PDA

View Full Version : Bandit Leader Maul attacking Me??

RushStrife
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
So i accidentally killed Maul while obtaining the Tome, is their anyway to stop them from attacking me now?

BloodGodAlucard
05-31-2012, 08:37 PM
So i accidentally killed Maul while obtaining the Tome, is their anyway to stop them from attacking me now?

The bandit camps both male and female are very strange. Sometimes they are hostile even when they shouldn't be. From my experience if you wait a week in game time by sleeping at inns they should respawn and have their aggro reset to be non-combative.

Just make sure when you go to one or the other that you don't carry the badge of amity that the rival clan gives you for helping them. And if you or your main pawn is male, then you need to buy the woman's clothes from the Black Cat in Gran Soren and dress in drag to avoid hostility with the female camp. Hope this helps. :)

Gizmo2k
06-14-2012, 06:37 AM
Mmm, same is happening to me. I've waited over a week in game, I see the green 'talk to me' speech bubble, but him and his buddies still go whaling into me. It's looking more and more likely I'll have to get it 2nd play through.

EDIT:
Finally got him to talk, not be a dick and fight me. If this helps one other person I'll be glad.

I've done all quests up to the one where you meet the Duke. I slept in an inn 8 nights in a row, picked all male Pawns, made sure weapon was sheathed, avoided the bandits outside the ruins just before the bridge entrance (I took a massive swerve around the lot and went up the stairs on the right. This allowed me to get into the camp and talking to Maul.

Really really hope this helps someone else, was doing my head in haha