PDA

View Full Version : Alien Abductions?

tkhbecker
05-29-2012, 08:19 PM
OK the titles misleading but Caxton (GS armorer), Reynold (Search Party), and Madeliene (blonde bubbly chick merchant) are gone from my game.

I have been back and forth to GS and at no time does Caxton ever apear in his window. Ill enter GS run to the armorer and exit the city rinse and repeat.

As for Reynold I have been everywhere I have ever encountered him. GS Inn, The Greatwall Encamment, Enlstment Corp Encampment, and Waycastle. I have even visit places where there are other merchants I havent seen him like the rest camp near Shadow Fort, Cassrdi, and the Ancient Quarry? Search Party says something like blah blah blah dont keep Reynold waiting?

As for Madeliene IDK WTF. I didnt rat her out and I gave her like 50k for traveling expenses.

Im kind of at an Impass cause so far Ive cleared my quest list and I have Search Party and a couple others and then "The Final Battle" I will be playing this several more times but IF I can get all quests done first Id be happy.

romanzad
05-29-2012, 08:22 PM
OK the titles misleading but Caxton (GS armorer), Reynold (Search Party), and Madeliene (blonde bubbly chick merchant) are gone from my game.

I have been back and forth to GS and at no time does Caxton ever apear in his window. Ill enter GS run to the armorer and exit the city rinse and repeat.

As for Reynold I have been everywhere I have ever encountered him. GS Inn, The Greatwall Encamment, Enlstment Corp Encampment, and Waycastle. I have even visit places where there are other merchants I havent seen him like the rest camp near Shadow Fort, Cassrdi, and the Ancient Quarry? Search Party says something like blah blah blah dont keep Reynold waiting?

As for Madeliene IDK WTF. I didnt rat her out and I gave her like 50k for traveling expenses.

Im kind of at an Impass cause so far Ive cleared my quest list and I have Search Party and a couple others and then "The Final Battle" I will be playing this several more times but IF I can get all quests done first Id be happy.

ahhh for a second I thought that this game got even BETTER with the addition of alien's :eek:

but in regards to your question this has happened to me a number of times and im putting it down to glitches as Madeline has completely disappeared from my game too

tkhbecker
05-29-2012, 08:27 PM
As for Madeliene IDK WTF. I didnt rat her out and I gave her like 50k for traveling expenses.Ive checked my house and the only one there is Selene (the girl from Witchwood).

Quintonir
05-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah, Reynald's buggered off for me aswell, leaving me with an incomplete quest. Arsehole.

I believe this is just an unfortunate bug; people disappear. :(

tkhbecker
05-30-2012, 02:53 AM
I found Caxton... This contains Spoilers for "The Final Battle" Caxton was being held by the dragon. He was my sacrifice 1 to save them all deal. Im really pissed due to the fact tthat after the cutscenes he intimately embraced me