PDA

View Full Version : has this happened to anyone else?

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
05-30-2012, 03:00 PM
not that I'm complaining. I was running back to a rest camp when all of a sudden an achievement popped. it said DRAGON FORGED. I'm assuming someone hired my pawn and made a 4 level upgrade. Does anyone have a theory on this or has anything like this happen to anyone else.

Big To
05-30-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to get this by defeating it yourself, so congratulations! You just got a glitched achievement lol

k1ll1ng5pr33
05-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Read somewhere else that the Drake near Shadow Fort has a chance to respawn or somehow gets in the water, which will instantly kill and it. It will count as a kill, lol.

Darth Cuda
05-31-2012, 12:50 AM
Read somewhere else that the Drake near Shadow Fort has a chance to respawn or somehow gets in the water, which will instantly kill and it. It will count as a kill, lol.

What level do you have to be to kill drake i was at lv 28 and barley hurt him. Im 45 now.

xxxxHolic
05-31-2012, 01:00 AM
What level do you have to be to kill drake i was at lv 28 and barley hurt him. Im 45 now.

I beat him at 37 while I was wandering around the Greatwall on a quest. I wasn't particularly well prepared and I was using the fighter vocation just to level it up so I only had the starter skills.

Assuming you manage your inventory correctly and have a decent team you should be able to take him at 47 without too much trouble. I found that sticking close to his heart was the best place to be for a fighter vocation. His fire breath can't reach you there and whenever he snatches up a teammate to "turn" them you can easily hit his hand from there quickly. I kept most of my healing stuff on my pawns then moved it over when I needed to use it. Just make sure the person holding the stuff that you need is alive at the time that you want to "give" it to yourself. Since you can't do so until you revive them.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-31-2012, 01:27 AM

I beat the drake at 25 but i do have higher lvl pawns and i did NOT get this achievement yet

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-31-2012, 01:30 AM
I beat the drake at 25 but i do have higher lvl pawns and i did NOT get this achievement yet
you will automatically get this achievement after beating the final boss of the main story

Ryuken808
06-01-2012, 04:24 PM
I got bored awhile ago in the post game and decided to change into a vocation lvl 1 magick archer and went out the gate of gran soren. Suddenly saw a Drake and fought it and apparently it was easy with a magick archer since its attacks lock- on :D. After that a wyvern suddenly appeared which I killed afterwards XD

The Destroyernatorer
06-01-2012, 06:38 PM

Just killed him at level 31.

It was ridiculous though and took me 40 minutes. I started in the day time, fought him all through the night and took him out as the sun came up!

You've just got to aim for his heart. I spammed sixfold bolt there (magick archer) and EVENTUALLY he died. My pawns barely hurt him though as they seemed to not know that the heart was his weak point, and he kept stifling my skills and as I had no potions to fix that I just had to wait it out. The worst bit was when I thought I'd killed him -- he had what appeared to be a completely empty health bar -- but he rushed me and left me with about 40 health. I had a heart attack :p

Anyway, long story short, your level doesn't matter too much. Just make sure you've got a lot of supplies and some kind of long range ability to hit his heart with, which will make him fall to the ground where you can strike it further. That said getting close often resulted in getting owned; I found if I kept my distance he'd not even come that close to me.

As for the wyrmfire equipment levelling, it seemed a bit random. Only my footwear went to level four and I was a bit peeved as that was my worst bit of equipment!

v SnOwMaN v
06-01-2012, 06:53 PM

Same here....I used Flipadelphia(sorry for spelling) pawn and another high pawn and I kept hitting this dragon in the heart from range with that powerful draw back shot. If a teammate went down I would run in real quick pick em up and run back. Took like 30mins and I got nothing but some scales and a tear. First time I fought him I destroyed in like 2 mins cause I had weak everything.