PDA

View Full Version : 4th guy not shooting his target.

UhOhOreo
05-31-2012, 12:29 AM
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but...

I tap RB so my teammates will lock onto their targets and the first three people will ready up, but the 4th guy never does. Whenever the target is out of range, or behind something, they'll usually say they can't shoot him and a red X will appear on their icon. However, this guy just /never/ readies up. I hold down RB to fire and he still doesn't shoot his guy, forcing an alert.

Anyone have this?

XcS Dead Deer
05-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Generally, you are supposed to lock onto the 4th guy. If you ever have that problem, take the guy yourself and let your teammates lock on to the other 3

MyPetWorm
05-31-2012, 12:42 AM
[...] the first three people will ready up, but the 4th guy never does. [...]

+ You makes 5?

I3east Lig3r
05-31-2012, 02:16 AM
Generally, you are supposed to lock onto the 4th guy. If you ever have that problem, take the guy yourself and let your teammates lock on to the other 3

This, you are the fourth guy, so aim at the guy and a blue-line will appear and once you shoot it goes into slow. You could also get a fifth guy if you're fast enough.

Wurd77
05-31-2012, 04:14 AM
Yeah. There are only four guys in your squad: Ghost Lead, 30k, Pepper, and Kozak (You). After you mark the fourth enemy you have to target one of the four to set up the Sync Shot. Once you fire, then the other three team members will fire their guns.

ninjaBossKill
05-31-2012, 06:46 PM
I have an similar problem, sometimes the 3rd will miss even though he has a clear shot. It makes it difficult when during some missions u have to have stealth kills so I usually kill the last two kills myself. It happened a lot during Ember Hunt.

Wurd77
05-31-2012, 11:10 PM
Watch the four indicators. When all of them are red that means that every team member (including you) has an enemy targeted and is awaiting for you to fire. If a team member (or team members) cannot get a good line of sight on an enemy then unmark that enemy and wait for them to move or try to move to a better position.

XcS Dead Deer
06-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah. There are only four guys in your squad: Ghost Lead, 30k, Pepper, and Kozak (You). After you mark the fourth enemy you have to target one of the four to set up the Sync Shot. Once you fire, then the other three team members will fire their guns.

Hehe, am I the only one who didnt know I was Kozak untill I cared to look at everybody else's names, and figure it out during the 5th or 6th mission?

Direkin
06-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Hehe, am I the only one who didnt know I was Kozak untill I cared to look at everybody else's names, and figure it out during the 5th or 6th mission?
Probably...