PDA

View Full Version : How many playthroughs?

Gunther Hermann
05-30-2012, 03:04 PM
I've tried to find out but can't seem to find any information about it. I know theres at least 2, but if you miss all the quests for the hero achievement in your 2nd playthrough does that mean you then have to start again? Or is it like dark souls where you have many playthroughs?

Azrael008uk
05-30-2012, 03:27 PM
The feedback I've seen suggests mulitple playthroughs are possible.

In fact if you go to the Options and manage your "stats" you'll see that there's even one for "Number of playthroughs".

Az

Tyrantus
05-30-2012, 03:28 PM
I think it's a minimum of 2, I'm hoping that all the quests are available in new game+ as I've definitely already missed some this time around.

Azrael008uk
05-30-2012, 03:33 PM
This game is like a Westernised version of "Way of the Samurai: 3" with better graphics.

Many quests are day/night and time sensative or depend on certain other criteria being met.

Quests like "Ambush" will spontaneously occur and if you failed it because there was a Dragon the size of a large house that decided to crash your battle then you are able to clear it when it inevitably occurs again.

Az

Gunther Hermann
05-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Say if you fail a quest will it still count as failed in the next playthrough or can you still complete it successfully?