PDA

View Full Version : Changing pawns and their inventory, help?

LanceX
05-29-2012, 11:46 PM
If my support pawns have loot in their inventory and I change them out for a new pawn.

Do i have to manually take the loot from their inventory before hand? or will I lose what is on the pawns if i change them out with loot on them

EnteringtheCosmos
05-29-2012, 11:58 PM
If my support pawns have loot in their inventory and I change them out for a new pawn.

Do i have to manually take the loot from their inventory before hand? or will I lose what is on the pawns if i change them out with loot on them
I just manually move the stuff just to make sure but would like to know this too.

Morties
05-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Sadly yes they take everything they have on them, so taking back all your items is worth doing uless you dont want them.

DrTarsus
05-30-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm pretty sure anythIng they are carrying is sent to storage. The only things they take with them when they leave is 1 gift and anything you equipped on them.

tkhbecker
05-30-2012, 12:31 AM
You have to manually remove any items froma a "hired" pawn before you release them.

Im unsure whether or not IF you dont that thier Arisen recieves the items. If they do theres 2 pawns/Arisen that have recieved some golden weapons, lanters, and pickaxes since I were using them as mules.

LordDVS
05-30-2012, 06:11 AM
I've dismissed a pawn, and found my stuff in my storage. i know this, because i only own 2 lanterns and 2 pickaxes (i keep one each on a pawn) and i found my extras in storage after trafing out a rental I don't know if that's the case all the time, but it would make sense that you wouldn't get penalized for not taking 5 minutes to sort all your junk before you send them home.

Have you ever got a bunch of crap when your pawn "returned"? Gifts, and equipping gear on them will go with them! But that's about it.

Quintonir
05-30-2012, 12:28 PM
No, any items not equipped to the hired pawns will go to storage upon release.

Big To
05-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Yup everything they carry will be sent to storage, unless you equipped them with items, in which case they automatically count as gifts and will be sent back with them.