PDA

View Full Version : So.. The Everfall. (Spoilers)

Rise
05-31-2012, 01:51 AM
I've just recently finished killing the dragon, hence if anyone who has done so will know that the duke labels you a traitor etc. of which then the everfall will open bla bla bla.

i have been required to get these 20 wakestones, my question is though is are they all available in the everfall chambers. or have i also got to explore out of my own will to discover these?

ponypo2001
05-31-2012, 02:43 AM
They're all in the Everfall. Just keep going through and clearing chambers and they'll drop off the bigger monsters in there. They are also lootable from chests but that's a much lower droprate.

IC3 L3G3ND
05-31-2012, 02:56 AM
I've just recently finished killing the dragon, hence if anyone who has done so will know that the duke labels you a traitor etc. of which then the everfall will open bla bla bla.

i have been required to get these 20 wakestones, my question is though is are they all available in the everfall chambers. or have i also got to explore out of my own will to discover these?

If you hop on the roof above black cat you can usually find a shard in the chest and this does respawn.

You can save before opening it also and just reload if it's not the shard

k1ll1ng5pr33
05-31-2012, 08:30 AM
Or, defeat the Ur-Dragon (he will shop up with 0 health many times) and it'll always drop 20 Wakestones.