PDA

View Full Version : Lol at this guy

Bobtroid
08-30-2007, 03:20 AM
xSKx ASSAS1N

Another guy looking for gamesaves/microsoft points

his message:

4 1600 ms points i will get up to 850 points on cod3 the full 1000 on graw the full 1250 on gears and the rank of elite on rainbow six and one arcade game of youre choosing u in?

I said: no, go away. not interested.

Then he replies:

fine o jut make sure u dont get youre panties in a bunch o waitto late lol fag

hahaha, whats with these people?

Th3 Apache Dog
08-30-2007, 03:22 AM
lol..i wish i knew....i just gota message the other day from some complete stranger(no!:p)asking me to recover his account and get him some achievements in GH2...i turned him down obviously...his name was Nickfan i believe.

Bobtroid
08-30-2007, 03:27 AM
Yeah this is like the 3rd time Ive gotten a msg like this from complete strangers

DoM cAbAn
08-30-2007, 03:27 AM
Hahah, I'm glad I don't get those kind of messages. Good decision on saying "no". ;)

Jdm
08-30-2007, 03:59 AM
Gamesavers are truly the parasites of XBL. They need a dosage of the x360a Spray.;)

I've never received a message like that before, but I'm sure sooner or later...I will be getting one. Just say NO to Gamesaving, um k?:p

Bluntman428
08-30-2007, 04:02 AM
lol..i wish i knew....i just gota message the other day from some complete stranger(no!:p)asking me to recover his account and get him some achievements in GH2...i turned him down obviously...his name was Nickfan i believe.

Shoulda got his account and bought yourself a few new themes, gamer pics, and arcade games. Actually, you shoulda bought them all.

Bet that'd be the last time he tried to gamesave. ;)

Nah, that's a bit harsh. I don't advocate stealing. Often.

Jdm
08-30-2007, 04:12 AM
Shoulda got his account and bought yourself a few new themes, gamer pics, and arcade games. Actually, you shoulda bought them all.

Bet that'd be the last time he tried to gamesave. ;)

Nah, that's a bit harsh. I don't advocate stealing. Often.

You're Evil, Blunt!

First, breaking some kid's 360 and now condoning stealing?:p

Haha, I'm just messing with ya, Blunt!

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Man o man I why would you even post this. This is the type of thing that make these kind of forums useless. If it was a message on live or a pm then its meant to be private not public. If you said no thats great but I really don't need to read your private messages and the such. I'm not saying that you replying the way you did wasn't the right thing to do but please why do you have to make it a public issue? All I'm saying is that next time please keep these type of things private or between friends and the such. No need to make it all out public.

J Lo
08-30-2007, 08:08 AM
I loved it when I got this message.

"Hey do you want 11,000 Microsoft Points?"

I reply, "Sure, what's the catch?"

He replies, "All you have to do is give me your e-mail address and password to xbox.com and I will send the points to your account."

I reply, "Nice try buddy," and block communications.

:p

I too have gotten one of these messages. Annoying little buggers. :p

ThrillKillBill
08-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Gamesavers are truly the parasites of XBL. They need a dosage of the x360a Spray.;)

I disagree with this...... parasites do have some redeeming factors while gamesavers have none. Therefore on behave of all parasites, I think you should apologize :biglaugh LoL

Seriously though, I can think of only a few things worst then gamesavers, and none in the 360 comunity that are worst.

CovertDog
08-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Man o man I why would you even post this. This is the type of thing that make these kind of forums useless. If it was a message on live or a pm then its meant to be private not public. If you said no thats great but I really don't need to read your private messages and the such. I'm not saying that you replying the way you did wasn't the right thing to do but please why do you have to make it a public issue? All I'm saying is that next time please keep these type of things private or between friends and the such. No need to make it all out public.

I totally disagree. They want to send random messages out to people they don't know asking for aid in their cheating ways, call them out. Let the whole world know their cheaters. The only reason the gamesave to begin with is so people look at their score and go "WOW". So if they want to be talked about, well we might aswell talk about them and speak the turth.

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 10:47 AM
I totally disagree. They want to send random messages out to people they don't know asking for aid in their cheating ways, call them out. Let the whole world know their cheaters. The only reason the gamesave to begin with is so people look at their score and go "WOW". So if they want to be talked about, well we might aswell talk about them and speak the turth.
I guess the discussion could either way then huh. I guess your kinda right and everything but the way people go about calling them out is so immature.

JJBDude
08-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Never had messages like this thankfully, quite sad of them tbh.

Zef
08-30-2007, 11:05 AM
You shouldn't say no to them right away, just lead them on a wild goose chase for a while so they get all annoyed =D

Naming and shaming is one of the ways to make sure noone falls victim to the same people again, it is also a good way to make sure they never come to the community and contaminate the high amazingness levels. But from the message he sent you it looks like he was wanting the points to do your games, not the other way around as some people who posted must think =P

TheLazyWolf
08-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Yeah but the guys sending these messages arent gamesaving.. They are just trying to make a buck off the people who are willing to pay for gamerscore.. I know a ton of people who have payed for their entire arcade collections by doing games for people.. I have a friend who has 41,000ms points he has collected from playing contra and kung fu for people.

