PDA

View Full Version : Parcel Service (Quest) - Where is the Item??

matrix403
05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
I've gone throught the Soulfllayer Canyon a dozen times. I cannot find this damn item. I've read there is a quest given for another item near the parcel's loction but i never recieved that quest. I'm in post game right now as well. Does anyone have a video/ pic of where the Parcel is?

Big To
05-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Ok, I don't have a picture but the directions aren't complicated.

If you know where the female bandit camp is then all you have to do is pass through their gate and follow the northern wall. Eventaully you'll come to a cave entrance of sorts. Go deep enough into this cave and you'll get to a flat plot of ground that has all the parcels strewn about. You'll know you're going the right way when you run into a cyclops guarding a narrow bridge.

If you don't know where the bandit camp is then just follow the road that leads north then west up the side of the mountain and you'll get to a closed gate, just go to the left of it and climb the stairs or whatever and go to the back of the castle and there'll be a ladder and a switch, hit the switch and follow the northern wall.

merc mcguirk
05-31-2012, 12:02 AM
I also ran around Soulflayer Canyon a dozen or so times before I found the right location. I don't have a screenshot, but there are a bunch of ramps where the game forces you to slide down. On one of these ramps, if you are not far enough to the left, you will continue sliding down to the right and miss the ledge you need to be on.

Just be sure to keep to the left on any of these slides and you will eventually find it. I do recommend getting the other quest so you can pick up all of the letters. You need 10 for one of the alehouse job board quests, and 1 sealed letter for a noble who patrols the duke's throne room. You can also forge the sealed letter at the Black Cat for a cheap way of getting the Knave achievement and both quest rewards.

xxxxHolic
05-31-2012, 12:47 AM
Aside from the explanations already given this video should help those that are a bit lost on this quest.

Dragon's Dogma - The Conspirators PT. 2

matrix403
06-01-2012, 06:30 PM
After watching this video I know know that my quest was either glitched or I was too late in the game. I was definately at this spot many times and the parcels were never there. Hopefully on NG+ I'll have better luck :)

Tyrantus
06-01-2012, 11:09 PM
After watching this video I know know that my quest was either glitched or I was too late in the game. I was definately at this spot many times and the parcels were never there. Hopefully on NG+ I'll have better luck :)

Same here >w<

Akatsuki Sw1tch
06-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Way to glitch out on me game, I thought i was in the right place and i was correct, Nothing here no mark on my map for quest ect, I know i'm not too far in the game also.

Give youself a big punch in the face for me Capcom because i truly appreciate you wasting my fucking time! :mad: