PDA

View Full Version : AK-200 help

Rambo Forever
05-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Where is the "Body Count Challenge" to unlock the AK-200?

MyPetWorm
05-29-2012, 09:55 PM
From memory, its the 4th (around) mission where you start sneaking around the rooftops. After a bit of that, you end up in a mega fighting scene in the streets with cars everywhere, here you need to get 8 kills in less than 30 seconds with a Assault Rifle.

This is from memory, it might be the wrong gun I'm thinking off, but just load up that mission and check the briefing! :)

Sarcasm
05-29-2012, 11:37 PM
It is the 4th mission. A guide that I looked at on YouTube said to do the 8 kills in 30 seconds with an Assault Rifle at the end of the mission when...

SPOILER!!!

you get out of the helicopter after causing the HVT's SUV to flip. It is recommended that you do this with a partner however, that way the AI do not destroy everyone with the Heli's miniguns.

That is what happened to me when I attempted it solo.

Have not quite tried it with a buddy yet.

Basically, enemies will pour out of trucks and you can mow them down. Dual Mags might help.

MyPetWorm
05-30-2012, 12:00 AM
It is the 4th mission. A guide that I looked at on YouTube said to do the 8 kills in 30 seconds with an Assault Rifle at the end of the mission when...

SPOILER!!!

you get out of the helicopter after causing the HVT's SUV to flip. It is recommended that you do this with a partner however, that way the AI do not destroy everyone with the Heli's miniguns.

That is what happened to me when I attempted it solo.

Have not quite tried it with a buddy yet.

Basically, enemies will pour out of trucks and you can mow them down. Dual Mags might help.

I personally found it easier to just to it in the fight in the street - especially if you only need this challenge, you can get it out of the way earlier rather than play through the whole level.

Sarcasm
05-30-2012, 03:54 AM
I personally found it easier to just to it in the fight in the street - especially if you only need this challenge, you can get it out of the way earlier rather than play through the whole level.

Well, I have been too lazy to get it. I am just telling him how I saw it done in a guide. I am sure your way is perfectly fine too. I would definitely attempt this playing on recruit though! Lol. I went for this on my Elite playthrough... I got 100 Ghost Score, but no weapon challenge! It is the only weapon challenge I am missing too. :S

So, I have now completed all weapon challenges.
I did it at the part on the street on my first try.
I just ran around with an ACR w/ Drum Mag and a ton of Control.
I got it after about 14 kills.