PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Challenges :-)

dazhard69
05-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey ;) Is there a link to a Weapon Challenge Guide By any chance cant seem to find one.

MyPetWorm
05-31-2012, 09:53 PM
There isn't one as there isn't really a need for one. What challenge are you stuck with?

Tha Mantis
05-31-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't understand the kill 5 enemies with one LMG burst. I figured it would be start shooting, and don't stop until you kill 5 people but that never works.

Tsukasa117
06-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Thats pretty much it most LMG's have some degree of penetration so wait till you have at least 5 people more is better of course since your AI buddies love to kill steal. Just hold the trigger down and pan across. If I remember right that challenge is when you have to assault the house to save the Georgian spec op. Sneak up and silent kill the 2 guards overlooking the courtyard then go from right to left mowing them down. If you have available equip a LMG with the highest magazine capacity you can. Hope that helped.

tankbuster
06-01-2012, 06:01 AM
Thats pretty much it most LMG's have some degree of penetration so wait till you have at least 5 people more is better of course since your AI buddies love to kill steal. Just hold the trigger down and pan across. If I remember right that challenge is when you have to assault the house to save the Georgian spec op. Sneak up and silent kill the 2 guards overlooking the courtyard then go from right to left mowing them down. If you have available equip a LMG with the highest magazine capacity you can. Hope that helped.

Thanks that for sure helped me. I appreciate it.

RealTime
06-02-2012, 08:40 PM

That is good too but how I did it was...Right at the start of the level when you toss the sensor just wait for the guy all the way to the right to com over to the two guys in front of you. Then you have three right in front of you and two to your left behind the wooden fence. Just mow them down right to left.