PDA

View Full Version : Applying Abilities and Full Nelson

v SnOwMaN v
05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
I notice sometime when I am fighting a mage will hit me with a flame ball that I guess makes my weapons engulf with fire thus making them stronger. Is there a way to always get them to enchant your weapons once a battle start or is it random. Also I know you can grab enemies, but when you grab you only pick them up and throw them. How can I put them in the full nelson like teammates do or can only my teammates do it. I see teammates holding down wolves and everything.

Thanks

XxStuartxX 1990
05-30-2012, 06:20 PM
1) It depends on your pawns knowledge of the enemiy your facing and their personality.

2) Hold down RT.

v SnOwMaN v
05-30-2012, 06:21 PM
1) It depends on your pawns knowledge of the enemiy your facing and their personality.

2) Hold down RT.

I do hold RT but I'll try it again, but the mofos just scoop them up on their shoulder.

XxStuartxX 1990
05-30-2012, 06:50 PM
I do hold RT but I'll try it again, but the mofos just scoop them up on their shoulder.

I think you can only put Goblins in the full nelson, I havnt tried in on bandits and the like but I'm guessing you pick them up on your shoulder like you would a NPC.

Darth Cuda
05-31-2012, 12:45 AM
I tried didnt seem to work. I think it all depends on the enemy. The skills seem to be tailored to the pawns to give you the glory of the kill.

xxxxHolic
05-31-2012, 12:54 AM
In my experience holding the RT button when an enemy is knocked down will pin them down. Attacking them once or twice to kick them off balance then holding the RT will put them in that hold from behind if they're still standing. Pressing RT on most enemies whether knocked down or standing, assuming they don't have their guard up will simply pick them up. If you can't pick them up, like I said before, one or two hits should allow you to do so.

Rise
05-31-2012, 01:49 AM
1) As stated before it can differ on your pawn knowledge.. however if you're the Mystical Knight Class you unlock abilities of which allows you to enchant your OWN weapons without the need of a mage or so to do so, as well as the full variation is available.

2) You're most likely picking up a dead enemy.. grab an enemy whilst they have health and this issue shouldn't happen. it's more successful from behind.

v SnOwMaN v
05-31-2012, 05:34 AM
1) As stated before it can differ on your pawn knowledge.. however if you're the Mystical Knight Class you unlock abilities of which allows you to enchant your OWN weapons without the need of a mage or so to do so, as well as the full variation is available.

2) You're most likely picking up a dead enemy.. grab an enemy whilst they have health and this issue shouldn't happen. it's more successful from behind.

They do have health. We are in the middle of a fight and I run right up to them and hold RT and I just scoop them up. I will keep trying though.

DrTarsus
05-31-2012, 05:43 AM
I think it depends On the physical size of your character how you grab some enemies. My warrior is quite s big guy and he simply picks up most enemies onto his shoulder regardless of positioning or wether they are stunned, but when I try it with other large humans or monsters I can grab them from behind or Pin them.

Picking them up is really useful sometimes, stun them with a shield bash then Pick them up and throw them off a handy cliff or balcony.