PDA

View Full Version : weather effects (spoilers)

Darth Cuda
05-29-2012, 09:43 PM
I noticed that the weather doesnt seem to change except scripted events/areas is that accurate? Also been bugging me for a while: I was fighting a spirit of some power, possibly a litch (Had large health bar) had him down almost dead and I got hit by a twister. Did he/it cast it or am I just unlucky?

Revan67
05-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I noticed that the weather doesnt seem to change except scripted events/areas is that accurate? Also been bugging me for a while: I was fighting a spirit of some power, possibly a litch (Had large health bar) had him down almost dead and I got hit by a twister. Did he/it cast it or am I just unlucky?

He cast it on you, I fought one of those in everfall. Left him alone too long spawned a tornado on me and i had to keep popping heals to stay alive lol. It was doubly bad cause it appeared right under me and slammed me into the celing so I couldn't move. That was fun

Ryuken808
06-01-2012, 04:26 PM
He cast it on you, I fought one of those in everfall. Left him alone too long spawned a tornado on me and i had to keep popping heals to stay alive lol. It was doubly bad cause it appeared right under me and slammed me into the celing so I couldn't move. That was fun
Happened to me to awhile ago >.>. I was a mystic knight and left for a while a what do you know, suddenly a twister comes out and the bouncing fest began >.>

Zim
06-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Actually the weather does change just only very slightly.

So far the only times outside of scripted things that I have noticed are that you can either get a beautiful sunny day or a very overcast day. Actually makes a big difference to the lighting.

Shame there isn't more dynamic weather though. Would be great if you were making your way back to GS and it just started raining heavily, lightning etc.