Or they are just guys looking to steal someones account.

Marx0r
08-30-2007, 07:31 PM
I got, from who I previously considered a friend, an offer for all the GoW Achievements and all the Aegis Wing achievements. I said no, but at the time I didn't know too much about gamesaving, so I didn't delete him and block him. Two months later he's a freaking beta tester for CoD 4. Something's wrong here.

Krueger
08-30-2007, 07:34 PM
i got one go to youtube and look at the seriously glitch many people have got it this way

teh x3nomorph
08-30-2007, 10:19 PM
I got, from who I previously considered a friend, an offer for all the GoW Achievements and all the Aegis Wing achievements. I said no, but at the time I didn't know too much about gamesaving, so I didn't delete him and block him. Two months later he's a freaking beta tester for CoD 4. Something's wrong here. Umm. The CoD4 beta is a public beta, you just sign up for it and get selected.

It has nothing to do with him having the full 1250 for Gears.

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Umm. The CoD4 beta is a public beta, you just sign up for it and get selected.

It has nothing to do with him having the full 1250 for Gears.
I think he was saying he doesn't deserve the beta since he cheated in some of his games.

teh x3nomorph
08-30-2007, 10:22 PM
I think he was saying he doesn't deserve the beta since he cheated in some of his games. That still doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

To me anyways, anyone can go sign up for the beta, cheaters and non cheaters alike.

Is it fair that StripClub gets recognition that should rightly go to Stallion? No, but its the way of the world.

TimmayTheTurtle
08-30-2007, 10:25 PM
i always get weird messages and requests from weird ass ppl

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
That still doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

To me anyways, anyone can go sign up for the beta, cheaters and non cheaters alike.

Is it fair that StripClub gets recognition that should rightly go to Stallion? No, but its the way of the world.
No it doesn't but I was trying to guess what he meant.

No it isn't fair that he gets recognition but In my personal opinion I don't think either of them should get anything.

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 10:31 PM
i always get weird messages and requests from weird ass ppl

You must attract them somehow. Maybes its because they feel you might actually pay attention to them unlike the rest of the world lol.

Clipse 2
08-30-2007, 10:58 PM
No it doesn't but I was trying to guess what he meant.

No it isn't fair that he gets recognition but In my personal opinion I don't think either of them should get anything.
You must attract them somehow. Maybes its because they feel you might actually pay attention to them unlike the rest of the world lol.
Why the double post? And what exactly are we debating in this thread? Nearly everyone on this site should know why they do it and how they do it. Yeah they are the scum of the gaming world, but we don't need to continue talking about the obvious for days on end...

:locked

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Why the double post? And what exactly are we debating in this thread? Nearly everyone on this site should know why they do it and how they do it. Yeah they are the scum of the gaming world, but we don't need to continue talking about the obvious for days on end...

:locked
Well I made 2 different posts at 2 different times so thats why the double post if you must now. We were having a discussion about them. Yeah but if the discussion continues about them then it the discussion will continue. If you don't like it why are you posting here. I mean if you really didn't like the discussion or think that it wasn't worthy enough in the first place why are you adding to it?

Clipse 2
08-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Well I made 2 different posts at 2 different times so thats why the double post if you must now. We were having a discussion about them. Yeah but if the discussion continues about them then it the discussion will continue. If you don't like it why are you posting here. I mean if you really didn't like the discussion or think that it wasn't worthy enough in the first place why are you adding to it?

Do you not have an edit button below your post? I do and I know for a fact that others do; you see this solves the unnecessary need to double post regardless if they are at two different times. The reason why I'm wondering about the discussion is because I'm also trying to figure out how another "I got a message from a gamesaver" thread is needed and helps the Org. I could understand a dedicated thread where you could post up gamertags of those who send the messages. But I don't think we need everyone who gets them posting the story and then have people discussing it. Thus I think it should be locked down.

cyberhookup
08-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Do you not have an edit button below your post? I do and I know for a fact that others do; you see this solves the unnecessary need to double post regardless if they are at two different times. The reason why I'm wondering about the discussion is because I'm also trying to figure out how another "I got a message from a gamesaver" thread is needed and helps the Org. I could understand a dedicated thread where you could post up gamertags of those who send the messages. But I don't think we need everyone who gets them posting the story and then have people discussing it. Thus I think it should be locked down.

Yes I have an edit button underneath my my posts. It just didn't cross my mind to edit them thats all if you must know. Also i do agree with the pinned thread idea. I think it would clear u these forums a little bit for now.

Skillet
08-31-2007, 05:08 PM

Nickfan? I once knew a guy called Vickfan...

Yeah, I'd turn them down. But I don't get those messages.

JoEy0808
08-31-2007, 06:17 PM
i was a victim once i had my tag jacked i was sad :( then i got it back :) the price of being a nice guy, but i thought they got rid of gamesaving?

Danny Dibo
08-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Good job saying no!
I doubt they will ever make a dedicated thread to this, as I have pitched the idea before, rightfully so, it was declined as the thread would do nothing but start flame wars and fights between people.
Best thing to do, IMO, is to just keep calling them out and exposing them, then they will be less likely to be successful next time they try that shit.