PDA

View Full Version : Rarest Kanji in the game?

a7x4lyf3
05-31-2012, 12:26 AM
So now that I've gotten all the achievements in Ninja Gaiden 3 and pretty much have nothing left to do besides help random people I meet on trials I've been on a Kanji collecting rampage, I was wondering if anyone knew what the current rarest Kanji is to obtain so far? Or if anyone has a list of all the Kanji in the game, I know that would be a pretty long list, but I want this Team Ninja logo so badly, so if anyone has info on the rarest one or a list please let me know, I'm also up for Kanji trading as well.

OmegaFlip
06-04-2012, 01:46 PM
just keep playing trials and boost in clan battle to unlock more kanjis. thats only way.

i'd like to help you but to behonest i wouldn't start listing my kanjis for you because i have over 200 and listing them would be a waste of time/ time consuming. i can help you boost tho my gt is autobot slayer

heres what i think
- you can unlock specific kanjis in trials by beating it on a different difficulty (IE: Sentence Kanji can only be unlock by playing Master trial)
- that you unlock kanji on numerous completion on each trials. tho acolyte does not unlock kanji's for me anymore everytime i complete one. Try mentor 1, complete it 5 times in a row and check if you unlock a kanji after beating it. in other words, keep completing a trial until you're unable to unlock a kanji