PDA

View Full Version : Where is Madeleine?

cheevo360
05-31-2012, 02:03 PM
I can not find her in Inn or The Encampment. So where is she then or when she will show up?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-31-2012, 02:17 PM
I can not find her in Inn or The Encampment. So where is she then or when she will show up?
She probably went to Gran Soren

metallicorphan
05-31-2012, 02:22 PM
after you have seen her at the Encampment she goes to Gran Soren as Flip says,she can sometimes be walking about the fountain square there but mainly always in the Inn,especially if you sleep until morning,she always says "Well Hello.." when i wake up:p near the entrance

cheevo360
05-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Hmmm ok where is Fountain Square? I still tried find her:(

XxStuartxX 1990
05-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Hmmm ok where is Fountain Square? I still tried find her:(

?????

Its literally the centre of Gran Soren.

cheevo360
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Ok I just begin of game today so when I am arrived Cassardis first time, she not there and some gamers said she will be in Inn when you arrived Cassardis first time. So I want start her first quest for part of achievement for open her shop this why I want find her to begin quest.

Also anyone know where is leveling and skills menu? (I on level 3 so can not find where to skill point to get more skills when leveling)

I just got game last week but start play it today this why I am new to this game and already still begin of game. :)

XxStuartxX 1990
05-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Ok I just begin of game today so when I am arrived Cassardis first time, she not there and some gamers said she will be in Inn when you arrived Cassardis first time. So I want start her first quest for part of achievement for open her shop this why I want find her to begin quest.

Also anyone know where is leveling and skills menu? (I on level 3 so can not find where to skill point to get more skills when leveling)

I just got game last week but start play it today this why I am new to this game and already still begin of game. :)

1) when you get your own personalised pawn, come back.

2) There isnt a skill point system

cheevo360
05-31-2012, 03:33 PM
1) when you get your own personalised pawn, come back.

2) There isnt a skill point system

Thank you so this game just auto leveling up and you can not do anything about levels up then?

XxStuartxX 1990
05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Thank you so this game just auto leveling up and you can not do anything about levels up then?

Well I'm a level 65 and I havnt come across any level based skill points, so unless I missed something no there isnt.

BloodGodAlucard
05-31-2012, 06:31 PM
Well I'm a level 65 and I havnt come across any level based skill points, so unless I missed something no there isnt.

Well technically when you go to the inn to sleep and have the option to learn or set new skills and change vocations would qualify as a leveling system. Since you have to level up your vocation rank in order to unlock new abilities. That's the way I look at it anyway.

XxStuartxX 1990
05-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Well technically when you go to the inn to sleep and have the option to learn or set new skills and change vocations would qualify as a leveling system. Since you have to level up your vocation rank in order to unlock new abilities. That's the way I look at it anyway.

True, but I think he is talking about your base level not your vocation level.

BloodGodAlucard
05-31-2012, 10:53 PM
True, but I think he is talking about your base level not your vocation level.

Okay I might have misunderstood what he meant.

jonejon
07-22-2012, 12:13 AM
Beside the Black Cat there is a house that you can go into. That is her shop, so if you cant find her at the inn or the fountain, go to her shop.

lighthouse777
07-25-2012, 12:10 PM
that shop only opens after a quest