PDA

View Full Version : into the manse help

BloodyVanish
05-30-2012, 02:49 PM
hi i can not find this place or get this achievement i get the quest arousing suspicion of mirabelle to go speak with lady Aelinore i do this i stop the king from kiling her then i have to brake out of prison quest complete ? now what i dont see any more to this quest from what wiki says mirabelle should ask me to save lady Aelinore but were is mirabelle ???? any help please ??:woop:

Big To
05-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Whoa whoa, spoiler alert. I stopped reading to avoid spoiling the game for myself, so I don't know the details of your problem. From what I understand you have to get to a certain point in the main quest line before that place is accessable: the ones the duke's assistant gives you.

It's far to the north of Gran Soren, past the path that takes you to Blue Moon Tower.

BloodyVanish
05-30-2012, 03:08 PM
hi yes i no the place u are on about i am on my second play now just can not find the person to give me the quest there sorry about the spoiler didnt think thought everyone gad finished the game at least once by now if anyone else can help please post thanks

BloodyVanish
05-30-2012, 09:28 PM
i found after the king takes u to the treasure:Bounce: room she is out side waiting to talk to u on the right of the main door as u leave the dukes palace