PDA

View Full Version : Random Scavenger Quests

Ademus XP7
05-30-2012, 01:10 AM
So on the board next to the ale house there's a bunch of scavenger quests where u must find items in gran Soren and around gransys I'm having real difficult finding any of these items so if any1 can help I'll really appreciate it :)

Quest: Thanks Mislaid
Objectives: Acquire the Chamberlains Affidavit
Region: Gran Soren

Quest: Epicurean Delights
Objectives: Acquire 5 meals of Kept Sour Ambrosial Meat
Region: All Gransys
(for this 1 I forgot what creature drops this after u kill them)

Quest: Trail of Corruption
Objectives: Acquire the Tribute Ledger
Region: Gran Soren

Quest: A lost cause
Objectives: Acquire a snakeskin purse
Region:????????

Now there's two more but I don't think any1 can help where u have to find 50 war bugles and 20 seeker tokens but I'm guessing they appear in random areas

But anyways if any1 knows anything about these quests I'll really appreciate the help :)

tkhbecker
05-30-2012, 02:43 AM
Quest: Thanks Mislaid
Objectives: Acquire the Chamberlains Affidavit
Region: Gran SorenLord Forvail's house (closest to the Duke's gate) downstairs straight ahead as you enter

Quest: Epicurean Delights
Objectives: Acquire 5 meals of Kept Sour Ambrosial Meat
Region: All Gransys
(for this 1 I forgot what creature drops this after u kill them)Ambrosial Meat is actually like a 1% drop from any animal/creature that drops meat. Others have said that a Griffin drops the Sour Ambrosial meat. It can be crafted from Frozen Holy Water and Unspeakable meat (random drop from Trolls).

Just have to keep the meat on you til it sours and then combine it with an Airtight Flask

Quest: Trail of Corruption
Objectives: Acquire the Tribute Ledger
Region: Gran SorenIn Lord Forvail's, upstairs on by a bookcase.

Quest: A lost cause
Objectives: Acquire a snakeskin purse
Region:????????Head north from GS as soon as you come to the river follow it west killing Saurians. Its a random drop

Now there's two more but I don't think any1 can help where u have to find 50 war bugles and 20 seeker tokens but I'm guessing they appear in random areasYoull get a quest to kill an X amount of undead warriors or skeletons or what have where the reward is x40 War Buggles.

Seeker Tokens are in set places around the world and reset after a few sleeps at the Inn or hours IRL? I found 2 on the beach/rocks just under the Encampment.

Ademus XP7
05-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Jeez thanks a bunch but..I guess I have to meet the Duke 1st then I just hope these quests don't disappear when I do :)

furysblade
05-30-2012, 01:40 PM
I picked 1 of these up at the shadow fort, it's on the table in the middle of the room (can't remember if it's 1st floor or top floor) it's already sour so stick it in a airtight flask.

I'm not sure if it respawns but I'm going to check when I'm next that way.

Big To
05-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Also if you enter the Ancient Quarry using the entrance closest to Gran Soren you can go to the first area that you fight an ogre and just smash the boxes. I got a Sour Ambrosial meat in one of the boxes.

Put it in a flask, go back to Gran Soren and have it duplicated by the Black Cat Scrivenor. This is the easiest and fastest way to do it, but also the most expensive (costs 13k to dupe one ambrosial meat)