PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Bear

Sarcasm
05-30-2012, 06:34 AM
So, I played this through on Elite. Died about 20 times because I kept rushing. I finished with a Ghost Score of 77/100.

I played through it again on Elite. Died once. I got 75/100. Even though I actually went for head shots throughout the mission...However, I did not have a silencer. Therefore, that must count towards your score. Silenced kills that is.

Anyways, I am getting really sick of playing through this mission.

Scotty
05-30-2012, 07:18 AM
So, I played this through on Elite. Died about 20 times because I kept rushing. I finished with a Ghost Score of 77/100.

I played through it again on Elite. Died once. I got 75/100. Even though I actually went for head shots throughout the mission...However, I did not have a silencer. Therefore, that must count towards your score. Silenced kills that is.

Anyways, I am getting really sick of playing through this mission.

which mission is this? i don't know how the scoring works, but i got 100/100 on a certain prison rescue mission and my accuracy was about 40% and i restarted checkpoint at least 5 times and died maybe twice. i was only on veteran aswell. i have no idea how this scoring works. all my other missions where like 60/70 out of 100 and i ain't looking forward to trying to get above 80 unless i know how it works.

Sarcasm
05-30-2012, 07:34 AM
which mission is this? i don't know how the scoring works, but i got 100/100 on a certain prison rescue mission and my accuracy was about 40% and i restarted checkpoint at least 5 times and died maybe twice. i was only on veteran aswell. i have no idea how this scoring works. all my other missions where like 60/70 out of 100 and i ain't looking forward to trying to get above 80 unless i know how it works.

It is Mission 11. I actually just played it again and got 81...
I have completed like 6 or 7 missions with 100/100. This scoring is dumb.

Now I just have to complete the First Tactical Challenge for Mission 12 and finish Mission 12 with 80+ Ghost Score and on Elite....JOY!

Scotty
05-30-2012, 07:39 AM
It is Mission 11. I actually just played it again and got 81...
I have completed like 6 or 7 missions with 100/100. This scoring is dumb.

Now I just have to complete the First Tactical Challenge for Mission 12 and finish Mission 12 with 80+ Ghost Score and on Elite....JOY!

well done, man. this is the mission i'm up to and got wasted as soon as the first fire fight came up, so i turned it off there. i'm loving the game though, apart from the 'glitch-fest' when restarting levels, its as good as i was expecting.

i've only got a 90 and a 100 out of 100, so i pretty much have to to the entire game again for all the 80+'s, but i need to complete elite anyway so i'll try to do them in that playthrough.

someone need to figure out how the scoring works, exactly. i'm gonna try myself, but it isn't clear at all.

Sarcasm
05-30-2012, 09:01 AM
well done, man. this is the mission i'm up to and got wasted as soon as the first fire fight came up, so i turned it off there. i'm loving the game though, apart from the 'glitch-fest' when restarting levels, its as good as i was expecting.

i've only got a 90 and a 100 out of 100, so i pretty much have to to the entire game again for all the 80+'s, but i need to complete elite anyway so i'll try to do them in that playthrough.

someone need to figure out how the scoring works, exactly. i'm gonna try myself, but it isn't clear at all.

Yeah, I played through on Recruit Co-op the first time. I got really shitty scores. All of them were below 80. I was lucky to get 60. I am almost positive playing on Elite gives you a better score anyways.

My friend seems to think that LMG = Stealth.

I actually just finished off all of the Campaign achievements. I got 100 on the last mission. Lol. All of my challenges are completed too! Including weapon challenges.

Now I can finally have fun on Multiplayer....right after I am done with Guerrilla.

xTGMx INF3RNO
05-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Always go silent thats the main way to score. Take a sniper and smg and theres always a way to take everyone out with no alarm moat of the time. I killed 5/7 with no alarm finished the mission with 94/100

Divine Darkness
05-30-2012, 02:51 PM
I just ran through it on recruit and got 94/100. Had a silenced sniper with exacto rounds and a silenced smg with me. Only got 77% with friends on elite.

XcS Dead Deer
05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Depending on the mission I would run a silent sniper with a not-so-silent Goblin, or a loud sniper with a silent L22. I rarely got below 80s, and the ones that did were 78-80. Just go quiet whenever possible, go for Stealth kills, and only fire when you can guarantee a hit and you'll always be good.

Except for on Tiger Dust. For some reason it took 37 headshots and 77% accuracy for me to get an 82 ghost score