PDA

View Full Version : U-Play Reward Question/Help

Kaskade
05-30-2012, 10:52 PM
While I was using Uplay I saw that it had a reward called DOUBLE TIME which says "This reward can unlock both weapons at a decision point.Valid for one decision on one MP character"
I was wondering if anyone has used it and what it really means? Does it mean I can only do it once for each class or only 1 time throughout my entire MP career no matter which class I choose? Does it only mean weapons or does it also work for attatchments/grenades since i'm a level 27 rifleman and at level 28 I get to choose to unlock an incendiary grenade or an underbarrel grenade launcher. If anyone has any insight to this i'd gladly appreciate the help.

MyPetWorm
05-30-2012, 11:07 PM
One time use, ever. And from what I know, its any decision that you can use it on.

XcS Dead Deer
05-30-2012, 11:09 PM
One time use, ever. And from what I know, its any decision that you can use it on.

Half correct. One time use, can only be used on a WEAPON selection, not an attachment selection (level 20, 32, ect)

MyPetWorm
05-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Half correct. One time use, can only be used on a WEAPON selection, not an attachment selection (level 20, 32, ect)

Thanks for that :D Was un-sure, thus the "From what I know" xD

Kaskade
05-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys for the clarification. Kind of sucks since I only play as rifleman and I have no intention of choosing a LMG over an assault rifle.

XcS Dead Deer
05-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Thanks guys for the clarification. Kind of sucks since I only play as rifleman and I have no intention of choosing a LMG over a assault rifle.

I'm definitely using it for the MSR/Vector combination. Seems the best out of any other option that I've cared to look at

Kaskade
05-30-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm definitely using it for the MSR/Vector combination. Seems the best out of any other option that I've cared to look at

Guess it means I need to play more Recon/Engineer

Aiden 514
05-31-2012, 03:44 AM

This 100% :)