stuff to put together and I thought it was very well done.

If you didn't love AC and this DLC...well, I feel sorry for you.