PDA

View Full Version : Explorer Achievement

Ganluan
05-31-2012, 02:09 PM
I am up to the post game and don't have this achievement yet. There are a few parts of the map I haven't been to, but does anyone know if this count starts over in NG+? In other words, if I explore the few areas I didn't in this playthrough in NG+, will I get the achievement, or should I get them all now?

FLIPADELPHIIA
05-31-2012, 02:16 PM
I am up to the post game and don't have this achievement yet. There are a few parts of the map I haven't been to, but does anyone know if this count starts over in NG+? In other words, if I explore the few areas I didn't in this playthrough in NG+, will I get the achievement, or should I get them all now?
No it doesnt start over

XxStuartxX 1990
05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
I can confirm it it carries over.

T00L
05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
You can find a lot of new locations in the Everfalls (Post Game). At least every chamber should count, and there are around 15 when i remember correctly.

Should come easily !!

Ganluan
05-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks all! That's a good point about Everfall, I may end up getting it anyway, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't miss out on it if I went into NG+ after finishing Everfall.

Topherion
06-01-2012, 12:38 AM
A few spots which are on the main map but out of the way:

Warrior's Departure: northeast of Encampment, on the headland.
Nightfall Crevasse: a cave a bit north of the saurians around Aernst Castle.
Nameless Falls: on the river, almost directly south of the Catacombs.
Miasmic Haunt: marker is on an island in a poison lake southwest of Heavenspeak Fort.
Ophis' Domain: a walled in Cyclopes pen directly west of Heavenspeak Fort.