PDA

View Full Version : New dlc out now

Periodhead
05-31-2012, 10:49 PM
From a Different Sky Pack 2 - another 10 'find the medallion' quests

Weapon Pack: The Monster Hunter - 12 new weapons and shields

I havn't purchased either yet, going to wait and see if the weapons are any good

XxStuartxX 1990
05-31-2012, 10:56 PM
The weapons are pretty crappy IMO.

As for the different sky quests, I really hope the future quests are not all these stupid collect the token type things.

BloodGodAlucard
05-31-2012, 10:57 PM
That DLC actually has been available since Tuesday. They're going to release new content every week for the first 10 weeks after launch and possibly more after that. I got the content and can tell you the weapons are not that good. They are only really good against specific enemy types. Overall not worth lugging them around.

The From a Different Sky quests are fun if you like scavenger hunts. I'm hoping there is a point to doing all of them. You can sell all of the medallions you find for 5,000 gold each. So if you find them all you'll rack up an easy 500,000. I hope maybe you'll get something cool if you save them all.

Periodhead
05-31-2012, 10:59 PM
That DLC actually has been available since Tuesday. They're going to release new content every week for the first 10 weeks after launch and possibly more after that. I got the content and can tell you the weapons are not that good. They are only really good against specific enemy types. Overall not worth lugging them around.

Ahh I should've said i'm in the UK, it's only just appeared on my marketplace. I hope they eventually add more fights like the Ur-Dragon

BloodGodAlucard
05-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Sorry about that. I forgot that you guys in the UK get stuff later in the week than we do in the US. And I agree I hope they add new bosses to the game like the Ur Dragon. Along with new quests and weapons. I normally hate buying DLC from Capcom, but I'll make an exception for this game and Asura's Wrath.

Periodhead
05-31-2012, 11:26 PM
A new area would be even better! Somewhere nice and Icy, the top of a mountain would be cool, with some areas having that heavy wind

Sparda
05-31-2012, 11:27 PM
Speaking of this, where the blazes are 13 and 14. 13 seems to be right at the nameless falls but I can not find it... and 14 seems to be right under the main entrance to Gran Sorem but again I can not figure it out.

BloodGodAlucard
05-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Speaking of this, where the blazes are 13 and 14. 13 seems to be right at the nameless falls but I can not find it... and 14 seems to be right under the main entrance to Gran Sorem but again I can not figure it out.

I believe 13 is actually in the Everfall along with 20. I could be mistaken about that, but the numbers seem to remind me of that. The one by the falls is by far the most well hidden so far. I suggest you go there during the day at night it's impossible to see. You have to drop and hang off the ledge right by the actual waterfall. If you're careful you'll be able to drop and land on an oddly shaped ledge. Look closely and you'll barely see it. It almost looks like you'll fall to you're death trying to get it. So be cautious.

After that you'll have to be at full health to survive a fall into the water below. If you can't live through it then you have no other option than wasting a Ferrystone to teleport back to the capital. Hope that helps.